Messi scores mediocre scrappy goal (10000 upvotes)

>Messi scores mediocre scrappy goal (10000 upvotes)
"WOW WHAT AN AMAZING GOAL HE IS A FUCKING ALIEN WE DON'T DESERVE TO BE WATCHING THIS!!! OMHHHHGGGGGG!!!!"

>Suarez scores amazing goal (100 upvotes)
"Yeah but did you check out that assist, that was something huh?"

Dumb Uruguayan piece of non-white shit. I recommend you refrain from ever talking shit about Messi here again. I will call you really nasty names like 'nigger' or 'nonwhite scum', etc.

Dumb Uruguayan tosser. I recommend you refrain from ever talking shit about Messi here again. I will call you really nasty names like 'fuckwit' or 'stupid twat', etc.

el UruguayANO

I WILL SHIT ON YOUR CHEST UR A GAY

>Getting mad at something you made up in your own head

Dumb Uruguayan blockhead. I recommend you refrain from ever talking shit about Messi here again. I will call you really nasty names like 'dipshit' or 'Simon Birch', etc.

Dumb Uruguayan idiota. I recommend you refrain from ever talking shit about Messi here again. I will call you really nasty names like 'mogolico' or 'uruguayANO', etc.

You think you are a big boy huh?

>>Getting mad at something you made up in your own head

Dumb your a gay cunt. I suggest you check your self before ever speaking ill of our holy Lord and savior Messi here henceforth. I shall insult you mercilessly with zingers such as jabroni and candy-ass jabroni.

You would like that wouldn't you?

Thats not a word.

Big boy? 'Boy'? I'm a big man, you reprobate manlet spic. South American genetics, give me a fucking break. What do Uruguayans even consist of? The manlettism of the Peruvians, the mongrel degeneracy of Brazilians, and the general faggotry of Paraguayans? What a vile mix. Face it, your people reek of dog shit and you rape children. Think that's cool? Fuck off. I'd have Messi fuck my new born daughter up her ass if I were given the choice between that and having to shake the hand of one of you shitters

el provinciANO

>penalty goal and assist
>Sofascore rating: 9.4

>defend messi while shitting on south Americans for being manlets
What did he mean by this?

That's not banter anymore, cut it out you autistic pig nose skandi.
Only us and maybe Brazil can shit on Uruguay.

>can't handle a bit of banter

state of Amerimutts

>implying I give a shit about messi
Your premise was just retarded. At least make your """banter""" consistent

Actually Cisplatine would be a Brazilian province, not an Argentinian one, you should read some books.

>shitting in countries that are better at football with less population than your capital

What did the Bolivian descent Argentine mean by this?

>speak Argentinian
>watch Argentinian TV
>act like Argentinians
>w-w-we are Brazilians actually!
t. Washington

>scores a tap in against leganés or Sociedad or some other shit
>wow messi what a god
>10m youtube views
>1 million twitter mentions
>board filled with say my name
I'm sorry la.

uruguay provincia nuestra

>naming provinces after chemotherapy drugs

Literal cancer

Is Sam dead

I see public education is as good as your public healthcare in UK, my dear Ahmed.

Not really.

What difference does it make if he is or isn't?

I've been to Uruguay senpai, I've lived there for a few months, you're basically an improved version of Argentina, but still Argentina at the core

Not really.

Messi is old news lmao, the amerigod is here

>this thread

a porteño and a montevideano have more in common than a porteño and a salteño

Jesus Christ Sam, you've fucking gone off the deep end.

>Trinity and Tobacco

He scored

Both goals were pretty good. Now fuck off.

wtf i love denmark now