BALAKE?

BALAKE?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2012/02/21/key_peeles_toothless_post_racial_lie/
uk.complex.com/pop-culture/2016/10/dave-chappelle-key-peele-roots-picnic-festival
youtube.com/watch?v=JrqVppNsD5c
bossip.com/1310110/truth-tea-russell-simmons-says-key-peele-are-corny-and-nobody-black-in-charge-of-anything-in-hollywood-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REDDIT MEME?

It's so weird how Americans get so confused by these two people
>hurr they black but they sound white
It's like they have no idea that race and class are different, separate concepts

What the fuck are you talking about where have you seen anybody get confused by Key and Peele? And don't reply with some shit like "uhhhhh I think I read it once somewhere" either post plenty of proof or fuck off.

All races have a characteristic tone to their voice. They can be third generation blacks who grew up in white neighborhoods and they will still sound black.

American blacks get extrememely arseblasted by them
I'm pretty sure Get Out was Peele's attempt to win them over

salon.com/2012/02/21/key_peeles_toothless_post_racial_lie/
uk.complex.com/pop-culture/2016/10/dave-chappelle-key-peele-roots-picnic-festival
youtube.com/watch?v=JrqVppNsD5c
bossip.com/1310110/truth-tea-russell-simmons-says-key-peele-are-corny-and-nobody-black-in-charge-of-anything-in-hollywood-video/

>dave chapelle article has nothing to do with their black/whiteness
>the other 3 are 2 has-been black celebs and a mixed black girl upset at half-black comedians not catering to their personal views

Jay-queline

D-NICE

A A ARON

B-ANE

I said biiiitch

MAKE FUN OF THE BURNS

this skit is not even that funny. slap ass, for example, is so much better

it was funny until Peele started insisting on the SJW shit

>third generation blacks

>yfw chappelle shat on them

what'd he say?

>someone asks him about boycotting oscars
>says he hasn't been working in 10 years and had to watch key n peele do cheppelle's show every night

almost sounds like a compliment to me

feels more cape than sentai

It clearly wasn't. He doesn't say anything further, but it's obvious that seeing someone else do his show didn't sit well with him.

that was more of a poke, user. shitting on them would involve actually insulting them, instead he just tossed out a small jab

Wanna play front-hand back-hand?

>They're black and they make jokes, obviously it's the same show.

Is this that internalized racism I keep hearing about? Why throw shit at them for no reason. Key and Peele isn't even on anymore, what was the point of this? Is he really saying that he invented sketch shows? Has Chappelle always been a bitch and I haven't noticed? Or is this a recent development?

I super want to cum all over D-nice's face t b h

she's muy bueno

>shit, nobody pays attention to me anymore
>I know, shittalk a more popular nigger

kek

wait who

He made the joke when he recorded his most recent special which was recorded when Key and Peele was still on and at the height of its popularity