What's the worst experience you've had with a muslim, Sup Forums?

What's the worst experience you've had with a muslim, Sup Forums?

They entered my country

my whole family died in 9/11

Was behind one in line at Target once.

Sandnigger stunk so bad his BO burned my eyes.

What'd he smell like? Camels and curry?

Shit and piss

Muzzies flew planes into a building I was in, me and a lot of others got out safe but thousands died.

2 muslims co-workers sometimes chit chat in arabic while laughing n shit. I can't help but imagine they're saying stuff like
"hahaha dumb white motherfuckers don't even praise Allah, we should bomb them!"
"Lol no let's not, I don't wanna lose my job lmao!"

Though I gotta say they are hard workers and very friendly.
They kinda smell bad in summer though sometimes, i'm not sure whether or not they use deo

I've personally never actually had a bad experience with a Muslim in my life.

Once shit-skinned Poo Muzzie tried to steal my phone. Fucking gypsy tier bastard

One time I went to go pick up a friend to hang out, and there was some kind of thing going on at a Mosque on the way, so traffic was heavier than usual and it took me 2 extra minutes to get there.

THIS IS NOT MY CANADA. THIS IS NOT OKAY.

Like the metallic smell of a roll of pennies mixed with sour milk.

>posting Rabbi Shlomo Ettlinger
watch out for that jew

and pe pennies

live in their country and I'm a muslim but never really mixed with them because of all their aggression since i was a kid till now.

>Eating lunch at school with some buddies
>Ask a Muslim if it is haram to walk around in London since everything is named ''Ham''
>We both laugh
>Tells me to fuck off

Great dude, better person.

That wasn't muslims, Sup Forums told me jews did it

wew rare

I was in line behind a muslim mom and her 2 kids at the Auntie Anne's near the mall entrance. She took a long time deciding what to get. I almost took the escalator to the upper level for Dairy Queen.

Got into a fight with my 3rd Grade friend Abudullah B. we got into a physical altercation and he threatened to bomb me like his family did the towers (his words).

This occurred weeks after the World Trade Center went down.

Some paki at school got caught with pot and went full snitch with a wire and everything

Almost shot one at the Iraq-Kuwait border, I had a rifle pointed at this fuckers face and he still didn't get the message to back the fuck off.

These people fucking suck

Nothing, like any other race has chimped out in front of me.
Just get that weird oh maybe this ones the terrorist vibe in my head, but thats thank to the media.

9/11 and the DC sniper

The smell. Every type of Asian west of the Orient has smelt bad in my experience.

She cheated on me and broke up with me right before we were going to move to another city together

>Holiday season, commercial district
>Muslins started selling shit on the street
>One 15yo guy slaps my girlfriend's ass
>CantWakeUp.png
>I punched him in the face, a fistfight breaks out.
>I KO'd his ass.
>FeelsGood.jpg
>His friend had a knife, stabs me on the shoulder.
>Cops show up, tase him and kick him a little bit.

The wound was not that bad, only needed a few stitches. At least my girlfriend finally accepted the anal request.

One filed a complain for his religious freedom to my boss for bringing my dog to work.

Now I have to leave her at home or drop her off at a sitter. I was working there for 10 years and nobody ever had a problem.

Nice

Brazilians are based

My girlfriends Iranian family.

That's rough.

>walk through arab hallway in my high school
>literally a hallway that arabs hang out in all hours of the school day
>always smelly and full of arabs saying wallah bro! and al'ahasteezy
>holding a bunch of textbooks, suddenly random fat arab book checks me (slaps the books out of my hand)
>what the fuck is your problem, retard?
>ALAHWAY ISMAIL FUCK U WHITE BOY ILL FUCK UR SHIT UP
>i push him
>he lunges forward
>step aside, his sheer weight makes him trip and fall on the books he just slapped out of my hand
>everybody including other arabs laughing at him
>tries to get up, falls again under his weight
>i just walk away

Not much.

Erdoğan pretty much ruined our awesome secularism. Will take at least a decade to recover.

Sad.

>What's the worst experience you've had with a muslim, Sup Forums?

Fatal Stabbing because of sandnigger honour.

had to help the cops get the muzzie convicted afterwards.

I was quite fun to watch the surveillance tapes and redpilling the detectives while doing so.

>"So who do you want me to follow Mr. Policeman?"
>"well anyone is a suspect at this point"
>"O.K great. Ill just follow the obvious choice in the form of that ghetto trash"
>"do you know anything about the incident?"
>"no no but my dime is on the darkie"

What do you know Sup Forums was right yet again. Idiot mudslime killed another muzzie because of some family honour crap.

I was once in Gaza with a special permit and we met a few nice guys. We also met this young girl wearing a hijab and one woman who knew her was hugging her when we left, so I tried the same... she was seriously pissed off.

Strange, why can't a random man hug a Muslim woman in Gaza?

I-I'm sorry user

They stabbed a friend years ago, he almost died and he was only doing his job.

Raped the sister of a guy I kewn too.

Moroccans and argelians are a vermin here

As much as we like to meme about the eternal Roach, I really do hope your country gets better. Erdogan's consolidation of power is dangerous and it seems radicalism is making a comeback in turkey.
Still
Constantinople 2020!

Whenever I run past the Muslim school in my town they yell at me to put a shirt on. Other than that they mostly stick to themselves. The Muslims own most of the convenience stores in my town.

They want me to wear hijab.

My primary school classmates ganged up on me and tried to beat and subdue me for being christian and having Romanian parents (which they consider kuffar) though I guess this was just an excuse since turks enjoy violence and sadistic shit either way

They deserved it

>why can't a random man hug a Muslim woman in Gaza?
I'm Muslim. It's because Muslim men are typically hornballs and need to keep distance from women. At least that's what the early scholars of Islam thought.

You mean you like to meme about Turks.

I do not meme when I say that I honestly dislike them and hope their entire nation collapses Syria style.

Americans have no idea how disgusting the average Turk is. You do not have to live with those freaks. Ill take 100 Mexican Cartel members over 1 standard Turk any day of the week.

I was born into this retarded group of people

Turks are vermin.

I pity that you have to live along side them friend.

well, i was hard at work and one of them crashed a plane into my place of work and hundreds of my friends died.

9/11

I take that back.

Obama.

Being a trainer at my old cleaner job. I trained these 2 hijab girls and 1 white guy when they came onto the evening crew. Showed them how to clean the bathroom and operate the equipment.

1 week later, come back to work and see this 1 russian chick man handling those hijab girls and throwing them into the girls bathroom to clean it properly. Turns out those muslim girls were cleaning EVERYTHING with just warm water and a rag. The toilets, sinks, tables, door handles, chairs etc.

I'm the one that gets called to HR for failing to train them properly. Got fired.

Theyre still working at that place dirty as ever.

Smelling what was left of his crispy critter body after a 25mm chain gun blew him out of his boots.

>in Bahrain
>walking around Souk looking for deals
>hear woman scream
>go toward sound
>man has woman by the hijab and is furiously pounding her
>hijab comes loose, revealing her face
>he pauses briefly, says something in Tusken and beats her even harder
>move to intervene
>arm suddenly blocks my path
>look over
>Bahraini Ministry of Interior officer looking at me and slowly shaking head
>"He's gonna beat her senseless."
>he briefly looks at the situation and nods in agreement with my assessment
>"Why are you stopping me? Why aren't you stopping him?"
>"Because he'd probably kill her later if either of us stopped him. I can almost guarantee he would if you did. It would be a grave insult on his honor and she would be responsible for it. If a kuffar stopped him from his duties as a husband it could be seen a racial incident as well and I'd have to arrest you."
>"Your country is fucking insane."
>"Have a nice day sir."

Car bomb attacks on 6 Aug 06, first VBIED wounded two of use, second and third VBIED's defeated before they could get to us. 7 locals decided to get into the fun and we killed them. Thousands of dollars in damage to tires and windshields along with the cost of a barrel on a saw that was bent.

Hurt by walk up suicide that did not get close enough to get me but he did get two locals.

they tried to encircle my village when i was something like 3 years old but they failed and got genocided instead
they have been crying about it for 20 years now

cool

Gas station close to my house with a restaurant got blown up close to me when I was in israel by a snackbar

from my experience they turn to finger pointing too fast

there are good people among them but especially the young ones are fucked

based serbian

you faggots stopped the happy fun times tho, not sure why, pretty sure the crusade was building up a momentum and would probably end in mecca if it wasnt for nato

now you faggots got 9/11'd and the rest of the western fags are getting islam'd in the streets, as if you needed further proof God was a Serb

Throwing all my disgust towards the ideology invading Europe for a moment here.

Personally, muslims have been really good people. Helpful, generous, wise, and even tolerant.
Especially when visiting Turkey. I could never, ever, expect the hospitality of the average muslim in Konakli from any native Norwegian, because we are much more wary of strangers.

That said, I do not support islam, and if muslims keep pushing for islamization of Europe, there will be a new round of crusades.
Muslims are the only group of people who seem to be unable to assimilate in western countries, and if they refuse, they need to leave.

>muh 9/11 was real

Oy vey my father was only three when the terrorists bombed him over 8 times and collapsed two buildings on him and my entire family

>Zimbabwe
>possessing a phone

Nice proxy, nigger.

This. Is work in a shitty gettho and I can guarantee you that everything that isen't white or asian smells horrible. I don't know if these subhumans don't wash because it's not part of their culture, or if there's a biological reason. Africans are the worst in terms of smell but arabs are not much better either.

thanks my man, i'll escape soon anyways, migrating to sweden or smth, you got the cutest boys btw!

>>step aside, his sheer weight makes him trip and fall on the books he just slapped out of my hand
>>everybody including other arabs laughing at him
>>tries to get up, falls again under his weight
>>i just walk away

Then the principal gave you $100 right? :^)

R A R E
A
R
E

>i went to a tourist zone as a rich tourist, let me tell you all about islam

cant wait for the rest of you in 20 years to get where serbia is now when it comes to this thing

Like the white niggers of Ireland deserved the blight

are there any rapefugee in serbia?
how people feels about them?

Two Moroccans, have way younger sister, tell me they beat her up cause she didn't want to wear a hijab, they go on and on what is she going to tell the prophet when she gets to heaven and he asks her why she didn't wear it? I tell them that's absurd. These two do drugs and drink, one even shoveled pork down his throat at IHOP for breakfast with me a few times before we went to work. Find out their parents are 1st cousins and it all made sense, father goes into paranoid rages and beats the mom, even stuck recording devices in their apartment, beat her because she complained to her sister over the phone about him.

Nice power fantasy.

More like you got tripped up and everyone laughed

I killed one while deployed in iraq

never mind that was best

That's why I added the last part.

This man was at least 350 pounds. Have you ever seen a morbidly obese person lose their balance?

My Kebab arrived cold and they gave me a diet pepsi.

When Trump gets elected he'll make Mecca great again, aka raze it to the ground

Kekled, you probably got her killed silly German, I salute you.

I've had several

>muslim couple I helped take the trash out for and unload their shipments at their pizza place would handle garbage and use the washroom without washing hands.

>protests over nothing blocking my way to work.

>selling way out of date shit at their stores, bought shit that was outdated a year ffs.

>Getting money thrown at them for moving here while old vets from the world wars and korea etc. are poor as shit.

The one and only experience i had with mooslims is when this jordanian girl said that homos deserved to be stoned while discussing gay rights in debate class. i kek'd, My liberal debate teacher's face was priceless.

Lived with a few when I went to troy. Very well mannered, respected I was catholic, and most often picked up the bill when we ate after English studies. They weren't ultra conservative muslim, loved guns, respected others opinions, and really loved western culture. My only problem with them was I had a hard time understanding their mannerisms and was mistaken at times for one (Spanish-Blackfoot)

>be 7 or something.
>gone to mosque for Friday's prayer because grandmother wants it.
>mosque is literally full of foot odor allthough they constantly brag about Islam means being clean.
>never no where near a mosque since than.

Your welcome

There was this one time when I looked away for like 3 seconds and they conquered my Peninsula. Other than that, I once met a muslim but he was an old black guy from our ex-colony of Mozambique and spoke Portuguese. He was wearing a funny round hat and waving around a portuguese flag (because of Euro 2004). He didn't drink alcohol.

That's about it, there's very few of them here.

protip on spitroasted meat here
if you don't have it within 20 minutes after its been cut down from the spit it is shit

Hmm
>working for municipal government
>doing onsite inspections of all the churches for backflow prevention
>get to the muslim center (not called a mosque in KS, bright boys)
>have to stand around and listen to a lecture on the meaning of imam's name while my partner inspects the restrooms
>only building in town where every toilet has a hand-held bidet

I wrote them up for not having the appropriate backflow prevention valves on the bidets.

Never met one

Shot at me, blew my friends up.
Couldn't take it personally, it was war.

>that flag

>What's the worst experience you've had with a muslim, Sup Forums?

None. Now, the Jews who pulled off 9/11/01, there's a problem. Demonizing 20% of the population? 2% of the population being Jews? We need a real "Holocaust"(tm).

Saw three walking garbage bags at the grocery store yesterday.
Snickered and made jokes with my friend.
The muzzies were visibly upset.
Damn that was a good day!

He took my pen and put it in his nose at school

fbpb

I love your gyros mr. Feta

a few have tried to kill me

they failed

Based Serbia

>be me

is he Okay burger? He looks a little worn out.

Most of the ones around here are either arrogant fucks or aspie weeaboos

his friend is also taking a nap