South China Sea thread

Will the Poo in the Roo also Pee in the Sea?

Yes, while indians shit in the street and get flak for it by others, chinese are getting away with it. Pretty soon they'll invade japan on rafts made of fecal matter and acid-guns using their caustic piss.

South China Sea? More like South China Pee!

The Philippines will burn in a sea of nuclear hellfire!

Spartly is rightful China clay!

Fuck off chink.

We will continue to Pee and make Noise.

Oh shit I can't wait until WW3. Looks like I will see an independent Tibet in my life time.

Fuck the street-shitting communist chinks.

Hahaha

This could actually lead to a major happening.

The Court went way beyond simply saying China's claims are invalid. They also said that China is actively in violation of international law by occupying the sovereign territory of the Philippines.

Think about what that means for a moment. China has troops, occupying Filipino territory. This alone is grounds for war. Which could very well happen if they attempt to expand deeper into the Philippines EEZ. That simple act could trigger a military response by the Philippines to resist it, and activate the provisions of the US-Philippines Defense treaty

Oh God that would be awesome.

It could be. But the threat of nuclear war in the 21st century has essentially ruled that out.

Most powerful race will stump stinky chinky

Word.

Indian "culture" has been leaking into the country

Whatcha doing in China?

BRP Sierra Madre is being shelled. Just heard it on Philippines Naval Command Channel (7350 mHz LSB).

*7.350 mHz.

implying it has to go nuclear. A major naval clash in the south china sea is not an existential threat to China or the USA.

Guy with a Hongkonger gf here. According to her, mainland Chinese are the dirtiest human beings. They come into HK and are entitled and rude, they spit everywhere, litter, cut everyone in lines, and let their children urinate in the street and openly defecate in trash cans.

Keep us updated, homie!