Who ate the crew on the ship in Jurassic Park 2?

Who ate the crew on the ship in Jurassic Park 2?

There were raptors on board but it was cut from the theatrical cut

your mom

But how would you infer that from the movie?

The plotasaurus

The Trex of course

Exactly. Every time I watch this movie I'm confused as fuck as to how the T-Rex would eat everyone there and then go back to his containment room just to spook everyone later on.

They jumped off the boat and said fuck dinosaurs

He went back to sleep what the hell was he suposed to do, jump in the ocean?

You can't.
It's a legit plothole that can only be explained by cut scenes

T.Spielberg

Exactly, one of them even cut his hand to make it more believable.

Did the Rex eat the raptors? Or was it planned to have raptors loose in the city was well?

>Hey Hernando, did you bring the prostetic arm?
>Si seƱor
>I just had an idea for the biggest prank ever

It's gonna be great.

Yes they were suposed to go on a rampage, even atacking a police station but the budget went to the little black girl instead

Kek

Man fuck that goddamn nigger bitch.

>muh gymnastics

Worst part of the movie

I don't remember why did they kick her out of the team.
Was it because raycisssm or because she got caught sucking the coach cock?

>assault on precinct 13 with raptors

Holy motherfucker do I want to see that.

the same thing that made the giant ravine in the t-rex enclosure suddenly appear. Spielberg's awful editing.

Better question: who directed this movie? Stephen Spielberg was filming Schindler's List at the same time as he was apparently filming this

Now thats just impossible isnt it

They can keep fishburne too

I made it up

It's not cause shindler list is all found footage you fucking antismeite shoah denier

giant ravine? what?

He remote-directed Jurassic Park 2. He was on pre-production for Schindler's List.

Basically, Jurassic Park was all second and third unit directing and Spielberg OK'ing everything from across the country.

Ghosts obviously. They stole the island god and were cursed for it. Goldblum reuniting the offspring with the mother broke the curse.

Yeah well get a job making shit up in Hollywood then, faggot.

Nah I'm just a virgin neet from Barcelona

schindler's list came out in 93 a bit after the first JP. When Lost World came out he was working on Amistad which came out later that year.

Starving somali pirates

This movie makes me so mad. By simply including the 3 deleted scenes from the dvd/blu ray, Roland, Ajay, Ludlow, Malcom, and Hammond had much more character development. If they had ended the movie and finished Ludlow's antagonist arc on the island like they'd originally planned instead of Spielberg wanting to make his version of King Kong, it would have been a much better movie. As it is, it's a serviceable adventure movie with some cool setpiece action moments and one of John Williams' best scores.

As much love and nostalgia as I have for this movie, it is without a doubt Spielberg's worst film. It didn't have to be - FUCK!

nah it's better than 1941 and crystal skull. one of his worst for sure though

Schindler was shot quickly. That's why it's so good, minus the ending but Spielberg has always had trouble with endings.

The raptors fell off the shit obviously

>worrying about plot holes in a monster movie

how are things in Barcelona

Raptors sneak onboard, eat everyone, ship crashes, T-Rex gets out, that's how it was supposed to be

The Captain did, before cutting his hand off, adhering it to the steering wheel and killing himself

retards it was the baby rex

It really is a great score