Eternal Arsenal (Wilshere) Thread

Since when were you under the impression that the banter era ended?

Looking forward to yet another painful completely disjointed performance, where at best they scrape a win by the odd goal.

NEW CONFIRMED OFFICIAL ARSENAL 2018

SANCHEZ-LACA7-MAHREZ
KOLASINAC-XHAKA-WILSHERE-LEMAR
MUSTAFI-HOWEDES-KOSCIELNY
CECH

WENGER STATUS: IN

Never meant to put the Wilshere part in the OP. My bad lads.

>this attack against a Nottingham Forest who are going to be sitting back all game

Everton ITK [@WereEvertonFC] says Theo is likely to sign for them on loan this month.

dont you ever fucking doubt wenger ever again

>on loan

>Akpom
I thought he was on loan.

Does this mean Walnut isn't leaving us after all?

Why is it so difficult for us to get rid of the deadwood reddit players?

Anyone got that screenshot from the 2-1 win vs Huddersfield a few years ago that people always compare to and claim our squad is so much better than it once was?

this is our 2nd XI, it's fucking awful and would get beaten by that team we played against Huddersfield fairly comprehensively

Hispanic
White . White . White
Mixed-Black . Black . Black-Arab . Black
Mixed-Black . Black
Black

#AFC to open formal talks with JW and his reps after the transfer window shuts. A new contract will be offered but with no pay-rise [via @MattHughesTimes]

Ospina - good keeper probably too good to be a backup. A bit bored of him desu would rather Emi come back from loan or Macey play
Debuchy - Unlucky Ducky Arsenal career long finished with him wish he'd go and Shea or even Jenks comes in as the backup RB. Very bored of him.
Mertesacker - Bit bored of him as well desu It's his last year and rightfully so but I don't really want to slag him off after that FA cup performance despite his dips.
Holding - Good lad
Nelson - Should be excited by him but I'm not because he's always playing fucking wing back
Willock - Should be excited by him but I'm not
Elneny - Good player lost a lot of his dynamism since he joined but he's improved technically. A shame he has to play as the holding player usually but you know whatever I'm a bit bored of him as well
Maitland-Niles - Black Samurai I like him I'm almost even excited to watch him play even if it is out of position
Walcott - His bad performances stand out more than his good ones his contract delays over the years have left bad tastes in everyone's mouths he's probably a solid 7.5/10 at full flight should probably fuck off now desu
Iwobi - Should be excited but I can't be arsed people come down too hard on this guy because of his lack of end product but he's a trier too bad he's hit the Wenger development wall.
Welbeck - Good lad can't finish never gets a run because of injuries and so on massive donkey I like him I don't want to sell him but really he should go

What is this feeling?

>look err..we should all be happy jack has signed a new contract it is like a new signing, if you can find me a player who improves my squad suggest him to me and I will sign him but I will not spend money for the sake of spending money

is nothingham playing a shit squad too? got an accy riding on arse that i really want to cash out considering our line-up but the odds on us didn't really go up.

>one of the richest clubs in the world
>one of our best players
>no pay rise
Disgusting. Jack deserves better.

Why should he get a raise? He hasn't played for Arsenal in like 3 years before this season If he plays well he can ask for a new contract and get one. Let's not create another Walcott

loved this cartoon growing up

it and chip n dale rescue rangers were amazing on the disney channel

Thanks I made it

why does wenger like willock? he looks trash every game he plays in

>tfw jack goes to chelsea in a swap deal for bakayoko

The good Willock left so Wenger's trying to prove something with his shit brother.

True. How has the good willock been getting on at benfica

There's like four of them isn't there? One's at chelsea or man u or something.

lads what channel is this on

BT sports

Wonder why no European teams are in for him. He's free to approach now. Juve should reunite him with Woj.

IRIB

based Jens security for Wenger

damn Slovenia have two top gks..... really makes you think

embarrassed by how many wogs we have lads

Reunion

>armand traore

Holy shit

>Lemar RWB
>Mahrez even though he's going to livershit
>Howedes, since when?

Is that Clough's grandson or something

Strange to see David O'Leary there. Pat's looking well.

Wait isn't he in the box or something?
where's his ear piece?

Let me taste those tears piggy

why? Just because of skin color? I'm sure personality wise they are just as British as Churchill.

Nope, standing alongside the Forest fans. Bould fully in charge.

Shut it

who's that nu-male soycuck behind him

That's me daddy

>Munter lineswomen

>pillock

why do we even bother

But you're always busy
Busy busy
Busy flaggers err err err err lineslady on fire

>FEO

>walnut

FUCK. OFF.

theo walcott scuffed the ball i better tweet it on Sup Forums

Who are willock and nelson?

>Who is Nelson

down?

YOU WEREN'T EVEN BORN

>theo's hair

god i hate this coon

nelson will be goat in a couple of years

kys

good song

Why do Arsenal fans chant about Tottenham when they aren't even playing against them? Seems a bit OBSESSED, don't you think?

I don't like to pay attention to footballers' hair it's a bit suspect but this man theo must be shot stabbed culled shall we turn him into a shemale lads

He's receding so it looks even worse his usual buzzcut/fade was better looking on him

Can someone explain why wenger is in the stands?

Walnut looks like a 'sheed

Doesn't look as bad as the lineup suggested, it's almost comfy

would you rather have messi or a bitcoin

Quuestioned mike dean's integrity

Why is Osbenis so fucking terrible?

holy fuck Mertesacker is SO SLOW

>OSEI-TUTU

Who the fuck is that?

>Starting Kane vs fucking Wimbledon
what did spurs mean by this?

AHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

NOOOOOOOOOO

piss off osbenis useless cunt

Ayyy

What is the mindset of not starting a decent line up here? are we saving our good team for the EFL cup? what is the mindset going on I wonder.

to not get rekt like Arsenal just did

lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

just fuck me up senpai

Useless cunt

Basic offside rules

Is mertesacker a fucking retard

Amazing defending there

Jesus Christ, just fucking retire you pathetic old cunt.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

MERT

APOLOGISE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>Ape
get in merte

MERTESTRIKER!!

That's ENOIUGH, i'm not supporting this club again until Wenger is OUUUUUUUUUTT

MEDIOCRE

SMALL

CLUB

Never any doubt

What made him change his hairstyle?

they scored? i'm not watching

Trying to pretend he's falcao

Per with a cheeky half turn after Holding hit the post.

>Punished Walcott

He's receding

midlife crisis

wenger in WENGER IN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tinpot wog club

All these youngsters play like their in a playground

I love it

One of these clubs is a European giant and widely respected in England. The other team is arsenal