Lionsgate purportedly plagiarized Power Rangers script:

From internationally renowned fanfiction author/filmmaker Terrell Quentin Rogers.

Who was in the wrong here?

>Plagiarism in Lionsgate Films Power Rangers re-boot taking ideas from The Forgotten Ranger. People are waking up.. If you hate corruption and people’s ideas being stolen then join the boycott against the upcoming Power Rangers re-boot.

>Ever since Terrell Quentin Rogers met with a producer from Lionsgate back in 2014 strange things were happening with the Lionsgate Films Power Rangers film. Now the world is starting to notice the plagiarism in the PR-reboot movie taking from TQR’s online global hit short story. Phase one of Corporate Red will be released worldwide on screen Oct 2017 and a big feature on May 3rd, 2019. Here’s some of the plagiarism done by Lionsgate in the upcoming Power Rangers film.

corporationnextgenseries.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/lionsgate-films-power-rangers-re-boot-stole-ideas-from-the-forgotten-ranger/

>Corporate Red IMDb page
imdb.com/title/tt6251276/?ref_=nm_knf_t1

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6251276/?ref_=nv_sr_1
hitrecord.org/records/1909260
hitrecord.org/records/1908474
youtube.com/watch?v=DsQVH2ceXNU
corporationnextgenseries.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/the-forgotten-ranger-final-re-release-infinity-war-2017-live-action-release/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>internationally renowned fanfiction author

cont.

>Here’s some of the plagiarism done by Lionsgate in the upcoming Power Rangers film.

>Red Ranger height similar to Corporate Red.
– In Power Rangers re-boot both black and blue are taller than red. In The Forgotten Ranger Green, White, Lavender and Gold are taller than red.

>Cultural team
> The Corporate Rangers a cultural group of individuals picked up off the streets. The team featured races of black, white, latino and asian.

>Name Change?
>Back in Oct 2015 there were reports that Lionsgate Films weren’t going to use the original names for the upcoming re-boot which had many to believe that the company is stealing the names of The Forgotten Ranger. What is more alarming is the cast as well. Zack is an American name, yet an Asian is cast as Zack?? Trini is an Asian name and a hispanic cast as Trini?? This doesn’t make sense at all. What were the other names Lionsgate planned on using that they didn’t want to reveal?

>Yellow Ranger being lesbian
– The Yellow Ranger is a lesbian in Power Rangers re-boot. In a non-released script for the upcoming live action Corporate Red Terrell shared a script he wrote with multiple producers including a producer from Lionsgate Films featuring both Green and Lavender becoming lesbians after Red rejects both of them for a hangout. In the short story readers are split on if Green and Lavender are gay. While the two are extremely close it was unsure in The Forgotten Ranger short story. The upcoming live action however there is a script where they are are gay and a script where there just best friends and nothing more.

>Rita being Green Ranger equivalent to Corporate Green
– This was the smoking gun when it was revealed in photos that Rita’s green costume was no coincidence and that her staff has the green morpher which will turn Rita into the Green Ranger. Long before the script was written for PR re-boot and long before it went into production The Forgotten Ranger featured a female version of a green ranger, Corporate Green. Corporate Green will also be in the upcoming CR live action debut this Oct 2017.

>Cursing
– The Corporate Rangers besides their heroics were also famous for their dirty foul mouths. All the Corporate Rangers except Red, Yellow and Lavender were very foul mouth. Awhile back there was a R rated fan Power Rangers film that was successful but the sequel was later shut down by Saban. However the upcoming PR re-boot has cursing. Saban/Power Rangers rule has been to never have cursing. Strange?

>Iron Man and Spider-man Reference (Now they’re in trouble)
-In the first ever online release of The Forgotten Ranger Corporate Red meets Tony Stark in a secret ending leading off to the ending of Age of Ultron when Tony Stark leaves Avengers Facility in his car. In the secret Corporate Red ending CR meets with Stark. Stark tells CR about the vision shown to him by Scarlett Witch of the dark future (Infinity War). CR informs Tony Stark that Bucky Barnes killed his father and also gives him details about Spider-man. This was written way before the Civil War script was written and went into production. In Civil War we do learn Bucky Barnes did killed Stark father, but Stark finds out in a different way. However Stark never reveals how he knows about the identity of Spider-man. Corporate Red secret? In the same secret ending both Stark and CR agree to keep their alliance secret. Why is PR-reboot making references to Spider-man and Iron Man? Why do the suits look like Iron Man? Why are the Power Rangers in the ads landing like Iron Man? Is this a dirty cheap shot at Corporate Red/The Forgotten Ranger?

>plagiarize a genre from Japan
>create soulless, repetitive episodes
>create copy pasted reboot after reboot
>plagiarized a script to the major reboot

Jimmy Kimmel even called them out. THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Are all fan fiction writers this delusional?

> delusional

Uh, do delusional people have IMDb pages for their high profile Hollywood movies? I think nay.

imdb.com/title/tt6251276/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Do delusional people get recognized as the character from their internationally renowned short story at Popeyes Chicken franchises in the Bronx? I think nay.

Each day my hatred for humanity grows and grows

>this thread

>internationally renowned fanfiction author

Holy fuck how deep does this go?

>Green and Lavender becoming lesbians after Red rejects both of them for a hangout.
that's not how it works

Sure it does if you definition of lesbian is 'trying to make him jealous'

Deep. Real deep.

hitrecord.org/records/1909260

>For those of you who are not aware of me, which is **chuckle** probably highly unlikely

hitrecord.org/records/1908474

Damn, Lionsgate fucked up.

If they are older than 18 and they still are writing fanfics, then yeah.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

>like one of your hit songs once said, UH OH YOU'RE IN TROUBLE

lel, no it didn't... youtube.com/watch?v=DsQVH2ceXNU

Some fanfic authors do get deluded enough to think hollywood is ripping them off. And the truth is some do lift some ideas from the fandom, thats part of the risk of writing fanfic. An entire plagiarization of a fanwork never happens. Usually the author of the work is contacted and hired to write. It happend with shows like Xena.

>plagiarize a genre from Japan

It's not plagiarism if you buy the rights to it dipshit. Stop hating on based Saban just because he's GASP jewish...

Pretty sure that isn't the case with this guy. He's hardcore deluded, but he somehow gets people to buy into his bullshit. He has an IMDb page for his "movie" that somehow has a bunch of NYC actors attached.

A friend of a friend actually put me in touch with him around a year ago. No idea how this person first came in contact with him, but they passed it along to me saying he was auditioning people for something Marvel was allegedly attached to, and wanted to know if I'd be interested in meeting with him. Alarm bells went off immediately, because that's not how studios like Marvel run auditions, but I thought whatever, it was on a Saturday in Midtown, and I had nothing better to do, so I may as well check it out. I'll greentext the rest...

>Show up to the building and head up to the rehearsal space where there's maybe thirty or so actors and some of the """""crew""""" attached to the """""""film""""""""
>Terrell isn't there yet. According to a guy from """"""""NBC"""""""", he hadn't finished xeroxing the sides we were to audition with
>20 minutes go by, and we're all chatting with each other. The NYC acting community is pretty small, and a lot of us knew each other so we chatted a bit
>One actress I know tells me she read the script. It's a power rangers thing.
>I think, okay this is obviously a scam. Power Rangers is not a fucking Marvel property, and there's already a high profile reboot in the can at the moment.
>Before I can leave, Terrell shows up. He's nervous and shady, but he has the scripts and starts his pitch
>Says his movie is based on a short story that got big online called "The Forgotten Ranger". Said he had a major following and was meeting with studios to auction the rights. Said he had interest from Netflix and Marvel
>Apparently he was unaware that Netflix works with Marvel

cont

>Blacks cant be autis--

>He hands us all the sides we're supposed to audition with, which are really just full copies of the script in its entirety
>He splits us up according to role, and asks us to look over the script and wait outside
>Nothing in the script is highlighted or marked up that would give us any indication of what scene we would be reading for the audition
>script is rife with spelling errors and profanity, which doesn't really seem like Marvel's thing
>Movie opens with "Corporate Red", whose secret identity is Terrell's name, and is to be played by Terrell, telling the story of how he was a "Forgotten" superhero who saved Brooklyn from the Chitauri "InVasion" (always inexplicably spelled with a capital V) that happened in the Avengers movie, but didn't get credit for it and got depressed
>Whatever impulse I had to leave up until this point has vanished. This is fucking fascinating and I really want to see where it goes.
>I'm talking with a few people who also realize this is fake as all hell, and Terrell and co. keep popping out, looking us over nervously, and going back into the audition room
>After 10 or so minutes of this, the "NBC" dude walks outside kind of embarrassed looking and tells us Terrell didn't really have a plan for what the audition was going to be, and so they are trying to come up with a game plan
>After a while they come back out. And ask us to come inside
>They've cleared away all of the chairs and shit, and they ask if any of us have seen power rangers before
>yeah, fucking every one has seen power rangers at some point.
>Cool. Terrell says we're going to be improvising a power rangers fight sequence
>Designates some people power rangers, and other people bad guys
>Then asks us to fight, but not hit each other "for real"

cont

>internationally renowned fanfiction

uwotm8

rekt

>they plagiarized the heights of the power rangers

Schizophrenia confirmed

this is great

>First group goes while the rest of us watch
>They really get into it, fighting each other like their careers depended on it. Actors are broken people
>Our turn comes up. I tell him thanks but no thanks.
>A week or so goes by and I get a text asking if I'd like to come in for another audition. No idea how he got my number. Tell him he's a crazy person, so I'm good.
>Look up """"""""NBC""""""""" guy later. Turns out he was a camera person at a local news affiliate in Yonkers.
>lel
>Many many moons pass, I get a message from a friend who had been at the audition
>Terrell's movie has an IMDb page now with actors attached
>wtf. How?

He's got a lot of interesting stuff online. A bunch of petitions with a like 10 signatures asking Marvel to draft his character into the MCU and shit like that. I have no idea how people actually fall for this shit. It boggles the mind.

isn't fanfiction plagiarism by definition?

>went into this thread thinking it's real and waiting to circlejerk hating on a big hollywood studio like a boss
>turns up the guy is actually autistic and has no basis to his claims

Donald Trump has an IMDb page, so yes?

Why "Corporate"?

Hey, at least he's been in movies, though I'm pretty sure exclusively as himself and usually only like 2 minutes at a time

Oh man, I left that out of the green text but it's the best part. Apparently in his short story, a bunch of powerful Wall Street people get together after 9/11 to create their own team of Power Rangers to insure that there could never be another 9/11. So the group is called "The Corporate Rangers"

lol

I would rather watch this than the actual reboot.

I find super powers a lot more believable than a bunch of wall street giving a shit

Insecurity is bad for market growth

Click on the authors name and heaps of crazy ramblings come up. This guy is mental.

That's a fair point. The story, as far as I'm aware, doesn't even really go into how they gave them the powers, either. It is just assumed that if you are a wealthy corporatist, you have can make your own power rangers because why wouldn't that be the case?

The first thing that comes up when you google him is a site called "Dating Psychos", so that says something.

Well in Marvel that's sort of true (particularly for villains when the hero is rich). In this case I imagine it was more like they paid the Power Rangers to have some decals on their armor

> The Corporate Rangers a cultural group of individuals picked up off the streets.
>The team featured races of black, white, latino and asian.

Literally so did EVERY Power Rangers team since the first season.

Well unless you count the Japanese ones, but the picked off the street part might be true

>Terrell has been keeping updates of the same female for over five years. The female is his ex who just turned 18 when they met. He claimed he was cheated on but he's not the one that left the relationship. He was possessive, controlling, manipulative, careless, judgmental, and hated anyone who was "wordly". When he couldnt conform someone to being a jehova's witness, he'd get angry at personal views which was the major problem in his relationship. He was 21 going on 22 and dated an 18 year old in another state. So it was okay to break up without worries...WRONG! He called obsessively every day and night non stop, harassing the exes grandmother and other relatives. he's even gone so far as to threaten the family's lives.

JFC

>allegedly a writer
>can barely write coherent sentences

He can write a story in six words.

AND he was instrumental in getting Moonlight it's best picture win.

He clearly has mental health problems which just makes this sad.

OR...It is all true and you are the one with mental health issues.

Huh, maybe there's something actually there. I mean, if I was going to steal something, I'd steal it from some delusional sperg who everyone would think is crazy.

WHOAAAH

corporationnextgenseries.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/the-forgotten-ranger-final-re-release-infinity-war-2017-live-action-release/

I found some scripts.

>>Terrell's movie has an IMDb page now with actors attached
>wtf. How?

That's interesting and I wonder if HE is the one getting scammed. You can't just submit anything and get an IMDb page, you need some sort of evidence that the film is either complete and has screened publicly, or you need evidence that it is a legitimate movie in production. One random crazy guy would not be able to pull it off by himself.

68 characters:

1. Iron Man
2. Captain America
3. Thor
4. Doctor Strange
5. Ms. Marvel
6. Spider-man
7. Hawkeye
8. Black Widow
9. Scarlett Witch
10. Vision.
11. Black Panther
12. Buck Barnes
13. Hulk
14. Ant-man
15. Wasp
16. Dr. Hank Pym
17. Janet/original Wasp
18. Nick Fury
19. Agent Maria Hill
20. Agent Coulson
21. Agent Simmons
22. Agent Fitz
23. Wong
24. Star Lord
25. Gamorra
26. Drax
27. Rocket Raccoon
28. Groot
29. Nebula
30. Yondu

Sounds legit.

31 Cyclops
32. Wolverine
34. Storm
34. Jean Grey
35. Gambit
36. Rogue
37. Jubilee
38. Beast
39. Morph
40. Colossus
41. Kitty Pryde
42. Iceman
43. Professor Charles Xavier
44, Magneto
45. Reed Richards
46. Sue Storm
47. Johnny Storm
48. The Thing

>Marvel Studios does not of the rights to any of these characters.

It's possible.

This is genuine autism

Maybe by an extreme definition, but usually Fanfiction is creating a story in an established universe and is an original work of sorts using copyrighted characters.

This is good dialogue.

TERRELL (CONT’D)
I may not know that much about
computers on the inside. I do
however have the intelligence of
knowing the difference between
right and wrong. Unlike a certain
technological billionaire out there
who gained his fortune on weapons
of mass destruction.
Terrell gets up from his computer desk and walks towards his
desk drawer.