You can only post in this thread if you are white and proud

You can only post in this thread if you are white and proud.

Other races may post if they agree whites should be proud of their race. If you don't, your resting place will be the gallows on the day of the rope.

If you are white and don't believe white people should be proud, you are a traitor. You will hang like the rest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qqz9xCwcCiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm Jewish can I post here

Sure, just get in my oven first.

Whites are a cucked people. Theres nothing to be proud of anymore.

You are part of the problem. If you think you are worth nothing then you intrinsically are. Our ancestors discovered, then conquered the world. We could do the same, if we would unite and stop believing the lies about us.

Don't get me wrong, i love my peoples history, but you have to understand that whites are conditioned to bow down to degeneracy these days. We are a weak people now. Only a few people are awake to the reality.

so youre proud of your race? for how many years?

Only since the past year.

Am I white though?

Who do you consider white though?

Reminder to install 4chanx and filter all Malaysians.

They are worse than even turkroaches.

Then you're only proud because its trendy.
8 years ago you believed in the Obama change bullshit, same shit 4 years from now if Trump wins.
You're just an embarrassed liberal.

8 years ago what do you consider white?

Especially that one choking on the pope's dick.

Your ancestors were plebs and sword fodder.

8 years ago i thought only people who had that "aryan" look were white.

Why are you talking with a malanigger?

If the US border couldnt keep me out your shit disclaimer won't either.
Fuck you.

Oh fuck i didnt notice his flag

Yeah, you're going to flip. Have fun loving muslims 4 years from now.

Viva la raza and sheeid puto

Oh yeah. Malaysians are known for their sharp tongue. Its part of our culture or someshit.
I think its the mousedeer stories that made us like this.

It's ok, I like you Malaysia.
As long as you're not that one gook with the Christchan comics

>WAAAAA WAAAAA MUH SAFE SPACE. MALASIANS ARE HURTING MUH FEELINGS

you are not different from twitterfags and tumblerinas.

He's just your normal Malaysian on the internet.
Insulting people is like the core culture here.

What if I'm kike and proud of my pink nipples

Name one time a Malaysian has ever made a valuable contribution to Sup Forums.

Do you have a spam filter on your email? Same thing.

>Sure, jsut take a shower first
fify

Do I pass as white?

whole of eastern europe and russia disagrees with you.

The Irish part is questionable, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Only a plus one flag can claim the title of the thread.
Wp medkit.

If i'm not wrong i remember a Malaysian getting sects. Is that a contribution?
Also i manage my email manually and try to avoid to put my adress everywhere. Not that I recieve a lot of emails anyway.

white enough

Is B&H white?

> If i'm not wrong i remember a Malaysian getting sects. Is that a contribution?

Maybe, if he said something worthwhile or at least amusing when he did it.

>the day of the rope

That's they day when your pants fall down? They day of the rope? The day the rope keeping them up breaks?

No, but he got a lot of replies of "kek wills it" or "checkem". Let's be honest, 100% of Sup Forums shitpost at some point. Some keep doing it, others don't. Some shitpost in one thread and contribute in other. My point is don't be a faggot.

Newfag

Whites had their chance and threw it away willingly. You went from the kings of the world to a laughing stock that bends over for a vocal minority of brown people and muslims. There's nothing to be proud of; all you can do is crack a beer and watch the fall of a race.

Who do you guys think will be the next big race? My guess is the chinks.

What the fuck are you talking about

There is way too much content posted on Sup Forums for me to read it all. If there is an effortless way for me to filter out some of the noise so I can focus on the good content, then I'd be a fool to not use it.

Chinks will always be inferior to us whites

Now this is cringy

Yeah, that's why western culture is nosediving, right?

Can I be white and not proud?

it was a comment only my great white anglo massa
pls no bully Tyrone

Really? I enjoy it. Yeah, sometimes a leaf posts something really dumb and you want to insult him, but even if they make me rage I overall enjoy it. I try to read every message no not miss a oportunity to laugh or to argue. I like this place.

checking in, tho I wouldn't fight besides you, nigga/muslim loving PoS who decides if someone is white or not by siding with only 60% white nation (with nigga president no less), and thats like stretched 60%, who knows how much nigga blood that 60% actually have

Pretty much every culture is nosediving tho, we still the best.

Daily reminder, call yourselves Europeans or stayed cucked by the Jews.

Are you still mad you got cucked by NATO?

Half-breed reporting in.

7/44 Half White Pride World Wide

I think so.

What's your other half? Not judging, just curious

Are Southern Italians considered white?
What about Moors and Portuguese?
If one of these is either highly religious, moralistic and conservative, or not, could that be a factor to decide wheter or not they'd be let into a white society?

*cuts rope
>just curious
*checks GPS

8millions vs 800millions, I think we did ok. We ain't afraid of you, muslims, niggas, no one, cpzz unlike you we know we are white, and we died so many times to prove it, you only die for oil

I don't understand. It's always suspicious to ask what someone's genes are other than white, because it implies the question asker is going to get all uppity about pure blood.
I'm curious because he's not even "fully white" but he has more pride than people who are whiter than I. It's admirable.

Im not white though, I dont like the US's foreign policy either desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qqz9xCwcCiA

>and thats like stretched 60%, who knows how much nigga blood that 60% actually have
>Europoors too dumb to read fucking genetic studies

It's okay we know you're just compensating for the fact that Turkish lords had the right to a virgin Serb girl's first wedding night

You turk

>>Europoors too dumb to read fucking genetic studies

call us turks, what are bosniaks, those with turk blood converted to islam for better life, as you would do

I'm proud of being Irish and a Celt, being white alone means nothing to me, I think this whiteness thing is just an identity crisis for Americans tbqh

Like a blinda nigga as grand wizard of KKK.

>james
anglo as fuck

Here we go again. Ebil t*rks/!1

Hey if nothing we bleached them well.

I'm not proud but not ashamed either. You should be proud to your country/nationality and not your race.

The future is Chinese tho.

What about being proud just for the european identity?

Heil!!