Question Session Part 2

Part 1:
Question Session Open

What's the deal with paradoxes?

How do we get rid of the kikes?

They are generated by bad assumptions.

Why don't you ask us a question? Just to change things a bit.

Are we running out of oil? Will they ever let us use solar?

So you're saying paradoxes can be resolved if the underlying assumptions are corrected?

Are we meant to, or capable of, exploring and colonizing the cosmos?

What are your thoughts on the Cern super colider being used to open different dimensions ?

We have an energy crisis, but also ways out.

Does the human brain contain all knowledge already? Is it up to the individual to unlock these things?

Yes

We are capable and supportive of this.

Fantasies of speculation.

Why don't you go back to /x/ where you belong?

No. There isn't a cheat code to life.

Good to hear

How far is the NSA/DoD/(((they))) from total machination of the military system? Also in case of a civil war would the country have a way to mind control or force the soldiers to enforce orders they personally do not agree with?

I've been thinking about how people could all be individually sovereign and independent we could either completely modify our energy input... like run our bodies on a different source. Look at how much energy goes into food production, and most of that is to satiate our endless desires for novelty. If we could find a way to sustain our lives without a need for the system...? What? A few thousand watts of solar panels at about $1/watt off ebay, $500 of golf cart batteries, an inverter, a reverse osmosis water purifier and requisite source, computer with internet connection for access to the world's knowledge, a shed full of tools; the hardest thing now is food. With automated farming, could one have a nice automated greenhouse? Coupled with a diet based on biological needs. Hunting rifle for game, rod/nets for fishing. Can't support many people with hunting, though. Humanity went through that before the neolithic age. Can we go back to a simpler life but now with technology?

Is masturbation bad for you?

Response please.

→ #

We don't assess this as a viable threat.

You need a number of robots on the scale of the number of people you want to go after, otherwise there is a lag time between initiation and completion that permits responses, never mind the inability to deal with whatever dead man's hands might be left behind.

Also, response to this please.

→ #

How will Bosnia fit into everything ? Is the corruption here because of jews ?

You need to increase energy throughput per capita. Efficiency gains are slow and hard work compared to scaling up.

You said yesterday Hillary issued the bonds in 1991 , all I can come up with is it was bush responsible for issuing the bonds. How could she or even bill be in a position to issue the bonds?

Honestly i would consider this mental gymnastics because you have to construct certain assuptioms who deconstruct the paradox. BUT the paradox is still a paradox in its own closed logic system. Like the picture of your previous thread. Without the help of a highly "creative" way to deconstruct it is simply not solveable in a logical way. You cant just add certain parameters which are not given by the paradox itself!

Why is hemp not being widely used? The potentials are huge.

Ford's first car was made from hemp, and designed to run on hemp ethanol.
Hemp-made houses are fire, mold, and pest proof.
Hemp restores life to barren soil.
Weed is literally the holy spirit, in the holy oil, it was grown by the ancient israelites, used by David and Solomon, Jesus, etc.

Why is this being surpressed? It is literally the plant with the greatest utility for human kind.

The only things that are allowed into your experience are that which you bring?

The killer and killed are both complicit. Yes? I do think this way.

Are there real individuals?

We are thoughts in a mind looking at itself projecting into the physical?

I have wanted to join different societies (Masonic) simply so I can read their literature. Is there a fatal risk to this or should I obtain said materials by other means?

How much time do you spend alone or visualizing?

Are memories genetic?

In relation to what you said about individuals in this age accumulating more power than ever before (as in power does not require huge human scale) I take this as someone could own fully automated factories turning out drones or robot soldiers of some kind and basically be in control of a self-replicating monstrosity.

>We have an energy crisis, but also ways out.

Is "fossil fuels" a misnomer?

Abiogensis as a result of not yet understood (by the general public) bio/geochemical processes deeper down?

Energy production increases, especially in per capita terms, is not guaranteed by any means.

In the USA, the long trend of increase reversed at about the same time the middle class started falling apart - circa 1970.

Whats inside the black cube in Mecca?

Do you consider a military career as a bad way?
I am on the edge to drop my study and join the military to start over new in the hope i can change something for the better? Or would you advise to stay at university? I would really like to hear your advise!

Why do Australians shitpost so much?

Yes. Aging is primarily characterized by down regulation of stem cells, accumulation of waste, and increasing malfunctioning. You can largely address the first problem if you allow curing cancer (you can reverse the down regulation of your stem cells with little remaining adverse consequence).

How much more energy could we produce if we didn't have distractions like social media? Are these distractions creating a net drain that has to be plugged with money printing etc?

How did we pull ourselves up from beasts once again?

If we fell in the first place due to hedonistic personalities, do we know how it descended?

What is one thing that every person in your threads has been unaware of?

Bush and Clinton families are essentially indistinguishable in terms of agenda and worked together on these projects.

Your regime doesn't like local wealth generation.

Well, yes, but that's not representative of the system I'm advocating.

You said already, that power is no longer constrained to the amount of humans.

Turning energy into wealth in the minds of the top earners could have a profound Shockwave effect on our economic system.

I'm not saying there won't be crises, I'm saying that an energy based system would more accurately reflect the potential of a nation to produce.

Example: financial institutions are representing larger and larger portions of GDP, while being exposed to legal, yet self destructive banking practices. They don't accurately reflect potential for work in cases of widespread corruption.

You run the risk of being killed unless you can protect yourself, yes. You will be asked to swear under penalty of death not to divulge secrets.

Both processes are real.

Rejection

What is you or your group's opinion on George Washington as a national leader?

We don't see any practical limit and assess 25% year over year increases are sustainable for decades at least.

What do you think how people will call our epoch? I can see clear connections to the Biedermeier time in Europe where the middle class turned away from politic involvment concentrating on art. Nowadays i see people highly uninterested in poltics because they feel powerless and cant change the establishment and instead of change they consume not art anymore but eveything what distracts them from what is happening. Do we live in some kind of a Neo-Biedermeier epoch? maybe combinded with post modern depression?

Was the plan to destroy all the evidence the way it was in place from the begining or was it planned later if so what year?

What dates where the bonds issued?

Ok, so what does that leave us with? I tend to think that you mean that on the macro scale we need more energy.
Oil & Fossil Fuels > no for obvious reasons, may be necessary for air/space travel for a while yet.
Nuclear (fission) > requires massive scale and biggest problems are the actual amount of uranium on earth and disposal of waste with destructive potential for 10k year scales.
Nuclear (fusion) > not yet feasible.
Wind > can't replace baseload power generation, can change weather, not feasible on large scale.
Solar > still not very efficient, but much improved. Biggest problem is that all solar cells are made from silicon wafers just like cpus, this takes tons of energy and requires massive economy of scale to barely break even. Can't replace baseload power.

Now here's where it gets a bit tinfoil-hatty:
Have you heard of M.T. Keshe? Iranian scientist who has released designs for zero-point energy generation for free. Without further investigation it seems like this is the tech that Tesla had or wanted to develop but was prevented. Is it really just there in the ether waiting for us to tap?

Become a builder of a better version of yourself.

Themselves

Do you have any questions you wanna ask us? I mean, obviously you know a fuckin' lot, but I'm certain there's some sort of armor-piercing, soul-crushing question you'd like to throw to us.

We concur. The market is systemically broken. Basic functionality like price signals is essentially gone. Wealth is arbitrarily manipulated and not representative of tangible production (not just of goods, but purposeful services too)

What can we do to replace the dopamine hit people get from social media with something more productive?

The high praise he generally receives is an understatement of actual accomplishment.

I recommend you study the lives of Confucius, St. Benedict, and Alexander Hamilton as the counter-example.

What you want, never happened. Either Meritocracy will occur, or there will be further decline. The doors will open up, or we all fall down. It's that simple.

From the beginning. 9/11/91 to 9/14/91.

Another question while I'm at it as opposed to the one I just asked in the thread separately, but what are some accomplishments of Washington we don't really know about?