Eternal /trb/

Old thread:
>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm18-logos.html

>Pastebin: Learn how to tribble
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek

Kitten stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=m9VO7X_q9nw

See you when I see you all later, lads.

>HC thread
nice

Kek, my CB just scored a bicycle kick.

How this guy has never got a cap for Brazil I do not know but he's mine now.

How do I get good please

>HC dead
F

>be 13th
>win two games 5-0 against the 2nd and 3-0 the 5th
>have to play away against the last in the league
i think i know what's going to happen here

Season has barely started and im already having a slight injury crisis and gone from banging in goals to barely scoring at all

worry.jpg

>Good at crossing and corners
>Otherwise pretty meh
15/16 in a bunch of stuff isn't really that good at the very top level, not to mention
>Those PPMs
>That finishing

>LEEDS

Who to keep from here when they are asking double their current wage? Actually should I keep their rolling contract until they leave?

Second ever LLM season here so I'm not sure. Board failed to find senior affiliate again this season .

>Leeds
tfw my family's from Newport. Might go visit them if they have a home tie in the next round and buy them all tickets.

I guess I'm black now?

>implying you aren't

most average season ever, with the most average team ever

>now

how do i win, again?

>2nd nat: Serbian

*savescums*

LGTSS
>Spuds

aww sheit and I didn't save the highlight video. it was an absolute stormer

>the city of arse

All around me are familar faces

Who >false9FC here? Can’t wait to see the lad make another 90mil signing based entirely on reputation then struggle to win the league

and i can safely say this was a good season

Fuck me lads from vanarama to championship footy in 60 hours lets gooooooo

i think you all can see when my players just stopped giving a fuck, but we were predicted to go down so it's fine i guess

dunstable and newport completely BOOMFA'd tBh

why are wingers so fucking shit lads?

I don't know but it's destroying me. this guy got a grand total of 7 assists in 40 games last season, and now we've moved up a league so he need to do even better

manage the good guys and it just sorta happens

Waste of space.

>left Lyon after the first season of the game BC didn't think the club was going anywhere
>check to see how they got on last season after I left

No fucking way. Jesus christ almighty feck this

still got fekir and mariano up front?

It's your tactics

I sold Mariano on them while I was there, and brought in Pabon. Seems fucking Memepiss led them to the CL

>Seems fucking Memepiss led them to the CL
that is fucking appalling. I like lyon but it'd be worth taking over saint-étienne to fix that situation

Well that's a pleasant surprise.

It's not like they're even good, they've got the same team I left them with and still finished a distant 3rd in the league, just as I left them. Must have roided the players for the knockouts of the CL

>Blunderland

how'd the drugs go?

Didn't trip much if at all, have now tried every hallucinogen bar DMT with little to no effects, have taken a shitload of shrooms just now though so will see

reminder to only grenville thrice a year

>abusing drugs
please stop this

Why have you got an Irish flag now I thought you were a britburka

I hope you're out of the transfer window now

why are you posting now i thought you were institutionalized

look at all those fucking corners
imagine if there was some way to, like, convert them into goals

Is big, tall defender still op in FM17?
>My team highest scorer in FM12 was fucking Naldo.

pretty OP in real life too 2bh

it's not as outrageous, but still strong
also, the AI still doesn't know what to do when you have an aerially dominant defender and will continue >moyesing balls right at his head

Not in this day tho. Now they need speed, speed and speed to compete with fast-paced striker.

>Not in this day tho
did strikers used to slower? how can we slow down these out of control quickboys?

Just got FM18

Is it just me or is playing Liverpool a lot worse than previous years?

Sweating Grenville.exe

break their legs

>not won the cup since 1942
>board doesn't even care
o-okay

he was sweating already, he's on shrooms

ripip

Also /Qt/s edition.

Also >African scheduling

>wanted by 14 clubs
>doesn't want to sign new contract because he doesn't feel our squad is strong enough to play at a level matching his ambitions
Do I sell him this summer or wait till january? He's the best striker I got and banging in goals so don't really want to lose him

following recent events i'd say this one's better

Also >this world cup
Costa Rica got 3rd place, CR scored a penalty on 90+1 to give Portugal the win. Also he rekt Spain by himself and scored against Argentina

Don't let the HC impersonator fool you m80

>Caring about any national cup competition

I'd wait til january. unless you've improved your league rep massively, you're going to get screwed over by clubs insisting on pathetically low bids when you do sell him, so it's not like you're going to rake in giant profits by doing it early

Ok I just noticed that

What the fuck

Yeah I thought so too

Who is that one guy that ALWAYS scores against you?
This fucking guy right here. He has scored 7 goals in 7 games against us for two different clubs. He is currently playing for our worst rivals and I can guarantee that he will score against us next game

TYB 17-year old regen

I fucking knew it. Everytime

and on this fine day in which i become an adult, my best prospect fucking DIES, thanks miles

what could have happened to him?

>15th in the league
tbf management that bad must be pretty disheartening

>league position 3 games in
it just wasnt a really good start and it doesnt seem to get better

>he thinks 5m release clause is too high for him
fuck off m8, why you gotta be like this

10 hours in ms paint etc etc

Why are you the way that you are

Ahh yeah!

goddamn, they tore it up
good tictacs, or players too good for the league?

Change in tactics I would say. Went from 12th to first without any major transfers/loans. All solid players but nothing too special.

Dos Anjos has always been great, Oliveira was a solid IF previously, Varen fucking sucked last year (first year on the team) with two goals in 23 apps.

>narrow 4-3-3
>based on possession and pressing rather than whack-it-long memes
nice

too many people ask me that, please dont bully me or my peacock thanks

your peacock is beautiful and unique and you shouldn't listen to anyone who makes fun of it

thanks dingle you’re a good friend, you can talk with my peacock whenever you want

KEK

>Dickson Fordson

segunda can't resist my wondrous pack of teenagers from all over the world

Tips on how to find QT regen goats while in the championship? I never know what to do to find really good players early desu

manually scout promising-looking youngsters

BTW I used almost this exact same tactic in FM11 and it was the first tictac I really got to work. In subsequent FMs it stopped working but with 18 we've gone full circle and now it works again

where do i find qt goats

>midfielder playing relatively poorly
>scores an absolutely incredible 30-yard half-volley, goal of the year stuff
>ruled out for offside because some defender was making his way back after a free kick
>sub him off before we go on to win
>his MR is stuck at 6.3
>warn him for a poor performance
one for the /devilish/ bin

depends what you mean by goats I guess. amazing players that will be good enough for top premier league clubs in a few years, or just players to elevate a lower championship team (with transfer fees/wages below their true value) that will eventually be just good enough for the premier league?

>I never know what to do to find really good players early desu

There are regens created on day 1 of every save that are available on frees, some of them are future stars too.

I took the South Korea u23 job to make my international breaks less boring and the best Korean CB in the game is a 17 year old that Suwon signed on a free.

Yes, I'm in the championship right now and I'd like to have players good enough in the future for the PL since my goal is to be one of the best teams in the world
Its the year 2023 in my game now, I don't where the best place to find those fuckers, whenever i think I've found one they end up being disappointing or too expensive

i want to find cheap ones since my budget is like 3 mil

6 mo contract expiry around Jan window

Not at the PC right now to screenshot but I was going through an old save on FMRTE to see how good my shitters actually were -
>bought a standard Jap regen, false 9/RW/CM with average stats
>remember the scout reports kept coming back solid after pondering him for half a season cause I had decent kids in ST/CM/RW
>picked him up at 18 for half a mil

He had 199/200 PA and had been kept in my ressies playing u23's for a year, still didn't know English and hates me.

Always give those kids a chance

national u19 teams, certain teams (example clarefontaine), checking out stats from youth leagues looking out for players who stand out etc.