*INHALES*

*INHALES*

ONE AND DO- PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAH

*INHALES*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAH

lmfao white bois

Same old sorry ass rams

>second year QB of a largely inexperienced football team loses his first playoff game
the chiefs were the much bigger JUST team today and you know it

Hope Kroenke has a heart attack

enough choke to go around

>team with almost no playoff experience one and done against former nfc champions
Gee who woulda thought

i watched this game

it wasn't the quarterback's fault, the receivers were awful

Um sweetie second year QBs can win playoff games.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*INHALE*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This was the 2 turnovers early that cost them. And there was a hold on the end with Watkins the refs missed. The game was much closer than people gave credit for

>tfw too intelligent to win playoff games
Pretend I posted a picture of Shawn mcgay

Riding an all time defense, yes they can

>Rams lose and Titans win
What a strange day

>no playoff wins = 0 pic yet

come on espee

This. I had no dog in this fight but the game was a lot closer than the score suggested. If cooper didn’t spill spaghetti everywhere in the first 9 mins I think the rams would have taken it or had a good chance to towards the end. Game script did not favor them at all

Now both LA teams have a punt returner to blame for costing them a playoff game!

Yeah 41 points can't be credited to Wilson that game

>have a terrifying front defense
>atlantas offense is mostly shit even into the fourth quarter
>rams offense literally does nothing but ride todd gurley
>goff is pulling check downs at the 2 minute marker

Goff is a mediocre QB. He has one of the best OL, RB combos and still barely did a damn thing. the rams defense are also pretty fucking scary.

Well the return and defensive touchdowns can't that's for sure

If Cooper doesnt pull off one hell of a chokejob like he did then maybe you could blame Goff. As it stands he was playing catch up the whole game due to special teams having an awesome day

>then maybe you could blame Goff.

or I could blame his ass now for doing check downs at the 2 minute marker along with multiple passes that were off as fuck.

Higbee caught the ball and the defender knocked it out. Watkins dropped a strike in the EZ afterwards. I mean he didnt have a great game by any means but you cant blame him entirely. You cant expect his first playoff game to go lights out after losing momentum before your even able to get on the field

This
Also Todd Gurley got shut down today. His injuries are building up as RB by the end of the season. Goff did well today with many good 3rd down conversion. His receivers, even Gurley, drops so many passes as well

Gurley wasnt shut down at all lol youre an idiot

nobody since everyone predicted the falcons wouldnt even make the playoffs this year

The rams were the better team, a few player errors cost them the game especially special teams.

>these Rams fans making all these excuses

every team has excuses except the one that wins the Owl kek

but...but...but lmao

>Wentz and Goff supposed to be the new wonderkid QBs
>they will have 0 (zero) playoffs wins between them this season

Dude, I don't know what kind of asshole teases a team that went from several losing seasons under Fischer, to having a great year and making the playoffs, but seriously man.

Congrats to the Rams for turning the franchise around this year and good luck next year.

t. Pats fan.