So, I hate the Jags because of what their owner did to Fulham FC. So I'd be rooting for the Bills anyway

So, I hate the Jags because of what their owner did to Fulham FC. So I'd be rooting for the Bills anyway.

BUT ALSO

I hear that if NE play BUF in the divisional game, we can expect LITERAL blood spilled on and off the field. Is this true?

Maybe, but root for the Bills anyway. They are losers and will most likely lose to the patriots, but they will play with heart and soul, something that new england lacks. Think of the pats as bland and plastic as man city, where success seems artificial unlike other historic teams as the steelers, packers or even the cowboys.

Yes. And the Proud sons of Buffalo will emerge victorious from the scrum as the one true kings of the AFCE.

Lets go.

>unlike other historic teams as the steelers
It was incomplete. Get over it.
>>>/steelerfurry/

Oh yeah, the Bills would do everything in their power to shatter Gronk's knees

Bills will get wrecked, won't be close and they'll go home with their tail tucked beneath their legs.

>Tail tucked between their legs
People forget that at the beginning of the season, McDermott traded away some of the best players on the Bills for draft picks next year. They have 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks. The only team that has more (2 first, 3 second) are the Browns.

This is all bonus, hard to say they would have their tail tucked between their legs when they shouldn't even be here.

oh they have draft picks so they should be happy about losing? typical Bills/Browns mentality, Cleveland had three picks in the first round when they drafted Johnneh Foobaw

The Browns went 0-16, you can go ahead and not compare them to Bills.

I know it's really confusing for you, but having a playoff team with 2 first rounders and 2 seconds is a good thing.

>where success seems artificial

but they're doing it in a salary cap, free agency era designed to make dynasties like new england's impossible

Bills are the only playoff team left that can beat the Pats imo. However, they won't beat the Steelers in that matchup. So you gotta hope for them and not the Jags today. Titans are gonna get shown wherever they go next week.

If the Bills play the Pats they'll be seeing A LOT of red from being dicked by them twice. I fully expect a revenge game to unfold on Buffalo's end, so they'll be fierce and give the Pats a run for it all, and since their defense is shit this year the Bills could very well walk away with a win. Alas, they have to beat the Jags today first.

Comparing New England’s success to Man City’s demonstrates a failure to comprehend the significant differences in how the EPL and NFL function. In world football, you can buy your way to greatness, as we see with Man City.

The Patriots have managed to achieve consistent success without a financial advantage over any team.

its like you have no clue about what has happened outside of this season.

If the Bills make it that far they'd be manhandled. They're missing a key weapon in their offense, the Pats are going to be rested, and even if they were healthier, the Bills have a QB who holds on to the ball too long, and basically feeds the opposing defense sacks. Not to mention the Pats D is fairly decent now, and they have the best offense in the postseason.

No, idiot, there's not going to be a "revenge" game. If someone goes and makes a cheap shot on Gronk, he'll get severely penalized or straight-up ejected. If that was discovered to be the plan all along the team would be severely penalized by the league, and the HC might get suspended. No one's going to go and shoot the team in the foot like that for some hollow "revenge". Their best way of getting back at them would be to beat the Pats at home.

One is owned by a jew, the other by a brown jew.

Pegula isn't Jewish moron

Pegula owns the Pats or Man City? Read what I posted to.

>but they will play with heart and soul, something that new england lacks

Coming back from 28-3...not playing with heart?

You are a moron