TFW you realise the Patriots are going to win it all again this year

>TFW you realise the Patriots are going to win it all again this year

>tfw you realize they aren't

Who's going to beat them?

Not the Jags. Not the Bills. Not the Titans. Not the Steelers. Not the Falcons. Not the Saints. Eagles don't have Wentz.

So that leaves the Vikings and Panthers, who probably won't even make the Superbowl.

>not the Steelers
Uwotm8

why not the steelers?

>Vikings won't make the super bowl

>steelers beating the pats
>in foxborough

>he posts nervously

>mfw

>vikings not making the owl

When was the last time the Steelers won a playoff game in foxboro friend?

Pats hired a long time steeler end of the season just so he can tell them their super secret moves. Steelers can't change them plays this late in the season.

Brady is 11-2 against Pit. Why do you guys have to re-learn this lesson every year.

>Vikings
>not choking tragically.

>their super secret moves.
>Throw to Brown
>Hand off to Bell
>Don't cover Gronk

I'm sorry, but a team that doesn't stop Kenyan Drake can't be super favorite against the team that has LeVeon Bell.

Swear to God, if what all these teams are seeing in Matt Patricia

they do this every off season and every playoff season. look it up. Bill plays a long game, thats why he keeps winning.
> y u think he picked up teabow

Leveon Bell career games vs. NE:

>16 car, 74 yds, 0 TDs
>21 car, 81 yds, 0 TDs
>6 car, 20 yds, 0 TDs
>24 car, 117 yds, 1 TD

Not like he's had huge, sustained success. And we're not talking about Pittsburgh's offense. The issue is the Steelers defense has played the same zone blitz for more than a decade and Tom picks them apart every. damn. time.

Yeah, it's actually pretty important that Gronk plays/stays healthy. The d# played well I guess at heinz, but the main point is stopping Gronk, he's the X factor. While I still think the Pats would win, it's not conceivable the steelers could take the W

The thing is you gotta keep the Pats offense outta the field, and you do that by running the ball. Chargers, panthers, dolphins and steelers, the teams that could play well against NE did that.

this

Pats d is shit, keep them as long as possible on the field.