BLM MN Arrests

These are the demonstrators who were arrested in MN for 3rd degree rioting.

>Hundreds of people protesting the shooting death of Philando Castile gathered Saturday night at the Governor’s Residence on Summit Avenue in St. Paul, Minn., then marched onto Interstate 94, shutting down the highway for more than 5 hours.

>Sunday morning, St. Paul police confirmed 21 officers from multiple agencies were injured, and 102 people were arrested. A University of Minnesota Police officer suffered a spinal compression injury from a concrete chunk that was dropped from an overpass.

This is the face of the "grassroots community activists".

What is wrong with this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc
youtu.be/6d50TSkc7ac
youtube.com/watch?v=FrY1XltlRWg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

paid protesters, nothing to see here

>2 black people
>rest are traitors

well what a surprise

>What is wrong with this picture?
fuck knows what Johnny Depp is doing off set.

>102 arrests
>show under 30

I count 10 juden

Chris Matthews on the bottom row. Not surprised.

Who are the black shadow people?

Ghosts.

>They only arrest the white people to avoid another nigstorm
>Realize they have to arrest at least one black person
>Grab two random darkie women since they usually just screech when you arrest them instead of try to kill you

Niggers who were late to their mugshots

Escapees

Minors.

Ever wondered, why leftists' faces are extremely often kind of "inverted"?

As if the face needed to withstand the undertow of a tiny black hole right behind their noses.

kike paid rioters

thanks soros

You have to beat arcade mode on very hard to unlock them.

Serious question. Has white guilt reached its peaked? It seems like almost 80% of white millennials are completely brainwashed by white guilt ideals

communists that should be disappeared.

>not a single gril better than a 4/10.

As I've said, white liberals are worse than niggers, without white liberals there would be nothing protecting the nigs from the cops being unleashed

very good

>black people are disproportionately arrested compared to whites

Kek

>"inverted"

You mean "concave"

It's from all the punches they took from their step dads in their youth

Kind of.

kek

I noticed that they almost all lean their head to the right. Weird.

Is that normal, Sup Forums?

A bunch of white anarchists at a BLM protest, throwing bricks at the police. What a surprise.

That is kinda weird, must be a side effect of their programming.

Round 2 of mugshots

Although this is only about half i'd say it is a pretty good representation of the group of "protesters" who has gotten arrested.

By the way 90% of them made bail

Don't you talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

I wouldn't fuck any of'em

they're permatriggered

thank you vigilant citizen

Libtard cucks

They're still leaning! This is getting spooky.

Is that one on the bottom and in the middle a dude?

Why are none of them good looking?

two characters unlocked also lol

Fuck this gay state.

Locked characters

"I Need Feminism Because..." has joined the battle!

>Round 2 of mugshots

>And for only $15 / hour of Sorosbux, you too can hire these hippies!

Somebody needs to stop Carl before he completely goes off the deep end.

>tfw 55 years old, drunk, and dont know about traps

10 "men" in there doing and saying whatever they can in hopes of getting in that Marxist pussy.

Cucked

holy cuck

obligatory

>large university system
Nuke Minneapolis when

THAT FUCKING OLD WHITE GUY (BOTTOM ROW) IS NAMED MORAN. HE WAS ON THE NEWS HERE IN ATLANTA. POLICE "DISLOCATED" HIS ARM.

FUCKING KIKE

> That whole row of women

Jesus christ get jobs.

AIDS Skrillex's missing brother

youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc

Hey guys, I'm interested. Was there any solid evidence they were paid? I understand they probably were but still would like some facts

Bazinga

They post ads on craigslsit and delete them after the fact, there are groups on facebook. The dump trump groups are one that pay people to protest. They dumped 4 buses of protestors in san antonio and trump didn't even have an event.

Thanks, that's interesting to know.

We did have this kind of shilling in Russia, it's paid much less though—obviously.

youtu.be/6d50TSkc7ac

pictures like this kinda piss me off when no solution is offered

Niggers who blinked.

>no solution is offered
Repeal the 19th amendment obviously.

Just incase anyone missed the protest, this is what happened on the live stream.

>black and white ppl protesting
>black asks white allys to form circle around the vulnerable black and minorities
>cops say they will start arresting
>black protesters move onto the side walk
>black protesters yell "if you are a true ally, you will stay in the street"
>white ppl get arrested

What is the plausible solution? It's not like we can do realistically. We can't convert to Islam either

1. The implied solution is of course to disenfranchise women.
2. Infographs don't exist to offer solutions.
3. The less text an infograph has, the more likely people will read/agree with it and repost it.

These are all fucking urban shitlords, none of these people are fucking grassroots.

proof?

Everything will change once VR sex and fembots are easily available.

>get jobs.
Have children

What the fuck.

Why are they all leaning to the right?

BLM is funded by MoveOn.org (((soros)))
the head nigger has a 6 figure salary

Go back to /r9k/ Ivanbot.

didnt think about this but its true. The blacks have been asking whites to be in the front because they said "it will make cops more comfortable" "less likely for things to escalate to violence"

I didnt think about this. Youre right the blacks are bailing and letting the white pple get arrested lol

agreeing with something doesn't make it happen
ok so I wanna keep women from voting
how do I do that?
start a petition online?
wave a sign on the streets?
just getting tons of people online to agree with something doesn't make it fucking happen

>all these beta males and race traitors

No sympathy. I hope they all have problems getting jobs after this

lol this picture destroys skinhead race war. look at all those white people that will fight on the niggers side

You have to understand there are almost no black people in Minnesota. That's why that cop was so startled by seeing a black man that he shot him.

Is it just me or does 3rd row, 2nd from the left look like someone pasted a face over an existing mugshot?

they are all cucks and coward
a real Nazi could hand to hand fight 1000 aids skrillexes at once and win

Looks like a bunch of fucking commie morons to me. These are the people society hate and they know it.

>that will fight
Nah, they'll be first to bail after the first shots

Please tell me top row third to the right is the faggot from this video. Looks just like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=FrY1XltlRWg

>What is wrong with this picture?
There are two locked characters.

methamphetamine

A bunch of mentally ill Jew Commy Queers. Shocking.

I hope you're abiding by all of your no contact orders, loveshy.

Narcs.

This is a hard pill to swallow but we have to accept it. It is the same in germany too. If there was an all out racewar/mudslime war, especially our women would flock to the other side in shocking numbers.

that will offset the alt-right weebs who wont even bother to show up because anime and LoL is more important

then why make it about race like (((they))) want us to?

Would be interesting to know who organized it or where they met originally.

That guy sounds like a character from Trailer Park Boys

>HIV Macklemore

Kek. Underrated post

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Americans

I personally don´t. If a black man is a decent guy and doesn´t play the race card, I have nothing against him, I´ll even invite him to a beer.
What I truly hate is muslims. Fucking muslims mate. I met hundreds of them in my life and I have yet to see one who does not want to impose his fucking religion on germany or be a total wannabe ghetto gangbanger. I hate them so much.

Would you invite black man to your house too? What about on your wife? How about invite black men to take your jobs? Your logic is retarded, since there's absolutely no reason to meet black people as there is no reason to meet killers or rapists. There is no need to understand it.