Our God has spoken

Our God has spoken.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Be6tunbRcs8
youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay strong Georgyboy

my man big dubya

Let's not forget this guy was complete shit. The only thing making him seem somewhat decent is he was followed by an even shittier president.

your country is irrelevant

It's a fucking joke that only republicans are still trying to do good for the fallen officers - the topic that actually has a lot importance here. And the left only reported about it because it was a huge news and felt a bit sad & confused because it conflicts their rhetoric but EVEN after so many instances of officers getting shot they keep focused on the dindus...

And every other "celeb" that was really vocal about the two dindus, now, after the Dallas shootings either keeps quiet or doesn't even acknowledge it happened and continues their propaganda about muh racism.

I really wonder if the niggers believe that the more they are going to go off at the police and pretend like the Dallas shooting doesn't change anything that it will make things better for them?

blubbering neocon retard
youtube.com/watch?v=Be6tunbRcs8

>Our God has spoken
>Posts an Image one one of the three people who managed to be a worse president than Obama.

toothpaste is right, he's shit

>dubya

No thanks.

>Our God has spoken.
>Our God
>Our

No, faggot. He was a fucking corrupt disastrous president up to his neck and directly involved in 9/11. But have fun rewriting history.

>neocons
Do shills seriously think that Sup Forums suddenly supports the Republican establishment because we got Trump the nomination? Fuck off.

>Still felt that life was better under Bush

The retard's back. Tell a friend.

Top kek if you truly believe obongo is a better prez than Bush. Lol.

Bush is the cause of ISIS gaining power. Which in turn caused the massive refugee crisis. That faggot and his administration literally profited off of American lives that died in a war that only served his agenda.

Obama may suck as a president, but at least he didn't whore out your army for his overlords.

Besides the War(which could have been any president from that shit show) what exactly was so bad about Bush?

What are some non-meme teir changes he did that hurt the cause? I always hear bush bashing, but I never actually hear why.

I've hated Bush since forever, but you have to go far longer than Bush for that. It was when Soviet Union attacked Afghanistan and burgers co-operated with Osama bin Laden's crew against them. And there starts the vicious never-ending cycle. Of course Bush and Blair have huge responsibility, but it wasn't Bush in charge when Libya and Syrian civil war happened.

he threw objectively the best pitch of any president though

Send his family back to Germany where they came from.

Oh wait did I just say that?

and king nigger turned the memorial into a black lives matters rally

Bush and his father are directly and nearly solely responsible for the fucking mess in the Middle East today. How fucking stupid are you? Feel free to just reply with "cuck"

Libya and Syria wars aside. Bush's government absolutely destroyed Iraq's infrastructure...and they did it because Saudia Arabia was shitting their pants at Saddam's aggression. Not to mention the completely nonsensical post war Iraq strategy that didn't accomplish shit but antagonize more muslims to join extremist groups.

Compare how many attacks Saddam committed against western countries to how many Isis has commited in the past two years or hell, even this year so far.

Actually Obongo's decision to pull out of Iraq too early, his actions against based Assad and the inncredibly incompetent and/or corrupt Iraqi army lead to the rise of ISIS. But it is ridiculous to reduce the decisions of thousands of military commanders, advisors, diplomats and agents to a president one way or the other. The US adminstration sucked, badly. Or intended to create Chaos and bloodshed which is even worse.

I agree completely but you have to blame Bush for starting that stupid fucking war in the first place. It was a war of greed, and not of survival.

Lets have some good fun fellas >

I just can't believe he'd had the nerve to talk about that, at a funeral for 5 police officers. Literally like talking about Muslims and preaching tolerance toward hajjis at a dead soldier's funeral.

I don't blame him for starting it, I blame him for not ending it.

Of course this would be featured on Clinton News Network

i wish he wasn't the worst president of all time cause he's funny as shit

>Let's not forget this guy was complete shit.

you just saying that because one of his grandfathers financed Hitler and the other was the wickedest man in the world

stop picking on w

>Bush and his father

not really seeing much difference between them Nixon Obama or Roosevelt to be honest

they're all pretty different to George Washington

Well you're in luck cause Obungo is the worst President in history

the only president worse than obama was george autist bush.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

A better speech than I remember him giving while in office. At least he fucking stayed on topic.

Is it just the screen or is that suit really that blue?

Daily reminder that Sup Forumsacks of 2010 would murder every single one of you with glee.

You fucking retard underage summerfags.

Looks like the Netherlands are in need of democracy.

the honorable turanid is right. be ashamed guys, he is literally as worse as obama.

>Starts with CNN advertising

Oh wow, you've made me lol with that one