Jets vs Sharks Gamethread - Matinee Edition

Starting goalies:
WPG: Hellebuyck
SJ: Jones

Injuries:
WPG: Enstrom, Tanev, Sheifele
SJ: ???

Why have the sharks played like 4 or 5 less games than everybody else?

Other urls found in this thread:

suphd.club/stream/5a523404888ac/san-jose-sharks-vs-winnipeg-jets/home
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here's a stream that works half decent, I dunno what the site looks like without an adblocker but you should be using one anyways

suphd.club/stream/5a523404888ac/san-jose-sharks-vs-winnipeg-jets/home

>inb4 0+1 laine
time to unbust desu

6 points in his last 5 games, I dont really care if he's getting the goals or not. He's been playing well, although I hope he does an interview where he says he sucks, he always gets like 3 points immediately after publicly shitting on himself

Go shorks desu

>afternoon game
enjoy the win, sharks

>hendricks has gone to the dressing room looking at his hand

uh oh

time to snap the losing streak lads

jets desu

They'd be the smart pick if you were betting on games today

*annoyed yawn*

SCAR

Possible gordie howe hatrick?

oh no

i love this pic so much

Stop making gamethreads for teams like this. There are no fans of these teams here, just stick to the general.

t. cucks fan

>t. buttravaged chiraq fan
Im literally from winnipeg

>No sharks fans in /hoc/

PP time

How can one man be so wrong?

I'm here, have no fear

If you are a fan of any team other than an original six team then you don't belong on this website. Fucking shitskins

I originally thought this was exaggerated but then I remembered I actually have a teemu picture up on the wall behind me

>make an incorrect shitpost
>get exposed
>go full Sup Forums
embarrassing. see yourself out immediately

>that mesh of sticks frantically trying to hook
hilarious

Sharks are original 6 though

Shorks are original six

imagine being this upset by someone else's fandom

"Original six" is the most meaningless term in hockey. The fact tgat shitcongo went fanless for decades proves this.

LAST
PLACE
IN
THE
DIVISION

>being a bandwagoner

I need to get mine signed somehow

>Almost every team with a positive goal differential
>Every team except the Hawks above Bettman .500.

oh so that’s why I never see any blackcock fans on here anymore.

the central is GOAT isn’t it

>Being this buttdevastated that he can't notice he's in a gamethread involving the San Jose Sharks, one of the most well respected Original 6 teams.

By far the best division in the league

Happy to see Roslovic get some action but I'm starting to get concerned with all of these injuries. This is what sunk the team last year.

I suppose one good thing is that the Jets' bye week hasn't happened yet but will during this time that Scheif is supposed to be out.

They didn't have nearly as good of a start last year though. They just need to go .500 for the rest of the season really.

and scaar

DRAINO

Marcus Danolus

With a patrician goal

going to be another tough night lads

take solace in the fact that you have a bye week and then play the coyotes twice and colorado within a week

>colorado
oh boy another OT loser point

true and i'll also take solace in that goal ;-)

damn, not a lot you can do about that

COOCHIE COOCHIE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUG

Ok so you call byfuglien on his hook to the hands, which was legitimate, but then how the fuck do you not call that? I missed who exactly it was but you could have made like 2 or 3 different penalty calls there and they'd all be right

it is buttmans crusade against the finns year after year

oh braun on laine, but ya, how the fuck does that not get called? I dont even care if this is a samefag

there were no penalties on the jets when burns when behind the net either, refs are just picking and choosing but i wouldn't say they're being bias so far

>i wouldn't say they're being bias so far
haha nevermind

weak call desu

Its just when its like the same kind of thing. You call a chincey hook one way, but then miss a totally blatant one where the guy doesnt even have the puck?

Also nice save by jones, he's looked really solid for how well the jets are passing the puck right now

I think these refs are legitimately reterded

suck it

don't reply to me pekka

Mathieeeeeuuuuuuuu

>50% of the team's offense funnels through Burns
>he's only on the ice half the time

How can you think that's at all sustainable or a winning solution? I dont even know how this team wins as much as they do. Burns is elite as all fuck, but it cant just all be on him

Colorado isn't a free point anymore mate

When did they change it so you can push the forward into the goalie for a goalie interference call?

a few minutes ago. they changed it back to normal now though

that's simply not true, burns isn't even doing that great this season

>t. stoner steve from boulder

Jokes on you I live in the springs

agree (dumb move by toby on his first game back too). but i'll take the goal.

It is true, he takes like 15 shots a game and san jose can't score this year.

GG shorks