Wow, this sucked. it's like a blockbuster for senile old catholic grannies

wow, this sucked. it's like a blockbuster for senile old catholic grannies.

i honestly cant remember anything from this movie

HOLY SHIT those names/faces combinations trigger the shit out of me

Why do designers do this?

Why do you have autism?

this was boring as shit

My friend and I were the only under 30s in the theater when we went to see this.

Can you honestly say it doesn't bother you though

And seriously why DO poster designers do that shit? Even when it's only two faces and names

It was great

Woodititwer so simple

It's all about contracts.

The name order is determined according to the billing order, so it's contract-bound.

The positioning of the poster elements is determined in a similar manner, except that there is no rule saying where should the actor/actress with the top billing go exactly (usually as big and centered as possible). The designers and marketing people work it out to give more prominence to the biggest actors/actresses. This is why you often see floating heads on movie posters. Prominence.

As result, the name doesn't always match with the faces on movie posters. The names and the faces are, simply put, doing their own thing. There has been some cases where the poster was designed around the name ordering, the most famous one being:

>Stars Paul Newman and Steve McQueen apparently argued intensely over who should get top billing. In the end the producers settled for a compromise: reading the film poster (which is reproduced as the DVD cover) top to bottom, Paul Newman is first, i.e. higher, or "top" billing. But reading left to right, Steve McQueen is first. The same applies to their photographs either side of the main artwork, McQueen on the left but Newman (marginally) higher up.

Gee ahm reel sawrry Mr. Loh-renss

Fued: Bette and Joan is Hail Caesar done right

I bet she'd make that face taking a cock in her pucker.

and I thought movies couldn't get worse than "The Artist"

Have you ever watched a man masturbate? Let alone two?

>people hating on a movie that portrays a religious Catholic and a simple white cowboy as the heroes while having communist jews led by a gay man as the bad guys

>it's retarded Sup Forumsshit incarnate so it must be good!

You know, when a person adult leaves the education system and enters the workforce he slowly loses the adventurous spirit and joy of discovery that is associated with learning.

At some point he probably was duped into marrying and making kids and they're being a pain in the ass.

He just wants some therapeutic fluff to distract him from the monotonous hell that is his life.

What's so bad about providing entertainment for this segment?

>I literally have zero counter arguments so i must resort to the Sup Forums boogeyman

well at least you didn't use the redd*t card

I hate Sup Forums

nothing it was just a let down as a coen bros movie.