Garbage

And then this

This one was the best one.

Disgusting pleb.

it looks like a modem

Ugly robot.

Cute robot.

Worst robot.

They're all unrealistic, so go with the better looking one.

I thought that it's supposed to be the tank from the battle at the end of the film.

it is

It looks more tacticool to be honest family-member.

But the tachikomas are people carriers too, how is Scarjo's fatass gonna fit inside that.

Is this a joke?

Man, the vision of the future has gotten so boring and homogenous in movies. Why does everything have to look either like an Apple product or tacticool with sleek black angled surfaces?

It's just so visually boring to look at, and it seems to be in 90% of sci-fi movies now.

The only thing with less originality than a Hollywood script writer is a Korean CGI "artist."

>retro-future look

OP is a faggot.
None of the pics are related.

JUST

Fuck that looks bad. How could you possibly look at this thing this well deisgned and then make that piece of shit? People got PAID to design that too. Jesus christ, what a disaster.

Is that the new spider tank based on the one from the first movie that Motoko fights?

If my above assumption is correct, it's supposed to be the spider tank from the first movie, which wasn't a small APC tank (Tachikomas), but a large real tank that she fights in the movie.

but at the end of stand alone complex you see tachikoma in this exact shell.

What gaem

And to be clear,
First pic is a Fuchikoma
2nd is a Tachikoma
And the last is the Think Tank.
Which was also used in the 1995 adaptation.

French comfirned there are no Tachis in the movie. Which saddens me but oh well

>Someone got paid a lot of money to flip an ASUS modem upside down and call it a tank.

So creative.

This movie is going to be so fucking bad

Broken legs simulator

looks like a fucking game console

Standardization of art education. Thank the internet for making the spread of information so easy.

Think Tank destroyed

EYE Divine Cybermancy

Thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=9avhp8QuAlk

Also Boma took it down, compared to Batou doing it in the 95 adaptation.

she doesn't have an action star's ficgure

Hey I have that game. I should install it. Heard it's actually good.

You're not gonna get anything near as close to that in the live action movie

Aeon Flux

>unrealistic

From this

>kurwatas bot

what went wrong

>We want the ED-2099 audience

This tank needs this sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCnjWmtfvFo
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

It's a much easier form to make toys from. Now it should have some more organic stylings to it instead of being a boxy 1980s car style, that's for sure.

is that a seizure?

The tamagotchis were always shit. But as long as they don't talk it can't be worse than in SAC.

Pleb detected.

looks like a fucking grill

there are two overlapping face shots in GitS that look almost exactly like shots from Bergman's Persona.

retarded to think that referencing an older work makes someone a "hack" though.

how badly would Hollywood fuck up Tank Police?

Modular tanks with leg wheels designed around jumping spiders so they can literally jump on niggas will never not be awesome.

Even making them cute and talking doesn't reduce that.

I'm waiting for Metal Slug: The Movie now.

>it's a "we want a simplistic and more futuristic version of the original because the original will look silly in real life" episode.

I have only watched the original movie, is the second one and the anime worth it?

But then he also made her Rachel from Blade Runner. SAC later steals the origami bit.

It's Boma, he's a main team member. That's how he looks. Has cyber-eyes.

Same thing with aeon flux movie, It couldn't show even an inch of the original works weirdness and cold, alien feeling. Although ghost in the shell adaptation follows original more closely

Fucking loved this game. OST is a masterpiece.

It's Maciej Kuciara. Again.

Koreans can actually draw and render and design competently.