youtube.com/watch?v=OolIPM7duZY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cubs more like scrubs kek

Cubs more like flubs kek

>KC:Mets keeping an eye on Moustakas, Frazier
Overheated.

Cubs more like glubs kek

Dodgers desu ne

The Mariners will make at least the ALCS in 2018.

Dodgers more like old codgers lmao

post yfw the glorious Yanks begin another dynasty while the red cucks fall back to Rays tier irrelevancy

I can't get enough of Mike Trout. He's the best player in the world and a class act. What is your opinion on Mike Trout?

>What is your opinion on Mike Trout?
He doesn’t have the body of Anthony Recker.

shohei ohtani will end their hopes in the WC game

I have slimy fat turtle hands and I root for 13 different teams

still hilarious how skillfully everyone avoided giving Judge the MVP and still no one has a real reason for it

>le strike out every 3 ABs man

Jays well on their way to another irrelevant .500 season

Billy is a Mets fan now

The reason is he wasn't either the best or most valuable player in the AL last year. He was the butt ugliest though. So there's that.

I too have slimy fat turtle hands and I root for 13 teams.

Royals

What 18 dicks herpes teams does he like

Patriots and whatever teams that made the postseason this year he can bandwagon.
>da bahrs

What team in either league is like the Patriots? And by that I mean being caught cheating multiple times.

St Louis Cardinals
Hmmmmm really makes you think.

>The reason is he wasn't either the best or most valuable player in the AL last year. He was the butt ugliest though. So there's that.
Are you referring to Recker?

>What team in either league is like the Patriots? And by that I mean being caught cheating multiple times.
The Dads.

When can I expect to go full frog? already a habs fan.

Not any time soon. Unless Jeets moves the Fish there.

Joel ShermanVerified account
@Joelsherman1
Follow Follow @Joelsherman1
More
See everyone in a week because I am the genius who begins a vacation when it is 10 degrees outside. Where did I put that bathing suit?

Jon HeymanVerified account
@JonHeyman
Follow Follow @JonHeyman
More Jon Heyman Retweeted Joel Sherman
Genius yes. But stable genius?

I. FUCKING. HATE. LIBERALS. IN. BASEBALL.

Trump is a senile douche

>Can't handle the bants
As expected of traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=OolIPM7duZY&feature=youtu.be

MARINERS!

bro even prominent conservatives were mocking the stable genius line

>tfw Dems gonna win Congress in November
>tfw impeachment proceedings begin as soon as they're in power
>tfw oceans of Trumpfag tears

There is no such thing as a "conservative" in America. It's actually sad and terrifying to watch it play out. You've got "right wingers" supporting every revolutionary democrat communist all over the world to overthrow "religious tyrants" and "dictators" while they virtue signal back home at all the niggers they have polluting their family tree. Bizarre.

Long live the Ayatollah.

for that user who asked a while ago

It's that or we just close this general down for the winter.

Buster Olney saying Yankees and Dodgers unlikely for Harper next year

I'm too retarded to understand the draft

where did he say that

Podcast. He said he doesn't see either team dropping 300+ mil

The Chicago Cubs are gonna throw 500 million dollars at him and I'm going to laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh.

I really don't think he's going to get $500M.

t. cusb fan

No, I'm a Yankees fan. I just don't think he's going to get there. I suppose anything is possible, but there's already a pretty limited pool of teams who could take him on for roughly Stanton-tier money. $420 over 12 years gets him to $35M AAV, which tops Greinke for the highest annual salary value.

Are you all in?

dilly dilly!

Who

>dunn

The AAA team from Chicago.

>dnnn

I buh-leave it's pronounced, "may-may"

it's pronounced "wreck-her"

/mlb/ requires greater meta to survive these winter months.

or just some signings

Start writing letters to these FA's who are being sucked by their agents into thinking they're worth more than they really are and are turning down offers.

Darvish and Arrieta must be shitting themselves because no one has offered them the money they were demanding.

Just a reminder that the Chicago White Sox blew up their entire team all because of a 12 year old kid.

i'm starting to literally think we might see a bunch of free agent signings after opening day

I blame (((scott boros))).

>implying it wasn't because hahn finally overcame his puppetmaster KW

or because they sucked

>if kenny williams got his man who knows where the white sox would be now with Alex Rodriguez and Ryan Howard

This triggers the who fan

Figuratively, a lot of these FA are going to break and take whatever offer is on the table for them that they turned down earlier when Spring Training starts.

more triggering than that was how much adam laroche fucking sucked

fuck him so much

I think it has less to do with the free agents thinking they are worth more than are [which is probably true in a few cases] and more to do with the gap between contenders and non-contenders. A lot of the middle-ground teams [Seattle, Toronto, maybe San Fran] already have high payrolls. Then you have teams like the Mets and Pirates who are cheaping out.

Whether the market is there for him or not, I can totally understand a guy like Moustakas not wanting to take less than Pablo Sandoval got.

have the blue jays or rockies traded for abroo and avishit yet?

How soon before the Mets sign Blake Bortles?

no

that's a good point. it isn't really worth your payroll to take the chance if you're waiting until june to see what kind of odds you have

It'll be a jam-packed crazy deadline at this rate

Not at all

But what will happen to the FAs themselves? Will great players like Darvish, Arrieta, Hosmer, Julio, et al just not play baseball for half a season?

they will form a dodgeball league like the world has never seen

The team from the same city as them. Red Sox

>yu darvish will not be starting on a team in 2018
>meanwhile guys like scott feldman will be

This is really weird if you think about it.

Unless they trigger neocons and start kneeling during the anthem, someone will pick them up.

what a stupid shirt. insecure as fuck, living in the past, ugly. And very few people would even get it

You're way to upset over a shirt

it's embarrassing as a sox fan that thing exists and is promoted by other sox fans

Its not about insecurity, its about fighting back against shithead ESPN. To this day I'm still boycotting them.

lmao, please tell me that you were the radical centrist that was posting a few months back. Your posts were hilariously retarded, and I want more.

It was made as a response to ESPN for being embarassing in the first place.

Why the fuck do we have New England fans in a baseball thread?

Where did ESPN touch you, Timmy?

Not that guy, but there's no fucking way in hell that he's more retarded than me.

ESPN is mocked all the time on Sup Forums, where have you been

I honestly don't get the ESPN hate.

they're the biggest and easiest target and a huge chunk of 24-48ers associate espn with the irreplacably good old sportscenter

Are you serious?

It's from Sup Forums and butthurtt New England fans who are upset that they can dig up all the dirt on their cheating them.

they were talking about the cubs here, why would cubs fans care about a white sox championship

They're right you know.

are you stupid?