This motherfucking nigger goes to a funeral for 5 police officers and spends more time talking about the group that...

This motherfucking nigger goes to a funeral for 5 police officers and spends more time talking about the group that inspired their deaths than the officers themselves. Holy fucking shit.

I thought he was a decent president, until now. This guy is a fucking monster. How the hell can you even disrespect their memory like that?

My God. I never realized what kind of a fucking racebaiting nigger he was until now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
youtu.be/Ge9pHidD8sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hmm

Got a link OP?

Dubya looks like complete shit.

The guilt is starting to overwhelm him.

>until now

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

It's a live stream but it's playing his speech again right now

I'm not seeing it so far OP. So far he's talking about how America's police relations have been improving with the populace, or that its still possible.

what a fucking stupid nigger, lynch him immediately

>My God. I never realized what kind of a fucking racebaiting nigger he was until now.

Welcome to the club. I've hated him since the Nobel peace prize bolstered his little mulatto ego

>it was literally a BLM recruitment speech and a blaming of guns
This nigger said glocknades are easier to buy than books for teens

Oh fuck never mind, now he's bringing up DA SLAVES and lecturing the police about systematic racism. Fell for the switch and bait.

Just a puppet on a string

Stream

>Until now

How fucking blue pilled are you? All I had to do was see that he was black. I knew even before he got elected that he was a dumb pick.

And now's he peddling that ""talk"" that black """"parents""" apparently give to their children about how the police are after them.

No mention of disproportionate crime rates though, huh?

Michelles shoulders are bigger than Bush and he has a padded suit on...

>AY YO nigga in deez hoods it be easier to get yo hands on a glock then a compootah.

*standing ovation*

This has been the liberal agenda for like 70 years

You think there was any more legitimacy to niggers/liberals claiming segregation is "white supremacy", than blacks talking institutionalized racism today?

THAT FUCKING PICTURE SAYS IT ALL!
>Bush is clearly upset.
>Obama has a slight curve in his mouth going up.
>His wife could give no fucks.
>Black woman behind him smiling.

JESUS CHRIST!

I've always thought she gave off the vibe that she'd be a god-tier lay. There's just something about her.

I'd love to dress her up like old-school Aunt Jemima before I bend her over the kitchen counter and hear her raspy deep moans while thank her with my cock for whipping up some good pancakes.

I'd say it sums up race relations in the US
You have some white republicans talking about equality & peace
Then some nigger president comes on, talks about how whitey is racist, and the hordes of niggers applaud

Nothing but contempt for cuckservative sorts who still get upset at "discrimination" or racism or w/e

capital under lockdown????
dafuq?

Did you say the same when Orlando victims were buried?

Happening ? someone make a new thread

My guess is that one of the cops had enough of king nigger's speech and shot him in the back.

Cracked me up user.

Unlike Orlando
He's praising BLM
We said Islam is full of fag hating shitskins while this nigger blamed firearms (and still is)

If you can't tell difference between the two you're a fucking idiot

wtf i hate obama now

Jesus fucking christ! I wish this mother fucking nigger would die already!

And like with the memorial for Orlando black lies matter made it all about them and their hatred for whites
youtu.be/Ge9pHidD8sc

Wtf?! Man I hate Obama now

>I thought he was a decent president, until now
You almost got me. Good troll.

I don't think I can sit through the end of watch call without shedding a tear, especially after what our nigger president did

I use to joke and say then we'd get Biden but now I think Biden would be better

>took you this long to realize that Obama hates America

Where have you been the last 8 years?

shooting in department of labour... shooter in custody

why are you surprised by the true nature of our muslim communist black supremacist dictator?

he has always been this way

all niggers are that way

Smae here m8. Biden is fucking stupid but i dont think he flat out hates america like obama does.

Good Day !

I am contacting you regarding a special cargo that has been abandoned here at our warehouse for over a period of 2 years and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in it. From my findings, the cargo originated from Europe and the content was not declared as money by the consignor in order to avoid diversion by the shipping agent, and also failure to pay the special cargo non-inspection fee of US$3,475 . I strongly believe the box will contain about US$2.6 million or more.

In my private search for a reliable person, my proposal now is to present you as the recipient of the cargo since the shipper has abandoned it which is a possibility due to the fact it has been abandoned for a period whereby a new beneficiary can be presented to the clearance department for claim and also my position at this shipping service. I will pay for the fee and arrange for the cargo to be delivered to your address. Alternatively, I can personally bring it myself and then we share the total money in the box equally.

Regards,

Mr. Lewis Hawkins
Asst. Operations Manager
ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd
Chicago (IL) Agents: 9950 W.Lawrence Avenue,
Suite 215 Schiller Park, IL 60176

wutttttt

First Amazon Prime deals and now this? Can this day get any better?

Sweet

the only good things that happened at this memorial
>dubya's speech
>the cops not clapping for osama

The cops gave him a standing ovation several times.

>tfw this nigger makes you miss Bush
I can't imagine what it would've been like on 9/11 had this nig been president

>inb4 inside job shit

I actually didn't hate Obama until this past year and I even voted for him, he's been acting like a complete asshole lately, fuck him. Faggot monkey.

this is true. but there were many times a few people clapped, and most of the cops and dubya didn't. the glawks comment is one such example. those two cops behind him seemed visibly pissed when osama spoke.

When Obama says it's easier to get guns than books in neighborhoods, I'm pretty sure it's not the availability of firearms it's because all of his sons don't know where the book stores are.

or they think the library is there for them to take whore baths in.

>I thought he was a decent president, until now.

Use the syrup as lube to cover her stink.

A president will always show his true personality when his term is at the end.

Bush speech was better

>ID
>Jimdu
>Dindu

WTF has this asshole done to his hair?

That's actually a pretty good quote.
How long until the media tears it apart and calls Bush racist while praising Obama?