Why aren't movie customers interested in movies like this anymore?

Why aren't movie customers interested in movies like this anymore?

Because 50% of the audience can't understand it.

We are, but the Jews pick what gets made. Since they are not human, they usually don't give us what we want.

95% of people are plebs

Try like 70%, you know no nigger understood this shit either.

Because women can't understand it, and society has turned men into women (numales).

you guys know where this is streaming?

The audience for this kind of film is us and we're all lonely and poor so we pirate films so we aren't an interesting demographic

Yeah right. Most the faggots here don't appreciate this kind of movie. This movie is perfect for the family working man who loves history and war films.

THE WEST HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY FEMINIZED AND KUCKED SINCE ITS RELEASE

TRUMP WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN, THIS WAS MADAME PRESIDENTS TURN

Well they made In the Heart of the Sea, didn't they? Too bad it's mediocre.

Because the most hyped and mainstream movies are shit and wading through obscure films to find better movies is too much effort.

Soy and Zeno estrogens. In a few generations, no one will be able to comprehend the manly virtues displayed in movies like this

>movies where nothing happens

today audiences are too smart to fall for the "if nothing happens it means it's a deep movie" meme

It's a boring movie though that only Hitler admirers like

Leftist spotted

Netflix or just pirate
Still wondering of I should watch doe, should I?

>t. Female

We realized that no sea movie is worth making without pirates. Because pirates are the best!

Because women, minorities and liberals simply cannot understand it.

>buy huge stack of 2nd hand DVD's to watch with my mum
>this is one of the first ones from it she wants to watch
???

the curse of this movie is that a lot of it is in low light, making it look shotty when compressed.

I suggest torrenting the biggest, least compressed version you can afford.