VIKINGS WERE MUSLIMS

Researches from University of Uppsala found evidence of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

uu.se/en/research/news/article/?id=9390&area=2,6,10,16,22,42&typ=artikel&lang=en
digg.com/2017/viking-textile-allah-debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=IoqiDOivUCo&t=251s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh and the link
uu.se/en/research/news/article/?id=9390&area=2,6,10,16,22,42&typ=artikel&lang=en

Tryharding a bit now

Mashaallah

Already debunked, kys stupid slav

Fucking pidor scum kill your self

Debunked by whom? Will your police arrest these people for islamophobia?

Shouldn't the first letter be seperated?

Vikings worshipped Finnish gods

takbir

sw*Doids BTFO

vikings had constant trade with ottomans
via Russia
you guys actually thought The 13th Warrior was completely fantasy?

Krokodil
Aids
Vodka
Poverty
Mongrels

They were actually nazis, putler

nazis were pro-muslim too... but only becase they would help wipe out brits and jews

or Nazi muslimes

whoa

Already proven wrong.
digg.com/2017/viking-textile-allah-debunked

But they really believed this just think about it.
WE WUZ CALIPHS AND SHIET

It was a good meme to be fair

youtube.com/watch?v=IoqiDOivUCo&t=251s

they were russian

Well Viking movie is not about vikings being Russian. I mean the plot of the movie is based on maintstream history about russified vikings who started first Russian royal dynasty.

So the Vikings copied some cool pattern they saw in their travels or in objects of trade and that they obviously could not read, they be Muslims now?

You are under arrest for islamophobia.

The funniest thing is that this story was made up by Swedes themselves in order to inforce propaganda about multiculturalism in Sweden. And now they tell us to >kys stupid slav
Aren't they idiots?

Next time they will say that Viking invasions on England were actually part of Greater Jihad, and therefore modern Swedes should respect ISIS as a continuator of deeds of their ancestors.

Vikings were Shinto!

>they
you really don't think posters on Sup Forums are representatives of the main populace of their respective countries, or do you?

Right now I'm talking exactly about Swedish posters of Sup Forums, not about some normie Swedes.

actually, it's the journalists that always heavily misquote archaeologists. every time an archaeologist authors some paper where research SUGGESTS something, the media will blow it out of proportion as if it somehow revolutionised the field.

t. just about to get a bachelor in archaeology, and during the course of my education, I've heard countless stories of researchers getting misquoted by the press