Where were you when the entire state of Texas just got cucked by Obama?

King Nigger just took a shit on every white cop and conservative in that room and what did they do? Nothing. They just sat there and took it.

Fucking pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/russian_market/status/752949515401834497
liveleak.com/view?i=4b3_1468351901
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cause we got in a ton of shit the last time we reacted strongly to an uppity democrat that came down to visit.

Lol that shit was do pathetic

>Hurr don't mess with Texas
>y-yes sir Mr. President, sir

listening to Obango speech right now. What did he say?

Here in New Jersey. Internally screaming.

20% sorry for you police, your jobs are hard, you're so noble

80% evil guns and BLM, you poleeses is rayciss

literally black lives matter

Bush didn't seem to give a fuck

twitter.com/russian_market/status/752949515401834497

The police seen in the background of the speech were fucking pissed. They didn't do anything because they would lose their jobs.

Walking out would have assured them a job in Arizona at least, even if some grandstanding TX sheriff didnt offer.

Let Rome burn.

It never surprises me how much a bigot can censor what is said, and hears only what he wants.

You are nothing, and you will never be anything. You are a broken machine, and when you are dead, there will be nothing.

Ahahahahaaahhhhhhhahahah
YOU BOYS BETTER MIND YOUR BETTERS.

Right. So they're pussies. That's my point. And this is the state of people who are supposedly based and care about protecting the Constitution. Not one person stood up, they all just sat there and took it like the good little bitches that they are. Confirmed useless in civil war. Confirmed no Texit.

That dude has a rugged masculine look to him. Much better looking than all the pretty-boy male models I see. No homo I just wish I looked like him.

>dumb rednecks working for pennies disagree with an ivy-league educated lawyer leading the free world

Shocking, just shocking.

You're fucking retarded if you unironically believe it would have been appropriate or "alpha" to make a scene there. Better to watch Obongo make himself look like a retard.

Obama never had a real job in his life.

Like always, picture taken from 2' off the ground to try and hide manlet status. Easy to tell just by proportions that this little nigglet is lucky to be 5'5"

you seem to have misread Bush' trying to keep people's spirits up (which is what that song is about after all) with him not giving a fuck
he gave the most fucks.

We were on the hill grilling Lynch, nigger.

Yes, Donald, I'm in this thread too.

The delegates. Please.

liveleak.com/view?i=4b3_1468351901

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING UP THIS IMPORTANT ISSUE

Nobody here really cares what Obama has to say about these events anymore. It's always the same bullshit race-baiting victim-blaming garbage. He's an impotent cuck who won't do shit about guns anyway.

Yea, that's one of the perks of being highly intelligent. And one of the cons of being a dumb redneck.

sure. squatting to pick it up will make it easier to pull the shiv out of my ass

Its not just here user. Nobody cares what lame duck Obama does or says anymore and that's a good thing.

jesus christ, here is your response.

Kek.

>ivy-league educated lawyer leading the free world

affirmative-action enabled "community organizer" who has greatly harmed the free world

FTFY

link to speech?

Since the post of US president is officially going to be place for the world's most renowned clowns to show off from now on, you can already stop paying attention to what president says.

Being a cop pays pretty well.

Sue him wheel chair man

Puerto Rico flag?

It's tuesday. Actual Texans were at work.