This is a quote we will be hearing in 30 years time...

This is a quote we will be hearing in 30 years time. ABLs will never know what it FEELS like to belong to a club like this. We could sell the whole team to farca, with this man hear I feel safe. Thank you Jurgen.

If you suck his dick, at least learn how to write his name.

Based

...powerful...

I spelt it fine mohammad.

>let me tell you how your language works
I don't call horse face Ronaldino, do I?

>English is my language
>Kraut

>spells it wrong
>"i-if I'm ignorant about it it will we fine!!"

calm the fuck down, sören

>Jürgen is an English name
Are you actually retarded, brown man?

Names are independent to languages

soren*

Autism

"yes" would have been shorter

Wow, thats crazy! Check it out, your post number is actually the number or Premier League titles won by Liverpool - if you then subtract 80756456, of course.

>Cringe even for reddit my dude

Wow, thats crazy! Check it out, your post number is actually the number of Premier League titles won by Liverpool - if you then subtract 80756564, of course.

If Liverpool has a soul, it's going to hell

MUH SOUL

>Oh no he's doubling down.

I know all about it m8. I knock down walls for a living.

Why does Klopp always feel the need to pander to everbody in such a cheesy way? It was the same in Dortmund, can't stand this man tbqhwy

ABLiverpoolAndNotCityOfLiverpoolFCjustLiverpoolFC scum btfo

dunno but i would like to fix his jaw problems

>has soul
>doesnt win the league

Reminder that he is going to Atlético or Milan or some shit like that for a couple of bucks

he's an autistic christian

based if true. too many social figures nowadays shill for atheism

>all they had to do was not slip

He'd say the same about United if he were managing them.

because he represents ultimate good. Its like the resolution in any movie or game ever, liverpool are the good guys in his mind. Its his moral moxie.

But doesn't he remember that time when they killed dozens of innocent people? Or that other time when they also killed dozens of innocent people?

based kloppo

Ok Ahns.

Scousers and wops aren't innocent people. Liverpool did the world a favour with Heysel and Hillsborough.

Wow, thats crazy! Check it out, your post number is actually the number of fans killed by Liverpool 'Heart and Soul' FC's own fans at Hillsborough, - if you then subtract 80756653 of course.

>“I'm on the left, of course,” he says. “More left than middle. I believe in the welfare state. I'm not privately insured. I would never vote for a party because they promised to lower the top tax rate. My political understanding is this: if I am doing well, I want others to do well, too. If there's something I will never do in my life it is vote for the right.”

I love our Kloppo

>of course

Love how much he triggers autismos. You could tell he was sad over the Brexit stuff, although Liverpool voted remain

>ABLs
But what does Klopp have to do with Leicester?

Based Kloppo triggering alt-right soyboys yet again.

Allen Klopp and Crouch.
Oh what could have been

Reading the book on Klopp's life, Germany is an interesting place. I want to visit Glatten

>Schaffe, Schaffe, Hausle baue

>*makes £7m a year*
>I'm on the left guyz :^)

>being on the left means you want to be a communist

Fuck off retard

"many clubs who would like to buy it"

Heard the Etihad will buy for a hundreds of millions

Losers mentality