(((JAGUARS)))

Sad!

What's sad

Fuck off, Muhammad.

I hope the Jags lose now

Bills won't be the only thing to get raped tomorrow

It's a bro thing to do but I also think he is trying to make it look like Jacksonville has a strong home crowd.

I love him. That Paki oil magnet is one of the best owners in the league.

>Brady will upset (((them))) again this year

it's an anti-trump thing. Don't worry about it.

>shad

>displaced Puerto Ricans

shocked they didn't just all infest into New Jersey/ eastern PA ghettos like they always do

Be nice to your brothers and sisters we are all humans. The worst of people are the ones we focus on in the news. Most that walk the street are just trying to get by

Get out. Jags winning the superb owl has potential to cause unprecedented amounts of butthurt.

>America has to take care of Caribniggers because they build their homes out of sticks and eat mud cookies

I'm all for generosity but there's a saying about teaching a man to fish.

wtf trump took those faggots in? democrat voting base expanded again.

Welp, now I'm rooting for Buffalo. Didn't think I'd be doing that.

Puerto Rico is an American territory. They are Americans....

It's the left thing to do*

>unironically needing to fill up your stadium with spics, sandniggers, and poor people FOR FREE because your team's fanbase is too small to fill it up

SAD

They're as American as India was during British rule.

>and the USO
so you hate the troops now or something?

>territory
>state

We literally won't give them statehood because despite massive amounts of free help they're still an embarrassment of a government.

What's worse is Bills fans from all over have flooded Jacksonville.

>Florida in January is full of faggot carpet baggers

Go figure

>Being nice to people in need is dumb

>social darwinism isn't a great idea

He donated money to Donald Trump.

all right, thanks

oh fuck off, everyone is "in need" of a free game ticket.

that being said hes the owner so he can do whatever the fuck he wants

I mean, that’s a nice move. OP you fucking idiot

Who doesn't hate parasites?

I guess using 19th century scientific racism as your basis of belief is par for the course

>rooting for a different team because of an act of generosity

That’s low

>social darwinism is racism
imagine being this dumb

>A private individual is using his own personal money in a way he sees fit.

There is nothing wrong with this. He's not the government and it's his money so who the fuck cares.

>Shadman

>be jags fan
>want to go the big game
>can't because a bunch of island monkeys who don't even watch football took my seat

t.colin kaepernick

>your seat was taken
>bought your tickets already

How dumb could you be?

t. Grandson of Nazi emigre

Don't bring your wives to the game tomorrow guys, she'll probably get raped by one of the refugees while she's using the bathroom.

>be filthy low iq south american
>cling to remnants of whiteness and promote social darwinism

kek

>insist that race has anything to do with social darwinism

just how dumb can you be?

What you forget OP is that he donated millions to Trump.
He's doing this so libtards don't target him.

will that poor guy ever have anything to cheer about

>libtards
>targeting a Muslim

Why not be nice to children of police who protect the stadium and poor people from Jacksonville who are part of the community instead of foreigners.

Or because he has a team in Florida and there are like 300K Puerto Ricans since the storm that have gone to Florida? Especially in Central Florida.

They have to go back. Puerto Rico wants to be independent, it's a good idea.

Let's be real here. The jaguars could win the owl and their stadium would still be half empty

>Cuba and Florida get blasted by Chad Irma
>life returns to complete normalcy in two weeks
>Porto Rico gets hit by Virgin Maria
>"It'll take years to recover why doesn't the US do everything for us?!"

T. Maradona

Cuckservatives and virgin alt right niggers only love corporations when it benefits their world view just like liberals love the gubmint when it benefits their worldview

in social darwinism, white trash is left to die without welfare

in racial supremacism, white trash gets welfare checks because muh skin color

The vast majority of ticket revenue is shared in the NFL it's not some purely altruistic move on his part. Khan's a pretty good dude though

Lol they can’t

Rapistberger will

Imagine being so up your own ass with politics that you get mad when someone gives away shit

Are you sure Josef Mengele is not your granddaddy?

how noble... except he couldnt fill those seats anyway

He a truly kind person. For some reason, those kinds of people trigger drumpftards.

The guy voted for Trump also which makes this more ironic.

It’s something that gives back to the community, and helps others out. Sometimes you gotta make people happy, and the owner is doing it through a playoff game

>le trumptardsa re angry xdd
>no evidence whatsoever of this
>a post about him is sitting right now at the top of /r/TheDonald

>Shadkhan

In social Darwinism, I can move into your house and displace you because I am bigger and stronger and can afford better guns.

The sooner people stop supporting objectively retarded ideas because it triggers people they don't like, the sooner this SJW/alt right nightmare ride ends

>>a post about him is sitting right now at the top of /r/TheDonald

How do you know this?

in Social Darwinism, we would still have a monarchy and nobility system, and a peasant like you would be tending to my sheep, not posting here

>I refuse to see/support my team's success because there will be brown people there
This is next level retardation

so why isn't giving every seat to a refugee the right thing to do?

its all part of (((their))) plan. Slowly but surely, they add more and more refugees to wipe out the white race.

He doesn't. I checked. The top posts are an expanding brain meme, food stamp rates and a call to indict Rosie O'Donnell. Still a cancerous place.

im so fucking tired of these unamerican immigrants like dirty puerto ricans getting handouts in this country.

ask the fucking president of puerto rico to fix your stupid hurricanes poverty stricken country, retards. based trump is too busy making america great again to support you freeloading spics

You would be forced to suck Spanish cock daily and worship the Spanish monarchy TO THIS DAY in that system you indio retard. A south american unironically arguing in favor of social Darwinism ideas that destroyed your country's independence for centuries...kek. ive truly heard everything.

Most people that do these kind of things have ulterior motives. Pure alturism is a meme and naive people such as yourself fail to see it and get walked over like a doormat as a result. Khan is indeed not one of those people but it's not like the majority of the people itt actually know anything about him.

>he doesn't understand that not everyone living in the Spanish colonies was an indio, some were conquerors and part of the royalty
Imagine being this dumb

>Conquer foreign land and declare it your property
>Why do these people keep expecting me to help them repair their destroyed land???

>give Puerto Rico chance to be independent, no arms needed
>they vote against it because they want muh gibs

Your too drunk Messi, we get it that you lot were BTFO over the Falklands and losing the player of the year award to Ronaldo.

President of Puerto Rico is Donald Trump, ya dumb inbred maggot

Sure some were, but don't try to tell me that includes you aparato tonto de mierda

>some
You mean "most were"? Indios got decimated with smallpox

>Literally sold out arena in 15 minutes
Lmao what.

Ideay entonces que es su punto bolu?

ksyo negro, estoy publicando mierdas

shut the fuck up libtard. the president of puerto rico needs to help them, not us americans. they are foreigners.

build the wall trump and keep them out

also im not a dumb inbred maggot im a very stable genius and, like, really smart

El ArgentiniANO señores y señoritas

>captcha asqueroso for sale

Doing something nice is good, but so is positive PR and shoring up the home field atmosphere before a playoff game.

>libtard
The two party system has really been beaten into you people. Believe it or not there are more political ideologies then dem or repub, lib or conservative

Also google "who is president of Puerto Rico" you socially anxious retard the results may surprise you

Fucking Christ Americans really are the dumbest people I've encountered

shut the fuck up libtard. google is fake news, the crooked lib media works with google to move all anti-trump stories to the top and censor any pro-trump news.
then again not everyone can be a very stable like really smart genius like me

>shad

Poor effort

Um, this year's Jaguars?

Shad Khan donated a million to Trump. He's just trying to have everyone on his side, it's smart.

he owns Fulham as well

Leftists make it a point to destroy any minority who steps a toe off the plantation.

poo in loo

Could have donated money from those seats to charity to fund food/water/transportation for those spics. how is this consider the right thing?

they're only American when they want something