Is this the most boring superhero line up of all time?

Is this the most boring superhero line up of all time?

I mean, what exactly do they bring to the table here.
>2 kung fu guys
>2 super strong people
There's so much overlap in their skills, how will they make this interesting?

And hell, daredevil does some pretty good detective work himself. So why is Jessica Jones even needed?
Daredevil is also a better Iron Fist than the Iron Fist, so don't really need him.

Luke Cage is useful because he has the strength, and he is bulletproof.

Wow I never realized how boring that show is going to be until you pointed it out, they should stop spending money on shows and buy the rights to green goblin and make him the main villain for every Netflix's original series

Not to mention that this will be all about The Hand, which was by far the worse part of Daredevil

I hope Matt and Jessica work together while Luke Shit and Iron Shit fuck off.

Poor Daredevil, because he's blind he can't see they're all in danger. That's why he's smiling like a retarded fool while everyone else look serious.

>That's why he's smiling like a retarded fool while everyone else look serious.
He's just autistic.

yeah it looks terrible and I hate this netflix shit.

I'll still watch every episode so I have somethign to cry about but I'll be grinding my teeth the whole time.

the fucking state of this board.

It will be the exact opposite.
Daredevil and Iron Fist will do most f the work, while Jessica and Luke cage have relationship drama and fuck eachother

JJ is a shit PI

She must be pretty decent nowadays since she managed to get dirt on all the Rand Enterprises executives.

>Luke Cage is useful because he has the strength, and he is bulletproof.
He's as vulnerable as everyone else.

I haven't watch the series, but isn't Jessica Jones basically like supergirl without the flight?

It seems more like her and Cage are the useful ones and the other two are meh.

>OP say shit like this when the Justice League has Superman and Wonder Woman that have the exact same powers and Batman whos totally useless

Problem is a combination of budget and a conflicting writing staff. Daredevil is still the best series out of this lineup, and they couldnt seem to replicate it with the other shows.
>Iron Fist
>"Hey fuck all that interesting mystical kung fu shit, we need more boardroom scenes, Joy being a cunt, and muh Hand"
>Luke Cage
>Ditch the cool guy trying to be an example for trouble youth while simultaneously cleaning up the streets with brute force, and instead give us a boring wet blanket with every other line being black black blackity black Harlem black to the point where Martin Luther King would tell them to cool it
>Jessica Jones
>Only interesting because of Purple Man and didnt need to be 13 episodes
And now we're cramming these assholes together with a nonsensical Hand plot thanks to Claire being in every fucking show for no good reason

Just the strength. She isn't even durable. She can jump high because of strong legs, but that's about it.

Luke Cage is fucking the totally pointless Claire Temple these days

>everyone has serious face
>except for ray charles

strangely enough, it's the other 3 that are likely in more danger.

What's this from?

>Matt smiling while others look uncomfortable and slightly nervous

Daredevil is what makes capeshit all worth it

And I heard there's going to be a Punisher series down the line as well

She can fly.

>Matt Murdock at happy
>Everyone else on alert
It's the fucking Punisher. They're reacting to the Frank Castle in full murder attire masking Red somethin'.

They'd be alright if they knew how to write these shows and make them interesting for more than the first couple episodes.

I want to like this but it's going to be a try-hard version of Guardians of the Galaxy.

Make the Great Lakes Avengers into a show Marvel.

Kek

>i'm angry, angry at Captain America: Civil Warâ„¢

Rising Stars. Luke can be poisoned too and you know the Hand and their poisons.

>they'll fight the Hand yet again
>and zombie Elektra
>and Sigourney Weaver
>no Frank
>half the season will be about them getting together since they haven't even met yet
Daredevil is the only reason to watch this, and he'll get a 3rd season anyway, and there's the Punisher show as well so I'll probably skip this

Why is he obese?

>so I'll probably skip this
Sure kid. You totally won't watch it so you can whine and complain.

TEAM SJW READY TO GO

CAPTAIN AUTISM as Iron Fist
STRONK WOMAN as Jessica Jones
DISABILITY MAN as Dare Devil
BLACK MAN as Luke Cage

THE DEFEEEEENDERS!

Shitty diet.

>J. Michael Stracyznki
the mark of quality

I'd kill Luke Cage by setting up internal bleeding. It's only his skin that is super powered.

>Super strong
They will have a hard time getting a bag over his head and keeping it there long enough to kill him.

OP here, and you're not wrong.

The Justice League has some completely redundant heroes.

Batman is kind of useful for his planning and money. But he is such an overrated and ridiculous character, he should just be killed and forgotten about.

not in the show she can't

Fine. Put bleach in his food. There.

Batman is popular so he's overpowered as fuck. He can defeat the entire League by himself. See JL Doom

I didn't watch jessica jones, what is her superpower?

Luke Cage isn't super strong. That's just bad / inconsistent writing on the part of Netflix. His only superpower is his unbreakable skin.

Punisher on the team would be so much better.

He would be a stark contrast to the other heroes, and actually brings something that the others lack.

he's not useless, he steers the brick where to go

what with being a master strategist and worlds greatest detective. that's what a good writer would emphasize in the Justice League instead of BATGOD: A MAN SO GOOD AT KUNG FU AND GADGETS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT THE REST OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE EXIST SOLELY TO PICK UP HEAVY OBJECTS

I'm still mad that they went the route of making bullets that negated his bulletproof skin instead of having the antagonists get creative with shit like poison and oxygen deprivation and all the other means of killing or hurting someone with invulnerable skin (but not invulnerable everything else).

Jessica was sidepussy in the tv series, nothing more.

>married in the comics

Yup, I'm guessing Claire will get back into Matt once she's back in Hell's Kitchen.

Also;
>watching iron fist atm
>episode 4
>not really feeling it.

And I enjoyed the other's series. Danny's just so... unlikeable currently.

Joy's worth a fuck though I suppose. In a tall skinny white american way.

Punisher on a team of goody two-shoes wouldn't work at all. Like they'd immediately bitch about him killing people and reurgitate the same shit that they already did in DD s2 when Matt tried to stop Frank.

her pussy tastes like strawberries and cream

>Danny's just so... unlikeable currently.
He's a total tard. Very cringeworthy moralfag.

Batman's superpower is prep time

I completely agree with you. I hated how every bad guy's solutionto dealing with Luke Cage was "GO PUNCH HIM". Like, really?

She is like slightly stronger than the average strong man

>Luke Cage possesses superhuman strength and stamina, and has extremely dense skin and muscle tissue, which render him highly resistant to physical injury
Do some research so you don't sound like a retard next time.

Fight choreography is shit after watching numerous martial arts movies too.

Writing is also really bad.

It implies she was once able to but it's been so long since she's used her powers that she can't anymore.

I really wanted to like the series, and Danny. But I think he was mis-cast.
I actually think this is the one case where making Danny Asian couldn't have hurt (ala Ultimate Nick Fury).
Even keeping Danny white, lets get someone who LOOKS like they do martial arts. Someone who doesn't have pube-beard, or someone like JCVD, Jackie Can, etc.

iron first is white and rich, he can blend in.

Defenders really sucks for everyone on Daredevil and it's fans. They had a great show going that could have had an epic arc only to drop everything so DD could slum with some also-rans in some cw tier bullshit. Bravo marvel

>the fucking state of this board.
And yet you're still here.

Actually the story is pretty good if they rewrite every plotline related to a Chinese name

I just want to see Colleen and Misty team-up. I don't care about any of the actual heroes. They need to make a spin-off just starring them.

She literally flies but offscreen because they couldn't afford to show it.

I'm sorry but surfer dude reject Danny does not look like somebody who just spent 15 years in hiding training for the apocalypse.

He looks like a guy who flunked college by smoking too much weed.

After Daredevil season 1 I couldn't watch any other Marvel Netflix show because I don't want to see so much wasted potential, but specifically for Jessica Jones, I didn't want to watch it because the actress looks gross.

Misty has some goddam juicy big black titties.

I'd do so much to them.

>stronk womyn buddy cop show

how about fucking not though desu I actually like Misty, Colleen is literally insufferable

>gross
Are you fifteen?

But he's right. More scenes than not she looked like a ghoul wearing a wig.

If Iron fist smoked weed it would be far more entertaining than what we got

Yeeep.
He doesn't look like a hero at all, don't know what Marvels execs and showrunners were thinking.
On OP, yeah Iron Fist fucking sucks at fighting, Dare Devil should be able to body him easily with superior reflexes. But Jessica Jones or Luke Cage could easily kill and destroy everything Iron Fist is, except maybe his fist.

I want to smoke some K'un K'un kush

Fucking auto correct

Jessica Jones was a fun show at the beginning because it was a glimpse into people with superpowers that weren't at all into being superheroes and just wanted to live in the garbage part of town and mind their own lives.

That, along with the atmosphere, had never really been done before. Superpowers without any motivation at all to be a superhero. Over the course of the show, that theme got ruined over and over. Also they brought in the black druggie, the bitchy white girl, and the super soldier who all stuck around for way too long and never resolved their plotlines. Also there was virtually no character development. In the beginning, she wants to kill the villain, and at the end, she feels exactly the same way.

>In the beginning, she wants to kill the villain, and at the end, she feels exactly the same way.

That's a good thing. I'm sick of every superhero having a cliche "I can't kill or i'd be just like them" moral code. It's been done to death.

Jessica Jones was great until they somehow let Killgrave escape for the 10h time.

>Daredevil is also a better Iron Fist than the Iron Fist, so don't really need him.
Nigga what? That's like saying Michael Jordan doesn't need the rest of his team just because he's the best player.

"Or we can just use my angels?"

>Is this the most boring superhero line up of all time?
No.

Iron Fist can stop bullets with his hand and cause earthquakes, plus heal people. I'm sure they can find something useful for something with that ability.

So fuck*ng true

but do we have enough DPS?

Is that motherfucking Angel Summoner and the BMX Bandit?

>Is this the most boring superhero line up of all time?
you mean just like the comics

It's like he's a man without fear.

I hope they film the defenders from an isometric viewpoint

>how will they make this interesting?
Easy they won't ___ _________ _____________ _________ _________ ____ ______

there was no sword in JJ

but poisoning is sneaky.

his eye isn't invincible tho, isn't?

This.

If they couldn't have Kilgrave content for 13 episodes, just use JJs background as a PI and have half motw episodes which show how fucked up she is, half Kilgrave episodes in which she's trying to redeem herself.

You got to admit she's a little off looking.

definitely not a girl id want

She flew after the explosion given by the old lady iirc

Why not?

New mandate is basically that capeshit heroes have to have the really basic superpowers like super strength and 'maybe' speed, because any sort of creative superpower would require actual creativity by the writers and directors and they can't just throw a bunch of bad guys at them to beat up in between expositional scenes. Purple Man had to die because his mind control powers required writers to come up with scenarios where the heroes would have to work around those powers rather than just boom pow punch em up. Fortunately he's gone, now they just have to deal with Kingpin (big and strong), Diamondback (power ranger armor to make him super strong), redpill army man (super strong) and a ton of ninjas that just jump around and throw weapons at you.

He's not absolutely invulnerable, but he's sure as shit not "as vulnerable as everyone else" you silly cunt.

>New mandate is basically that capeshit heroes have to have the really basic superpowers
cool story bro

I dont understand. Danny carries the show for me and episode 4 or 5 is when it gets more interesting. I like all the characters and their progressions idk.

Same here bro.

I liked him too. Didn't expect to.

Danny would look awesome wearing the Iron Fist mask they saw in the video