Discuss

discuss

damned degenerate agenda

ask someone to short you first 2 episodes where they introduce all characters so you dont have to see whole ummmmmm we wuz faggutz we wnt dixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx propaganda

Dropped it after the gay orgy

I'd rather forget it existed.

I like it. Its great genre fiction. Best Wachowskis have done since Bound

tedious

where the fuck is your taste nigga

I watched like 3 or 4 episodes, everything was taking waaaaay too long to really start so i ditched it

I'm sorry that you don't like it. it is nice action piece that are not too Hollywood. It also has a lot of character development. What didn't you like about it?

too much heart, not enough plot

worse than the ao

have you never heard of the wachowskis? That is there distinct style. You don't go into Tarantino and not expect Tarantino...

At least with Sense8 they actually deal with everyday issues and things that would be realistic had this actually happened. Like what if one person is going to the restroom while another is on a train. This shows gets into that. it stays away from the big explosions that Hollywood would expect from something like it

>stays away from the big explosions that Hollywood would expect from something like it
Those magnificent scenes with wolfgang though

right. when given the proper set-up and time to let all the subtle things take hold, an explosion can be a very rewarding climax. However things like Transformers have made them very often occurrences, which detracts from the rewards

I liked the 1st season; it was flawed but watchable (in contrary of Cloud Atlas & Jupiter Ascending...). How is the Xmas episode?

the matrix rebooted hopefully

looking forward to season 2

I really liked season 1, but by all measn that xmas episode was the best one yet. The only things about Season 1 was it felt like not a lot of time went by. Well, in the Xmas sode, we saw Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and all the character's birthdays. It gave the show a real sense of time and so much went on to progress the story in great ways. Every one of the 8 arcs got developed in the Xmas-sode. Wolfgang arguably had the most development as they introduced the different mob families of Berlin and how he fits into it all.

Couldnt get past the guys eating ice cream in the intro.

they have toyed with it being a Morpheus prequel

so you are a homophobe?

and that scene is KINO. the whole intro is to be honest. Very great time lapse shots

Alright. Mostly just an update on the characters and the plot doesnt move much. Except Wolfgang.

New zebra man sounds correct as the character, but I really liked the old guy and don't think he came off as better than bim.

This sounds interesting, thx!

WAKEKSKIS ARE DEGENERATE KIKE MARXIST THAT NEED A ONE WAY TICKET TO THE GAS CHAMBERS

>tfw obvious bait is still correct

degenerate propaganda for trashy people