Single Mom of 5 Arrested After Not Mowing

Look at this Hepcats! This is why peoples is telling you fools need to Stay Woke!

kmov.com/story/32398054/cahokia-mother-of-five-arrested-for-not-cutting-grass

Why is this Fucking allowed in America Motherfuckers !? Nobody done should EVER been arrested for Fucking code violation like this! That's shit they do in Chinas or them Russians peoples!

And alls you Mothercuckers is telling me that shit be ok here with Black folks. Ain't no Fucking white people done getting arrested for "Codes Violationisms"

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4b3_1468351901
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=V1i0w1hawGo
youtube.com/watch?v=0x4Htj5gfGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why didn't she just go to court the first 5 times they gave her a violation and paid the fine like she was supposed to?
Oh yeah shes a nigger.

>Conner says she was given a verbal warning by a code enforcement officer at the end of June to cut her grass, remover trash and tow derelict cars from her driveway.

>“I understand I violated a code but take the channels, give me a ticket first, make me appear in court. I know there's gotta be channels other than if you don’t cut your grass, we're arresting you right now,” said Conner.

yeah we all know why she was arrested, but not for not cutting her grass.

>land of the free
>get arrested for not mowing

>go to read funny news story on Sup Forums
>It's local

Haven't been this embarrassed since Ferguson.

>Ain't no Fucking white people done getting arrested for "Codes Violationisms"
Yes there are you stupid fucking nigger. You're just an ignorant twat so you assume it's racism because a black person is involved.

And this right here is why niggers are more worthless than Mexicans, you don't even have to tell them to cut the grass once, they just do it.

they should have arrested her for being the single mom of five kids too

fucking bitch has started her own crime wave

Going to prison for dindu nuffin.

For not doing something, she's going to jail, this is hilarious.

Obligatory

Holy balls, how rat fucked does your house have to be to get you arrested in East St. Louis?

>Join homeowner's association
>Sign paper work that says your will be prosecuted and fined if you don't maintain a standard of beauty for your home
>Fail to maintain legally binding beauty standards
>Get prosecuted and fined.
>NO ITS CAUSE THEY WASCIST

> get warned to clean your fucking garden
> get fined, ignore it
> keep getting warned, nothing
> finally get jailed
> 'WHY NOBODY WARNED ME!'

Hope she rots in jail.

please
stop cutting your lawns black folk
its just a scam
by whitey
to prop up their machine to keep the black man down

Fuck you and your unrealistic standards of beauty, white cis-scum

>Bernie sign on the lawn

You Motherfuckers. She didn't done gets Fucking fined! They sent her straights to jail! How is that Fucking allowed!?

>cause danger to neighborhood
>d-dindu nuffins
If you don't mow, that attracts rats, opossums, raccoons and snakes
If you want to live like a nigger, move to an apartment complex

>land of the free
>didn't read your HOA agreement before moving in

fixed that for you

Ooga booga dis calls fo sum riots n lootings n shiet, imma gets me sum new nikes nigguh.

Probably because she chimped out when they went to fine her, or she failed to pay the fine for a long time

i like in an apartment complex and mexicans mow my yard for me

Check this shit out,...niggers being niggers in Texas!!....
liveleak.com/view?i=4b3_1468351901

Why the fuck would you even do that (the webm)?

I'm sure she's in a Democratic city that passed the ordinance and won't remove it.

The cities needs to get money for get gib me dats some how

Racis firefighters wuz trien to put out our flames of justice bix nood

>Niggers

>5 kids with no chores.
if she told the kids to cut the lawn, there wouldnt be any issue.

>kids arent old enough to operate a lawn mower.
who said anything about operating a lawn mower? tell those kids to use scissors and but the taller parts of the lawn. that should get the city off her back for a bit...

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

ooga booga nigguh, ugg ugg booga booga. Fuckin' racist bad teeth cracka. Mup doo.

ANARCHY

yeah its a nigger and yadda yadda but arrest for municipal code violation? seriously.

>not wanting to be apart of a community and civilized society

Just get out

Too young to mow the fucking lawn? Lolwat? If you're past 11 you can push a fucking mower. Especially considering most of them are self powered these days.

no home owners crap in this case

nice obligation manufacture you got going there

People who don't take pride in their lawns piss me off. Back in the good ol' days,. it was a sign of masculinity and ambition to have a well kept lawn. Now it's just a chore people have to do.

No one takes pride in anything anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1i0w1hawGo

I hear ya

People keeps saying HOA.

Are you Fuckers Fucking KIDDING ME Hepcats! You thinks she owns that home!?

You Motherfucking Shitbirds.

no one said she did any of that

but if thats how you define those 2 items, thats up to you

I've been there. It's gotta be pretty shitty. Been on west Louisville also. Didn't see one yard not mowed.

Pretty sure even if you rent, you agree, or the owner does

If you don't maintain your house, you hurt the property values of the entire neighborhood.

At some point they have to do something about you.

There is a drought in California. At least half of the lawns where I live are brown

We didn't seed it in October because of the drought and water restrictions. Just a month ago they were lifted.

cool waste of a life hank hill

>muh yard

Good luck enforcing that! They wouldn't be coming after her, they be coming after the owner! The owner could be suing her for that cost if they hads to do stuff though, but thats legals gray area.

I have gotten complaints about not mowing the lawn.

It's like a cable box was on our property and i always mowed around it, until i got a message about fines and made an angry phone call

Fuck California. That state is everything that's wrong with the US.

>being a pussy cuck

> says she is not entirely sure why she was arrested

Yeah, sure. I have a distinct feeling that if you dig into this with the village and the PD, this was probably the end of a chain of events involving repeatedly citations and warnings until she was picked for failing to comply.

checked

If you are a reckless driver, you can cause insurance rates in your area to go up as well. I don't care for people not taking care of their things, but your argument is flawed.

>parents left me alone at home for over a month
>was too lazy to mow both the front and back yard so I only did the front
>backyard actually looked like that pic

Why are you typing like a nigger?

>implying I follow drought restrictions.
>implying the drought wasn't made up by the jews to charge more money for water without investing in infrastructure.
>tfw lush green lawn

Seriously? Rather than spending an hour getting some exercise and sun and providing some minor compensation to your parents for raising you and letting you live with them, you just sat on your ass?

We had a "drought" here in KY a few years ago, and it got to the point they wanted people to buy bottled water to drink instead of using the faucet. It drove me crazy thinking about the waste they wanted us to go through for that. At any rate, we rarely have any water issues besides the random boil advisory in a small county.

My good chap, you do realize that dindu nuffin is a play on a double negative right?

This. I think I started mowing the lawn at my house when I was 8.

part of being a homeowner.

my neighbour rented his house for a while to niggers who were supposed to do general upkeep. they let the grass get about two feet tall. Called the city on them and thery came with about 10 guys and ride-on lawnmowers on trailers, trimmers, etc. Probably got a 1500 dolar bill.

Just like all of the BLM shit, they don't want to stop doing crimes, they just want less punishment.

I guess they assume everyone else acts like niggers too but we don't get in trouble for it? Maybe that's the key here. Black people assume we do as much shooting, fighting, driving in unregistered cars, speeding, etc. as they do and that we simply don't get punished for it!

If she lives in a HOA, she might have bigger problems that getting arrested. She can lose her house.

>He doesn't know what a Home Owners Association is.

Before you move into a lot of neighborhoods in the US, you sign a HOA agreement. The agreement stats that you must keep your grass cut, your lawn can't look like shit, and you can't leave your garbage bins outside of your house for more than 3 days after trash pick up. If she freely signed these papers, then she is essentially promising that she will comply with the conditions of living in that particular neighborhood. Usually HOAs are reserved for rich neighborhoods so a bad neighbor doesn't bring down property values. But they exist in poor neighborhoods as well. That's why you always ask your realtor if there's an HOA in the area you're trying to move to. I live in a pretty nice neighborhood without an HOA. But my neighbor never cuts her grass and leaves the garbage, recycling, and green bins (plant waste) out all week long. But that's what you can expect from a woman being the "man of the house".

Also it's important to note that if you are renting a house without an HOA. It's possible that these upkeep requirements are in your lease by the landlord. So you're essentially free to tell your realtor or landlord "no" before you move in. Nobody is forcing you to live in that particular neighborhood.

Lol, most bottled water is literally California tap water. Really makes you think...
>jews exporting CA water to make drought worse to get more money
>bottled water literally the liquid jew

They do the same thing around here for snow removal in the winter. If you don't clear the sidewalk the day after a snow, you get a warning. If it isn't cleared within 24 hours from then, the city comes to do it and charges you $800. They do halt enforcement during snow emergencies, and as I understand it, anyone over 55 can get put on a list, and they have volunteers that go around and do their drives.

Muh nigger. Lawrenceburg here.

Why is she wearing a shower cap?

I finally understand niggers. Thank you user.

Do they not recycle?

Bernie Sanders has SOLD OUT to Hillary and the Globalists! Don't waste your vote, VOTE TRUMP!
Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=0x4Htj5gfGs

Fuck off nigger scum! No one gives a shit about you animals.

Dealing with a HOA can be a pain, but she's exactly they type of resident HOA keep out of good neighborhoods.

Pic very related.

If you watered on days not permitted, you'd get a warning, then $100, then 15% rate increase, the 25%, then cut off. I think there were also fines. Those fucks were out at 9pm sometimes checking.

Yeah, that is some bullshit when they increased prices because they lost money.

Op is clearly a white man acting as a black man to bait us

*$100 fine
*the 25%

Mexicans have some since of pride

Nobody in this thread understands what a contract is apparently.

She dindu nuffin about her yard

sorry, I don't understand your ebonics

>living somewhere with an HOA
>living somewhere where you have neighbors

Why would you do that to yourself?

LOL you have to start to sterilize single women who can't Control their fertility. Having one or two Children, ok, but 5? That's not right. That's just wrong ethically speaking.

>And alls you Mothercuckers is telling me that shit be ok here with Black folks. Ain't no Fucking white people done getting arrested for "Codes Violationisms"
Logically, all I get out if this is by removing the paternal discipline figure you get a lazy head of house with 5 shining examples of bad decision making, refusing to teach law acceptance and refusing to instill a hard work ethic or pride in personal belongings. This is no different a lesson than jamal shooting someone for easy money and ignoring that he's only damaging the reputation of his own neighbourhood. But black on black crime is a no go with the MSM right now, so we get to hear all about the plight of a lawnmower-less nubian princess.

And people complain about the Duggars with 19 children

At least they're not on welfare

It's sad, I didn't agree with most of his solutions to our problems, but I truly thought Sanders at least had some integrity and spirit.

Can I just vote for Ivanka's chest to govern our nation?

so where do you live then? any decent community has some sort of hoa and small payment for basic shit like moving lawn by mexicans... at least here in Florida
you pay HOA and your shit is done by other people once a week
nigga decided to be lazy smart ass, two fucking weeks to cut grass and fix her shit, that's more than enough

Niggers and white trash are one in the same

AYO hol up
so you sayin i can't haz child support so i can stay wiz ma keedz?
welfare system and how easy to exploit is what's wrong ethically speaking

I live in a house in the woods, my nearest neighbor is a mile down the road.

I don't care much for having people around me.

Holy shit. This makes a LOT of sense... Black people grow up around all this and so they assume everyone is like this but we are just all given free passes for being white.

One of the single best things we could do for this country would be to make long-term contraceptives and sterilization available to anyone, free of charge. How many billions of dollars a year would we be able to save? An IUD costs less than a grand and works for years.

it'd be extreme luxury here in Orlando area
it's not about having people around but convenient location, and it just happens that convenient locations are populated more densely

I agree fully. And the welfare system should be a way out of poverty, not a semi-forced cycle of dependence.

Hand up, not hand out. I've been on social security, it's actually quite hard and scary to break free from, when it should be a temporary pick-me-up deal.

Fucking saved.

Nigger immediately shouting

>I WANT A REFUND

Jesus they are obsessed with free shit. One of the sheboons prego, wonder if it 15 year old.

>we're just monkeys

At least she accepts it

Truly land of the free. Despite of being black this law is absurd. Another tactic for the garden jew ((home depot)).

Bitch has five kids one of them can push a lawnmower. Why should the neighbors property values drop because shes to lazy to keep her yard clean. If she wants to live like an animal she can move to a ghetto.

There is nothing masculine about yardwork.

Yardwork is a form of gardening. It's for women.

fp

b
p

>Arrested After Not Mowing

that should have bipartisan support but it doesnt because reasons

>democrats
raise minorities out of poverty by preventing children they cant support

>republicans
less niggers, less welfare

That's wishful thinking. Whites in the lowest income bracket perform academically around as well as blacks in the top brackets. The more accurate thing to say would be the worst of whites are around as good as the best of blacks.

This is one of the clearest, most understandable and probably truest explanations of the nigger mindset I've seen.

That particular part of niggerdom is socially conditioned as African blacks who come here don't have it, blacks in predominantly white or Hispanic (or presumably Asian, but I don't know about that) areas don't have it...

Holy shit maybe we should go about this at a completely different angle