HAPPENING: PAULDING COUNTY, GA

Rumor is that Black Lives Matter will be protesting in Paulding County, Georgia. They plan to shut down US Highway 278 and march from the city of Hiram to the new Paulding County Courthouse in Dallas, GA.

Hiram police, Dallas police, and Georgia highway Patrol have the paddy wagons out at a location I will not name.

This will be amazing. Hiram has a newly elected mayor and is 70% white 30% black.

Once they leave Hiram, the city of Dallas is 90%white,10% black.

The sheriff's, Hiram pd and Dallas PD are great guys. Dallas is run by straight up good old boys.

These guys will not play around and let people get hurt or traffic be blocked. These aren't pussy city cops.

Black Lives Matter will start at 6pm EST

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thosbarnes/status/752953439710093312
imgur.com/ytr6yTk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu8LWr320Io&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu8LWr320Io&has_verified=1
periscope.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj2UFqu2anY
youtube.com/watch?v=V5jvEdiN9dI
youtube.com/watch?v=gzPzZ6QVuOM
youtube.com/watch?v=v_3_aCjJsrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zIgXx3W7_C0
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Praise kek

twitter.com/thosbarnes/status/752953439710093312

GUNS

>"peaceful"
>calls for blood of whites from china,mexico, and anyone else not black.
>KKK want to segregate blacks from society to preserve human progression than write bibles about chicken and waffle specials on sunday

Any streams?

Will the race war happen this year?

Will hillary go to prison?

asking again

....Holy Shit

Will i die without children?

>They plan to shut down US Highway 278 and march from the city of Hiram to the new Paulding County Courthouse in Dallas, GA.

>Literally Where: the thread

by Kek be praised!

Please make the Wall happen

Really made me think......

>Rumor is that Black Lives Matter will be protesting in Paulding County, Georgia.
>HAPPENING

The day where this kind of shit starts to get banned can't be too soon.

Sage, Hide, Filter, and go fuck yourself.

Will I be alone forever

While I can agree with this, you'd be surprised how some shit going down in the middle of nowhere could spark something big.

The snowflake that causes the avalanche, as it were.

Not happening. Country nigs know better than to pull shit like this. They tried to stir up some shit like this when the Trayvon case got going and nobody showed up.

will i ever have a qt right wing trap gf

if duubs a american saint among us will arise and start another mass shooting

TX fags correct me if im wrong i know the rules where i am but not there.

it is compleatlly legal to edge up take video of someone pounding on car or window. then pin it. get a couple miles away report to cops

say something like i feared for my life, the video of that guy who was pulled out of his truck and beaten to death by terrorists like this flashed thru my mind and they were screaming kill all whites

Gum...the Capitol is under lockdown. Surprised no ones made a thread yet

will these niggers get shot?

PRAISE KEK

"Peaceful"

On wsb (((news))) the other day they were playing footage of the chimp out in Atlanta and showed the niggers throwing a rock at the tow truck driver stuck the . 10 second later and cut to the reporter talking about how peaceful the protest is with coons dancing on a semi truck in the background.

most happenings have people bussed in from (((Chicago)))

really made me think

I wish he would just hit the gas

The choice trigger for BLM would be a cop getting pissed off and just shooting like 15 dindus. That would cause a race war for sure

Will Donald Trump lose?

Just imagine all the good that one man could have done the world just by flooring it.

Remember well anons, you may get one chance to make a real difference, that was his.

How can he lose if Hillary is going to prison?

RACE WAR NOW?

Will there be a HUGE happening involving BLM this year

Uh oh

fox news just interviewed a Detroit police chief who just said that they are arresting anyone threatening police.

I'm in Paulding County

do your civic duty and create a happening for us

Oh fuck me, I'm in Bartow. This shit is getting too close for comfort.

I don't know very much about Hiram, but I've heard that Dallas cops don't fuck around a lick.

At least I'm in the woods 20 minutes from the nearest civilization. Feels nice for now.

Hiram resident here, literally the first I'm hearing of this.

Headed home for Trump gear

Email gafortrump at Gmail dot com I'll keep you updated

will some based truck driver plow through them smearing the road with gore?

will i get doubbles?

I have been saying this since I saw this .gif of BLM shutting down 880 in Oakland.

imgur.com/ytr6yTk

Look at those cars in the front, absolutely surrounded by people (probably mostly black) dressed in black, launching fireworks and shit, with thousands of them pouring down the offramp.

I think it would be pretty easy to say you fucking feared for your life, especially if you were a woman driving alone or something.

This shit pisses me off so bad, fuck man if it had been my poor mom or grandma in one of those cars in the front, they don't follow the news, they don't know wtf is going on, they just see hundreds of people dressed in black surround their car (ON A FUCKING FREEWAY) yelling and shit. And the last time the older generation saw that happen on the news was when they were dragging white people out of their cars after Rodney King and beating the fuck out of them.

I say floor it through them. You block a freeway you deserve to get hit by a car. Even if it's a cause I support (not BLM), doesn't matter, you're being a fucking child blocking freeways. People have shit to do, emergency vehicles need to get through, not to mention all the accidents that probably happened from cars coming to a sudden stop on a freeway that they have every right to be on and not have to be watching for people.

/rant

ANSWER ME

No shots fired. No lives lost.

You'll enjoy this. Pic related.

Will I ever be rich?

pls deliver based Subaru

Keep dreaming bud.
Pretty sure you'll be sucking nigger balls coming February, voluntarily in a maid costume.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fu8LWr320Io&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu8LWr320Io&has_verified=1

What's your problem you salty kike? I see your flag and you've never failed projecting your fantasies here, you sad gook.

Will I get a qt shitskin gf?

Will the race war happen anytime soon?

Will my dick ever get bigger?

well, you can do that and the cops won't arrest you. there's plenty of instances of it happening during these dindu gatherings and even if cops are nearby, they aren't going to do anything because it's illegal to be blocking the roads in the first place. wish i had the webm of shrug mccopperson.

>kia soul

Will whites win the race war?

post more

I'm at the location where it's supposed to start. What can I live stream with?

Just live stream for yourself through a scope pls.

Periscope?

>periscope.tv/

JUSTICE
U
S
T
I
C
E

Roll for our Lord kek

Got periscope, I will stream once something happens. A few black kids walking that way is all I've seen.

KKK haven't killed anyone in decades.

Why are you scared of that Pitbull? It only chewed off a boy's face. Breedist.

About 60 police cars lol

Nothing so far

>6PM EST Now.

THE FIRE RISES!

anyone got a strem

You know what I want. Will "it" happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj2UFqu2anY

youtube.com/watch?v=V5jvEdiN9dI

youtube.com/watch?v=gzPzZ6QVuOM

based subaru
youtube.com/watch?v=v_3_aCjJsrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=zIgXx3W7_C0

TIME TO GET THE ROPES

Race war?

Why do you have an American flag if you post from Australia?

Nothing yet guys I see some rednecks across the street gawking like I am waiting for the happening.

make your own happening user for us

I have someone bringing pizza lol

Try the following
>Ask loudly if "this is where the niggers are"?
>turn to face most likely direction for a protest to come from and cut your brake lines so you can claim an 'accident' occurred
>ask the driver if he can bring a snub nose or something as well (tip big)

>thinking niggers would actually be on time

But where are the fucking white males who are like half of the BLM protesters now?

Friend just checked across the street and nothing yet

Will us negroes finally kill the stupid cumskins?

>>turn to face most likely direction for a protest to come from and cut your brake lines so you can claim an 'accident' occurred

No. Drive into the crowd and get them to attack your car.

Once they do, hit the gas and plow. This allows you to claim you feared for your life and hit the gas in a panic.

Is there no way to fuck this up in a comedic way?

Like getting a bunch of itching pulver and shooting it into the crowd?

They're also apparently doing a protest in gulfport, mississippi on friday.

That won't end well

No chemical warfare.

Gotta go psych. Rent a truck with speakers and play something blacks hate.

Patriotic country
Trance
French pop
Merengue

An audio book, niggers hate reading.

Nope, if a war breaks out your all fucked. I'm waiting patiently for the day I'm allowed to bust out my Mossberg and blast u fuckin useless cunts off MY soil! Finally rid MY country of your scummy shit tier race. This WILL happen. Since I work for a living and earn my own income I've been stocking up on ammo. I WILL kill as many of you chimps as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

This'll do, right?

you don't even have to wait for an attack to claim you feared for your life.

if i am ever confronted with this i will drive through without stopping becuase i fear for my life even thinking about the very concept of this

>ot name.
>This will
climbing like monkeys

Fuck me I'm glad that I don't live in that part of Georgia.

IT'S HAPPENING

Apparently they're gathering at a Sam's Club parking lot right now. Any good Samaritan want to call the cops on them?