Why does this make Sup Forums rage

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/04/woman-defied-neo-nazis-sweden-tess-asplund-viral-photograph
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because it looks totally fucking staged.

Who really gives a shit?

Because the picture is deceitful to its core. The message is that they are backing away in fear of a strong black woman. What's really happening is they are getting ready to grab her to make sure she gets the fuck out of the street

Because its clearly a photoOp, its illegal to protest in street w/o permit, shes breaking the law, riot gear because BLM tends to harm police and the left knew shit like this would grab attention, just like derays staged photo OP

Because it's too serious for 2016
This ain't the 60's lady

She actually looks like a Black qt.

Out of context picture to make it look like black women have superpowers.

Because media is pushing this shit hard. "Omg, you can't unsee this photo that's so relevant because we said so!"

What me, bitch.

Because this cunt's being pimped out as the next Tank Man. Don't give a fuck otherwise, just more nigs nigging and will be forgotten in a few weeks time like every other BoweLMovement Tank Man before her.

That is fotoshop, look at lowest point of the dress.

That's pretty much all BLM is, a bunch of niggas LARPing the Civil Rights Movement back when blacks had to deal with actual oppression.

>(((media)))

Forced memes are disgusting desu.

It makes me laugh

RT BLM busting too many nuts too early and too often, its a hashtag and a week later its another, ineffective

Why does this make leddit commit suicide?

>this literally kills the Sup Forums

This is why. On the one hand, retards are trying to meme her into Rosa Parks 2.0.

On the other hand, BIGGER retards are literally saying she is such a KWEEN she generates a force field.

When did police turn into Darth Vader storm troopers? Something is so not right.

so somebody tell me how blocking roads actually accomplishes anything constructive?

seems to me that all it does is get your dumbass face in the media (hint: that's the real goal all along) and fuck up traffic for hours.

Wow. Really makes you think.

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/04/woman-defied-neo-nazis-sweden-tess-asplund-viral-photograph

I hate how everyone is comparing this to the Tank Man photo. When was she ever in danger of getting killed or thrown in a cell to rot?

This is funny as hell. Funnier when you notice that Cousin Hillary liked it.

It makes me think of how police are going to let the chimps run the zoo. They aren't backing away from her because they're afraid of he, they are afraid that if they touch her she is going to cry and lay on the ground. Then some nigger is going to post the video on jewbook and tittle it "innocent black woman beaten to the ground by white cops." Then all of those police officers are going to lose their job and pension. They're not afraid of her, they're afraid of losing their job because of some hypersensitive niggress is going to throw a bitch fit if they look at her in an authoritative manner.

People already forgot about this picture.

after 9/11
bit by bit, just enough so that you wouldnt notice.

i keep getting pick the storefronts for my captcha

muh current year

Alright team, we're going to need a dozen of you or so in full gear. You will be payed overtime. You'll be in the background of a staged photo shoot.

We hired three models. Two men, geared up, will be interacting with the female model.

The photographers have their light equipment ready. We'll need to do this quick.

I thank you all for cooperation. This is going to change things. It's time to end the white man. Shmuel, you're in charge of spreading it to social media. Contact our members in the media.

We are Jew World Order. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

I think she is a powerful woman supported by her inner courage. I just get chills looking at it desu :^)

Kind of pisses me off the way they're making them look like villains

this must've seemed really funny before you wrote it down

But it's true though
Nobody believes that you change the world with love or whatever hippie shit you choose to believe in anymore

>white supremacists vs black supremacists

Can it get any more Ironic? Just like BLM claiming cops are racists and then a black supremacist goes out and snipes 5 cops.

Its literally a photoshop you stupid monkeys.

>funny

i was thinking the same thing

Should be a sticky post

Why are they recoiling from the monkey? Did they both accidentally smell her at the same time and not expect to get a whiff of feces?

At least you tried

>when blacks had to deal with actual oppression.
they used to ahve some self respect and not bitch about muh micro agression and muh fee-fee

>tfw you will never look half as cool as these dindus

They are slowing down from rushing.

This. And that is giving nogs power, and its also making them cocky as fuck. Pretty soon this will escalate into blacks openly killing whites and getting away with it.

>she

the cops couldn't use appropriate force (beanbag rounds, tear gas, batons, dogs, etc) with these roadblockers because it would make them look evil and rayciss. It was extremely tricky, PR wise, to clear these fuckers out without making their situation worse.

Doubt it, looks like they smelled her

wtf is that retard on about?

none of them are on their heels.

all they are doing, is blocking the malt liquor, crack pipe, and dill pickle flavored potato chip supplies from coming into the black communities.

such self hatred i havent seen since the shoah... i mean it's a damn shame i tell you what.

Forced memes aren't popular on Sup Forums faggot.

The sad irony is that shit like LBJ's Great Society and other supposed civil rights measures have done more to destroy the black family than the combined forces of slavery, Jim Crow, and the KKK could ever dream of.

why didn't the cops just shoot her?

dill pickle chips are delicious

t. an american

interesting that the one with more white blood fucking dominates the full black

>resisting a cop
>being this new to life

just as planned.

during the depression, whene people were flooding the cities from the south, the city folk would rather rent to the blacks than the white trash, because the black folk took care of shit, and werent raggedy assholes. then the civil rights movement came along, and swirled the blacks that were fairly civilized in with the dregs of society, and re-apified them.

upi damn skippy they is. Snyders of Hanover Pickle chips are fucking crucial. the UTZ ridged pickle chips are high tier.

cops are either jacked or fat fucks

there is no inbetween

>not salt and vinegar instead

You would be suprised how many cops can do that.

Is she holding anything in her hands?

Bet she as an awesome ass

What's the context here anyway?

#rekt

Because its a forced meme and only fucking faggots think it's powerful. If the pic was so fucking timeless, would the bitch be holding an iPhone IN EACH HAND? On top of that, it's low fucking res!!!!

Robocops vs a nigger

This is fucking animal abuse.

It'll be forgotten soon enough. Might be faster than usual since these faggots are pushing it so hard and comparing it to an actual powerful photo.

I hate the BLM movement and hope this shit ends soon. I feel sorry for the actual good people being grouped up with these niggers.

pickle chips are fucking great. its like salt and vinegar with pickle taste added.

Why do I always have the benny hill theme in my head when I see this pic

literally no one thinks they're backing away

you haven't seen anything yet

staged

she looks like the powerful calm one, when in fact, the cops have maintained restraint in the Nigger Wars of the 2010's

JUST LET THE PUPPER SLEEP

salt and vinegar is a little too intense. I feel like the pickle chips overall have less salt and acid flavor.

Why does this remind me of starship troopers?

there are but not on the field i guess

The actor at the center left has a 3day tactical bag that is clearly only packed for about one and a half days-

nope not untill he pays back for all these weekends he wakes you up a 5 am to feed him

>eyebrows.webm

cops need to learn mma

wow so brave it's really like the chink stoping the tanks in china !!

give her the people of the year award !

What is happening here. Why should I care?

its more mellow, i agree. i like both though.

maybe you hate her because she don't breed with niggers but that's alright sven

Because the police are cosplaying as Dark Helmet.

the moral of the story is that normies are subhuman filth. there are bad cops, bad dindus, bad everyone

>rare

no one has an aftermath picture?

she's kinda cute in a basic white bitch sort of way in these.

Nice flag

that isn't true. throughout the 50-70s there were race riots and general violence of blacks against whites. i mean, the original black panther party was ready to fight the military at a moments notice. things were just as violent then as they are now.

I can just see it
Some lefty will draw a painting of this photo where the cops are portrayed as demons
And the girl is portrayed as an angel in a god ray and shit