Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7CbqdBhO2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It made me erect.

Are all Admirals squid people?

>Gold leader
>Red leader
Those madmen

why even use the light saber at all if he can just throw them with the force?

cool scenes. still boring as fuck movie

Because that wouldn't A E S T H E T I C

do you really think vader would pass up the opportunity to chop up a bunch of people?

It made the film less shit.

Rogue One was shit.

SQUEE OMG LOL DARK VADER XD

Please user, you're embarrassing yourself.

>this scene gave you chills
no u

literally posting the last half hour and only good part of the movie

Why does this place have to be full of contrarian autists?

its shot fucking awfully, if this was the highlight of the film i cannot imagine how shit the rest of it was

RIP brave crew of the hammerhead. True heroes

Vader was a HORRIBLE scene and an even worse transition from the end of RO to the beginning of ANH.

Why was he so fucking violent in RO, but totally cool, calm and non violent (aside from choking that one guy) in ANH, which was pretty much 2 minutes later in real time? Makes no sense? If he had been that agressive in ANH, the plans might not have been able to be put into the droids.

And in RO why didn't he just force pull the plans out of the guys hands? Or better yet, just force pull EVERYONE in the room back toward him that way no one and nothing could escape?

What does Does admiral Raddus' ship do? They dont seem to have any weaponry

III>II>IV>V>VI>I>RO>VII
The objective ranking

Escape pods are missing. Which means the crew evacuated, landed on Scarif, and then probably died in the explosion

>Why was he so fucking violent in RO, but totally cool, calm and non violent (aside from choking that one guy) in ANH, which was pretty much 2 minutes later in real time? Makes no sense? If he had been that agressive in ANH, the plans might not have been able to be put into the droids.
I get your point, but there's really know way to measure the time between R1 and ANH. It could've been a minute, it could've been an hour or two, we'll never know

>And in RO why didn't he just force pull the plans out of the guys hands? Or better yet, just force pull EVERYONE in the room back toward him that way no one and nothing could escape?
You overestimate his force powers. You're also assuming he knew one of them had them had the plans.

this post gave me cringe

Perfect meme material to distinguish plebeians from patricians, and spark to endless, futile shitstorms (Sup Forums """discussions""").

true

>adult "men" arguing about "force powers" with a straight face

lmao kill yourselves

>I get your point, but there's really know way to measure the time between R1 and ANH. It could've been a minute, it could've been an hour or two, we'll never know

They made it seem like they were right on the Tantive IV's tail at the end of RO (same way they were on their tail at the beginning of ANH).

>You overestimate his force powers. You're also assuming he knew one of them had them had the plans.
In TPM, young Obi Wan force pushed an entire group of droids. There's no way Vader couldn't pull back a couple of guys. But yeah, he might not have known they had the plans in hand.

I never saw it, why is this the only good part?

Go back to snapchat, faggot.

Samefagging doesn't make your post any less wrong.

This scene gave me chills.

IV is better than II

>They made it seem like they were right on the Tantive IV's tail at the end of RO (same way they were on their tail at the beginning of ANH).
Tantive IV jumped to hyperspace heading to Tatooine. The star destroyer would have to have to figure out where they were headed and then catch up to them
>In TPM, young Obi Wan force pushed an entire group of droids.
I mean, that's a push. We're talking pull here. Maybe there's a difference?

Too bad about Vader's ridiculous red anime eyes and old man voice.

try again

They're red in the original

>this scene gave you chills
Well it would have if it wasn't a straight up reshoot of a scene from new hope

This time 50 times flashier and 10 times dumber

>You're also assuming he knew one of them had them had the plans.

Why the fuck would Vader even bother fighting a small pathetic rebel group if he didn't know they had the plans? It only makes the scene even worse

but he doesn't do any of that in a new hope

It did, actually.

The best part was watching the Rebels literally shit themselves and scream in terror for their lives.

Wasn't expecting that.

God damn. This movie could have been literal perfection if it weren't for the sloppy first act and alot more character development. Instead it's just good.

Disappointing overall, but yeah damn the last 30 minutes are fucking awesome.

Thats why it's 10 times dumber, in new hope he just shows up like a boss that he is

Why are these ones such scared little bitches and the ones in IV more stoic?

Only fighting Stormtroopers in the original. They were trained for that. No one can train to fight DV.

Rogue One is just a high production feature long fan movie really

To be fair a lot of his ruthlessness was implied in the OT, so it's pretty neato to actually see him wreck some rebel scum. And he was trying to hastily get the plans himself to cover the fuck up that was the entire scarif battle. Nearly got there too.

Because they signed up to shoot stormtroopers, not throw down with darth fucking vader

What the prequels should have been like

so you admit it's not just a reshoot of a scene from a new hope

I wish it did you puss. I heard that Vader would be vicious and unforgiving like we've never seen before. Vader did more intense stuff in the first 5 mins of force unleashed. The shit in rogue one was weak.

It is the same scene

nuSW is a soft reboot

His eyes are actually kinda red tinted in ANH, but yeah his voice was definitely showing his age here

>Vader did more intense stuff in the first 5 mins of force unleashed.

Fuck yeah, that shit was boss. I wish revenge of the sith book ended the prequel trilogy with vader in his prime just globe trotting the galaxy fucking everyone and everything up.

it's literally seconds before the start of a new hope

For all the prevailing idiots in these threads:

>Tantive escapes

>Jumps to light speed

>flies back to Yavin 4

>unknown amount of time goes by, Rebels get the Planz

>Tantive sent on secondary mission to retrieve Obi Wan, with R2 and 3PO in tow

>get ambushed by Vader's Destroyer

It really isn't that hard to figure out. all these "LOL ANH HAPPENS MERE MINUTES AFTER RO DON'T MAKE NO SENSE LOLOL" faggots are fucking dense as shit.

Something something sith use fear as a weapon

>the teaser trailer was more interesting and gave off a better sense of doom than the actual movie

youtube.com/watch?v=r7CbqdBhO2A

>robo-mode Vader

>"in his prime" at any point during that

end yourself.

this

>wind in space

I don't know why but when this scene came up I started hearing Angel of the Morning by Bonnie Tyler.

kek

Am i the only one who was hoping that jyn and cassian would fight some imperial guards? just to maybe imply that the emperor was on the planet overlooking the plans? I mean this is the base that had documents for all the fuked up weapons the empire was working on so it doens't seem too ridiculous

Just kinda weird how we'll never see the imperial guards in action, and I feel like this film was the perfect opportunity to show that. Would've been great to see them fuck up some rebel spies, then leave them for dead as the planet expldoes

I felt nothing. Why was Vader even there? Why not send in stormtroopers?
Letting OT fanboys make Star Wars movies was a mistake.

Prime doesn't just refer to his age you dense fuck

>Casually walking, boomeranging his lightsaber and force choking isn't the tightest shit ever

Oh my bad, I suppose his prime was when we was doing somersaults and pointlessly flailing his lightsaber like a spaz

GOD what a great fucking movie

Sheev has better things to do then looking over the plans

cringe

>flippy prequels garbage

kys if you enjoyed this shit

>flies back to Yavin 4
That it does not
>unknown amount of time goes by, Rebels get the Planz
Then what was the point of taking R2d2 back to the rebel base in ANH to give them the plans?

>outing yourself as never seeing ANH

the plans were in R2-D2, they didn't stop off at Yavin IV

>this bothers the autist despite Star Wars always having sound in space

They build a bunch of the rebel starships, so they get to command them.

>Empire spends a year+ to find a logistically operating base statically placed on a single planet using imperial probe droids
>locates the Tantive IV, a mobile ship the size of a freighter making a hyperspace jump anywhere in the galaxy within minutes

? ? ?

What a fucking idiot

HE LOOKS SO SLOW, CLUNKY AND STUPID

he can barely lift his arms due to the costume design, like burton's Batman all over

sceneforplebs/10

You posted this in a previous thread. They most likely asked Raddus where the Tantive IV was heading.

Doesn't Vader have his own flagship SD? Why is he in a generic one here?

>HE'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK CLUNKY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>interrogating a senior rebel officer so fast that they can't drop R2 off at Tatooine before the Executor catches up

are you literally retarded? the Executor is literally on top of the Tantive IV at the start of ANH, which means the Executor made the jump within minutes at best

Why do they need to visually confirm thru the window they are rebel ships?
Shouldn't their screens have sounded an alarm right away.

The rest is bad characterization and kinda dumb plot, but when it's good, it's great

Okay, that looks pretty rad

might give it a watch after all

His design has always been kinda weird

like I'm surprised people still find him so iconic considering how odd he really looks

Well for starters that's the Devastor, not the Executor. You also can't really tell just how long it took the Tantive IV to get to Tatooine. And if we really want to get into the nitty gritty of space travel, I doubt that Tantive IV and the Devastor have anywhere near the same hyperdrive rating

He didn't get that till ESB.

this motherfucker was having fun even up to his last moments

(ALIEN SHRIEK)