How do we save our country from such corruption?

How do we save our country from such corruption?

After today I am absolutely convinced we the people have zero power over our government.

What is next? What the fuck can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_investigations_of_United_States_federal_officials#Eric_Holder--_Attorney_General_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

contact your congresspeople and ask them to impeach her.

>no power
>realized after today

>Congress can impeach appointees

I think there's something in the Constitution that was added for exactly this problem.

Thank you for rising this important issue.

Don't drive 74 miles an hour!

>Lynch failed to answer 74 questions about Hillary Clinton's Emails and her investigation. She simply 'refereed' them to the FBI directors decision.

I am going to go shoot up her house now before I blow my brains out.

Die a hero or live in this society?

It can, CTR kike. I can't wait to use the 2nd amendment on you instead, though.

It wasn't even a decision, it was a recommendation.

She didn't review the evidence personally.

I don't understand how this negress isn't getting impeached over this.

she didn't do any work

i was right

comey actually does his job which is why he can answer questions

black woman A.G. was just put there as a token rep shell and had "teams" do everything.

She was just a front figure, which is why she's getting absolutely shot out of the water.

Her team was part of the team doing to investigation too, so when she says she refers to the FBI's findings she means she refers to the findings of her team which has a vested interested in not prosecuting.

The FBI was there to do the actual investigation, her team was there to comment on the legality of the findings.

Boy it's a good thing there were other important events for the news networks to cover today, what a fortuitous coincidence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_investigations_of_United_States_federal_officials#Eric_Holder--_Attorney_General_of_the_United_States

lying shill for degenerates are on the list for the DOTR

That's not what I was implying. And that's not what the Second Amendment is for.

Jeez, you learn something new everyday.

Make a funny video of it.
Make it get views /first page of breddit
Suddenly you got normies accidentally watching the video for a laugh and they feel
That it really makes you think...

they would just defend her

there is no rule of law in the US

anything going to happen?

>The resolution was referred to the Judiciary committee, where it was never heard from again.

>>Congress can impeach appointees

We could have a video of lynch looking into the camera and saying verbatim that bill clinton shot pozzed up jizz into her meat slit and got her aids pregnant and people would flip to the next youtube video.

The country is lost.

Republicans get called racist, criminals walk free.

Nothing new here.

KEK GRANT THESE NUMBERS WITH HAPPENINGS AND SUCH!

She just stonewalled and "referred you to the FBI's findings".

Basically just said "I don't do anything". And there is no recourse...

this was watching affirmative action in action. from her inability to answer questions to that spic congressman from Illinois making light of the situation, it was depressing. Even more depressing that the general public won't bother to watch it and the media won't report it.

The disgusting thing is seeing the blatant racial divide, and then seeing liberals talk about fucking equality or anti-discrimination bullshit

Thank you for raising this important issue.

It's ok, it gets fun having no power when you actually start to enjoy it, it makes you tickle

thank you for raising this important issue. referring to the earlier threads i ask you to consider that my seasoned team of prosecutors and FBI agents were impartial.

no i don't have any proof and they aren't here so you can't ask them.

Revolution
Because its coming

Then we can have... The Purge...

I hate this meme because its so fucking true

You can vote for people like Trump who aren't globalist puppets, but Trump has to be just the beginning, he can't do it all himself, he needs more allies in Congress, and in state governments, so keep voting for outsiders in every election you participate in.

Trump will set it on fire. He's already determined to put Hillary in jail and he'll be using the Clinton Foundation to do it not just the email server. Which means he'll tear the whole fucking thing down.

They already want to shoot him and he knows it, so he dont fucking care.

Can anyone give me a quick tl;dr of what's happening? Only just got in from work

Klintoon dindu nuffins

BLM

Lies under oath

I think its funny that people believe that BLM stands for Black Lives Matter

When actually it stands for Bureau Of Land Management

Who is mercilessly stealing the land from people in the western states.

And killed a former police officer:
LaVoy Finicum

Cheers

So is there any kind of MSM reaction to this? At least some form of recognition that it happened? Or is it all blown out of the water by the chief nigger visiting Dallas?

they were showing bernie hugging clinton's clit while this was going on, of course they didnt show it

dindu attorney general deflected question RE hillmails

I don't think she gave 1 straight answer in regards to the topic being up for discussion.

One of the senators straight up asked her after 4 hours of her not answering a question "If I was doing 60 in a 55 zone would I be committing a crime?", her response was along the lines of "that would be up to the relevant department"