DET:Haloti Ngata wants to return for 13th season
KC:Report: Chiefs open to trading QB Alex Smith
CAR:Panthers lock up HC Ron Rivera through 2020
OAK:Reggie McKenzie turns down Packers' interview

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Or82E31eReM&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Chiefs are legit dangerous

>ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING! WERE GUNNA GO 8-8 FOR 4 YEARS BEFORE REALIZING WE FUCKED UP BIG TIME!!1!

Oh shit, I forgot how short Gruden was

lmao fuck the queefs and their delusional, meth-addicted fanbase. Too bad they'll most likely give Reid the boot and install a REAL offense now, it was fun watching them choke year after year.

Patriots-Vikings Owl confirmed

>inb4 muh stealers, aints, failcons, and sacksonville

It was a cute run but it's time to let the big boys play

Rasms

Go back to your empty thread

holy shit

Gruden's offense might work, assuming Carr is a good enough quarterback.

Their defense probably isn't getting fixed though.

So I'd say they'll probably be one of those consistently 10-6 teams, always contending for a playoff spot but never a real Super Bowl contender.

>k-Kelce is better than Gronk!
>G-Gurley for MVP!

Hahahahaha you fags got BTFO

vikings didnt even have to try all season
every game they dominated
only time they lost was beginning of year
and to panthers when half the o line were injured

>Chiefs are legit dangerous

this

>hiring a manlet

Well it is Oakland after all. Nothing makes sense there

so basically what you're saying is they should've kept jack del rio for a fraction of the cost, without the media circus

yeah sounds like a raiders thing to do

FUCK THE RASMS HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

hope you're ready to get your ass pounded next season

Being a real chiefs fan must suck ass desu

Delete this

>real chiefs fan

Good thing they don't exist

What’s a realistic record for these fags next season?

Firing Del Rio was the right thing to do.

They were locked into the 6-8 win range with him as their coach. It would've wasted their chance to maximize their talent on offense since Del Rio isn't an offensive guy. They don't have the talent on defense to be a defensive team and it didn't look like they were ever building the defense under Del Rio.

The Raiders defense is probably a lost cause but they have a lot of talent on offense and this coaching change should help them get the most out of that.

9 or 10 wins probably

10-6

>Report: Patriots Expect Patricia To Become Lions Next Head Coach

Fuck bros..im scared

Can’t say now. Have to wait until the offseason and see what we do

Does anyone have a JUST wojack wearing a Saints hat?

>chefs and rasm both eliminated
Just need the jags and panthers to lose to get the rest of the meme teama out of the playoffs

Rams will win a playoff game.

8-10 wins with the current team. They're probably going to add some talent through the draft and free agency.

I wouldn't be surprised if they won more than 10 games but I think setting the upper limit at 10 makes the most sense. There are still holes they need to fill to be an actual contender even if they have their franchise quarterback.

>lost cause
how? Mack, MEJ, Joseph, Irvin, and Bowman, all are solid pieces, they need some serious secondary help though

19-0

>bills
>not a meme team

This and he got out-coached all season long, it started with the trip to D.C.

Towards the second half of the season, he lost the locker room entirely.

Lel Bowman is a massive liability in coverage

>he thinks height matters for a team previously owned by Al Davis
JUST
WIN
BABY

Bills can win tomorrow. McCoy will be playing, and even if he's not 100%, we have Marcus Murphy to back him up. He was averaging 5.9 ypc on 7 carries and McD will be hot to get him in. Tolbert has been looking better than he has earlier, and made 2 great runs last game that propelled a drive that ended in a TD. Nick O'Leary is looking better but he probably won't be targeted too much considering how great Jacksonville's pass D is. On the defensive side: everyone's been talking about how the Jags can anticipate the Bills' reliance on McCoy but their reliance is going to be on Fournette, and the Bills and the Jags have comparable run D's. If they can stifle Fournette to seventy or fewer yards, then Bortles will be forced to throw the ball. And we all know where that's headed, especially with a secondary like Buffalo's. But all in all, it will be a close game. I predict whichever team wins will win by seven or fewer. Go Bills!

looking at grudens numbers I really don't understand the hype going on here.

the numbers are very similar to del rio's in the long run, and grudens superbowl win was a team he inherited from tony dungy

I just dont get it

I don't even know who MEJ or Joseph are. And I don't respect Bruce Irvin as a talent after seeing him with Seattle.

So you have Mack and Bowman. And you just got Bowman this year. Under Del Rio the Raiders defense was mostly a one man show with Mack. They aren't going to become a defensive powerhouse any time soon. Especially not now that they're going to be geared to making the best possible offense they can. They just need some pieces on defense if they can get a top tier offense. Mostly they just need some help in the secondary to slow other teams down.

If the Gruden hire works out, you're not going to be winning games because of your defense. You'll be winning because you're putting up points.

get fucked jest faggot

What is the best city in the United States, for someone who hates everything that is football, NFL, Basketball, NBA, Baseball, MLB, Hockey and the NHL?

Nonbelievers
Correct

Los Angeles

Only 15 more hours until the Taints get exposed as frauds

I'm bringing the motherfucking heavy artillery to this bitch.

Attribute that to poor coaching? He can't cover the big TEs, but he can at least tell the whole D where the pass is going

Shhh, just let the raiderfags have something to hold hope in

Is Julius Peppers a first ballot hall of famer?

nigga plz

15 hours until you are incredibly asshurt as Scam gets picked multiple times by Lattimore and Crawley.

Stop giving this retard (you)s

wtf are you smoking? only way to beat jags is through the middle of the field and bills run D is atrocious, it is just masked by the fact they get multiple turnovers a game.

>on a sports board
>hates sports

if soccers your thing theres a large gay community in san francisco

Gruden is an offensive coach but he was never able to build an offense in Tampa. He never had a quarterback.

If the Raiders needed to build an offense from scratch, I'd be more skeptical of Gruden. But they pretty much have all the pieces on offense, they just need someone to come in and coach them. If Gruden is going to succeed and live up to his reputation as a good coach, there's never going to be a better situation for him than this Raiders team.

>Especially not now that they're going to be geared to making the best possible offense they can.
wot

hey guys you wanna know a secret?
Every good QB is a system babby

>implying it isnt true
You can stay safe in your delusions user but the truth is much more refreshing

Who was the last meme a.k.a. expansion team to win the owl?

Lattimore got an INT off his ass this year and those sort of fluke plays don't happen in the playoffs.

>

Seahawks.

Damnit im a retard I didnt read that post right fml

Yes. Next question?

a true elite QB wins with 52 practice squad rejects

Is Luke Kuechly a hall of famer?

And why should I go to the bay area?

Why los angeles, would it be my ideal place?

So Jimmy G is the only truly elite QB?

So, Derek Carr is the only truly elite QB?

>those sort of fluke plays don't happen in the playoffs.
Not that user but
Literally tonight
youtube.com/watch?v=Or82E31eReM&t=0s

>DET:Haloti Ngata wants to return for 13th season

Maybe if he wasn't hurt all the time and actually contributed something.

Reminder that Jon Gruden once said if he ever went back to coaching, he would never huddle again

depends, is joe staley bad now?

I attribute to him being slow as fuck

He’s still good in the run game, he just isn’t really an impact player anymore

Raiders just need a lot more young talent in their d quite simply and have to pray Gruden can put Carr in a position to succeed.

I guess what im saying is not that gruden isn't a good fit, but holy fuck 10 years 100 million? if you read that headline you'd think the raiders just signed bill belichick

san diego only good california city
la is just a tiny bit less faggy then san fran
seattle is a pretty comfy city.
boulder is probably the best city on earth
detroit is gonna be the city to be in 10 years.(its bouncing back atm obviously but has potential).

>Kyle Juszczyk
Marquette King

REMINDER:

>THE CHIEFS WERE UP 21-3 AT HALFTIME
>THE TITANS OUTSCORED THEM 19-0 IN THE 2ND HALF
>THE CHIEFS LOST BY ONE (1) POINT
>THE CHIEFS HAVE LOST THEIR LAST SIX (6) HOME PLAYOFF GAMES
>THE CHIEFS HAVE WON ZERO (0) SUPER BOWLS IN NEARLY HALF A CENTURY

Mario Edwards Jr. He's aa good pass rusher, when healthy, put him opposite of Mack and he'll exploit the weak side, Karl Joseph, the 2nd year safety, is becoming our next good coverage S, he's really valuable as run support too, Irvin has a bad reputation but he's still talented enough to keep his starter position. They do need some more help at ILB, CB, amd S, their pass coverage overall really, It's time to trade Amerson and maybe snag a CB in the draft or possibly FA, same with S, they really could use JDR as a LB coach to coach up those young guys, Lee and Cory James looked raw but could become decent with proper help, unless they go full win now and spend up the last of cap. Hopefully the team can be like the 2016 team, good offense amd underrated Defense that still makes plays if you blink, I would fucking love if they returned to the 2000s team though, I'd be like my younger self again and actually be happy to see the defense wwalk on the field again.

He was looking done before Jimmy G got there, yes.

>>THE CHIEFS HAVE LOST THEIR LAST SIX (6) HOME PLAYOFF GAMES
at least when the Seahawks bragged about that dumb noise record, they actually won at home

are the Tits, dare I say it, /ourteam/?

Oh shit

after that block Mariota is definitely /ourqb/

Yeah, I get that. But the Raiders are still the Raiders.

Which means you have to make allowances for them to be desperate and retarded when it comes to judging them. For the Raiders, this might be a good hire. I'd be fucking embarrassed if my team did this.

Stranger things have happened, but if Tyrod carries his team into the superb owl I will be shocked.

>a first year coach
>winning the Owl
kek no

Since Carson Palmer is gone will they pick up Alex Smith as the new Old QB?

Watch em start Gabbert and win like 7 or 8 games then resign him

nah they'll snag Brady

Mariota is a boss

>that td to big dick decker

So this is what the next Brady/Belichick looks like

It depends on if Larry retires. If he retires, I think they go full rebuild and draft a quarterback. But if the stays they'll probably try to get him an experienced quarterback. They still need to find their coach first.

>Larry Fitzgerald will never win an Owl
It hurts

Matt Stafford is probably only going to play for another 5 or so years.

If Patricia really is history repeating Belichick then Stafford is the Drew Bledsoe stand-in.

they look like they're about to host a sick house party

They both look like they party