The current item under consideration, in the process of actualizing the present...

The current item under consideration, in the process of actualizing the present, demands and indeed requires that one should cogitate, consider, etc.

>not paying for a ticket
>justice
i didn't even read your post

I reject this picture's premise.

>being a manlet to a manlet
Suicide should be mandatory

Depends on what the goal is.

>everyone gets a box
or
>everyone gets to see the game

How about we get rid of the fence or at the very least make it chain link?

>i cant argue against what the metaphor means so i will argue against the metaphor's minutiae and precision

Shouldn't they cut off the legs of the tall one as a "revenge" for their ancestors?

Huh, really makes you cogitate

Brazil is so fucking stupid.

Please off yourself, hue.

That's cause your metaphor is gey.

this image makes me want to hurt short people

Except in real life you are blind and boxes are made by 60% of population

hueheuhuebr?

Wtf I hate justice now

When will manlets learn

> I am very smart and everyone is obligated to be their brother's keeper

Kek wtf man

>not rasing the fence just for the tall

But you can't infer from the picture what metaphor is being conveyed.
"Who own's the boxes" is the question that makes the metaphor complete.

So they admit that the "disadvantaged" are naturally inferior?

ebin :DD

>Implying society can ever properly determine a perfectly just distribution
>Implying the boxes are ownerless and do not require someone being less well off for the sake of perceived justice
>Implying everybody has an equal right to a positive outcome
Justice is about receiving what is due and each part of society acting properly, not equalizing outcomes

There is no justice in equality because were not all equal.

Religions or foolish altruistic philosophies, as consolations and relaxations, are dangerous: man believes he has a right to take his ease, to believe the lie of justice. In Plato's Theages it is written: "Each one of us would like to be master over all men, if possible, and best of all God."
This attitude must exist again as supreme individual power is the only way to make a satisfying life for the masses possible. Trying to drag down the best will only result in an ocean of ants, all unhappy and unable to rise. I, too, reject this "metaphor".

The problem is that freebies are given out based on surface differences and an oversimplified view of people's lives and circumstances.

Plenty of white people have been through hell in their lives, but only blacks get extra boxes to stand on when it comes to college scholarships and admissions and preferential hiring.

Plenty of black people have had easy, care free lives and don't need those extra boxes. Black supremacy groups like BLM and the New Black Panthers want it to stay that way.

It's all about cherry picking history and racism against whites.

Assuming the boxes are government handouts, that is. Maybe I just took a Rorschach test.

No, the tall guy's parents stole all the food from the manlet's family, which is how the tall guy became tall and the manlet became a manlet. Now he must suffer and lose the box that he didn't even need in the first place, as a sin for the crimes of his parents.

This image would be more accurate if in the second panel, nobody could see over the fence.

The reason why this image is total dog shit is simply due to the natural plight of man.

In 2016, that tall man will cry and whine and self-victimize himself until he is arbitrarily given the biggest box for no reason, then next to shorter men will spend their time thinking of how to make themselves the bigger victims. Eventually no one gives a shit about the game, theyre too busy demonstrating how shit their life is, or how they don't even care about boxes and only watch anime.

>everyone gets a box
the manlet should offer to purchase the lanklet's box instead of simply assuming he is entitled to it based on his own need (he isn't). the lanklet may then accept the offer, refuse it, or even donate his box if he so choose.

the moral of the story is that you have to take agency for yourself instead of harping on some communist bullshit you learned at libarts college.

Where's the one with Equality, Equity, and Justice? Or was it Equity instead of Justice?

literally the opposite. The left is justice, they're all given fair and equal opportunity.

The right is equality, they're giving and advantage to the shorter person to help him achieve what the taller person can achieve on his own.

blacks are the short person and with justice they cannot reach the level of their other racial counterparts, due to cultural marxism, libs love to unjustly give the advantages to
give the appearance that they're level with their peers, e.g lowering GPA standards from a 4.0 to a 2.0, but in reality this is unjust and covering for their weakness and lack of skill.

Misplacement in law school are a great example of this

Equality doesn’t exist in nature and therefore can be established only by force. He who wants geographic equality has to dynamite mountains and fill up the valleys. To get a hedge of even height one has to apply pruning shears. To achieve equal scholastic levels in a school one would have to pressure certain students into extra hard work while holding back others.

if only there was a way you could buy a seat INSIDE the ballpark, as opposed to watching over the fence like a mexican...