What is wrong with white people?

Seriously. I'm a white Christian male. But why do all my peers suddenly get into stuff like this. It's a game for children, played by what appears to be 30 year olds. The same 30 year olds who probably jerk each other off when a new Marvel film trailer comes out.

I think it's because of a lack of fulfillment and identity. White people can't take pride in their heritage, their accomplishments etc, so they look for stuff like this to fill a niche.

PEOPLE ARE HAVING FUN WITH SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE. CLEARLY THIS MUST BE INDICATIVE OF MY WHITE SUPREMACIST BELIEFS.

I'm not a white supremacist. White nationalist maybe but I have nothing personal against other races. Also, how could anyone be a white supremacist when all my peers act like children, instead of adults.

Just let me bask in white accomplishments and history for a minute senpai. Ahhhh it feels so good so much more fulfilling than a game that forces you to explore your surroundings.
*sips earl grey*

Its not meant just for kids, at least not outside of nipland where they don't have to worry about niggers
I think of it as more a group or family thing

you mean like going on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is the same phenomenon, whites worshipping an internet image board as their new nation/identity

you're on a board expressly meant for adults who act like children. That's what Sup Forums is. A replacement for adult conversation and friendship

>forces you

Why be a slave. I'm going out later with my kid to a museum, to look at the accomplishments of white people in this country, and noone is forcing me to do it.

Sup Forums is a newsboard. It's a mix of satire and seriousness and half the time, you can't tell which is which. Apart from the influx of normies that happen everytime pol is on cnn or something, I'd say most people here are 20-35 years old.

>be waiting for someone near a pond in a park
>looking at them gees going quack and stuff like that, eating them bred, pretty fun to look at
>at exactly that spot a group of these pokefags forms
>not realizing that there are actual real life animals to look at who do crazy stuff
>laugh at the group of people
>call them losers
>look at cool geese.

Sup Forums is a cuck board

and there's the normies I was talking about.

>If the shoe fits...

(((you))) wear it

>be someone else in Los Angeles
>at work
>take 5 minute break before lunchtime
>go outside to check this because there's a pokestop right across the street from me
>stand across from it, there's a lure placed on it
>catch 3 mons from across the street in the shade
>looking around because not useing the camera VR option, so I can function like a normal human
>see a couple weebs walking around looking at their phones, looking lost
>one is across the street, he stops by the pokestop and starts spinning, looking at his phone
>guy on my side of the street looks up quickly
>he'swearingfingerlessblackgloves.jpeg
>traffic light turns green, 5-6 lanes of traffic whiz past
>fucker jumps into the road and dodges 8 cars to run across the street to get to the lured pokestop
>survives, looks at his phone and spins
>neither of them talk to each other and walk away after a couple minutes of spinning

is this some kind of accelerated darwinism we're seeing here?
I have a couple more stories if anyone wants em

What's with all the shilling of this game?

I can literally fill a cuck folder with 2 gigs in 2 hours on Sup Forums

We should be out there blowing up hospitals and robbing elderly people!

I mean c'mon it's 2016! People shouldn't be allowed to do what they like!

idk

I'm someone who plays obscure pokemon rom hacks in my spare time and I fucking hate it. even /vp/ disapproves of this cancer, not to mention Gamefreak didn't even make it.

I seriously think it's a Jewgle/CIA surveillance tool

It's mostly Asians who play it here desu, or whites who were never going to reproduce anyway.

Its because western society is collapsing user.

This. It's just the latest wave of a hivemind hipst- I mean contrarian effort trying to be appear cool, edgy and above it all by hating people having fun.

>people are outside
>people are exploring their city
>people are talking, socializing, hanging out
>probably boosting the local economy a bit as well

OP is a fern faggot. Get lost.

This. Pokemon go has had an overwhelmingly positive impact in many ways. It's legitimately bringing people together.

it seems so, but at the same time, it's marketers and/or government profiting from a void in coherent society by selling back the social experience as a product and using it to collect data.

why are you adopting the truth tea sipping nigger meme

thats /lgbt/ and reddit trying to raid. just how new are you?

>Autismo summerfag can't handle the bantz
More proof

>it's a game for children
>you know, that game that requires a smart phone
>for children
This game was made for young adults you dickfaggot

This.

>it's a game for children
>a game that requires you to travel to different areas of your city
>a game that requires you to go a fair distance from your house
>a game that requires you to know how to navigate

But yeah, it's made for 8 year old's, OP has us cornered.

While you're alone and they're in a group.

Yeah, laugh at them, they're the losers.

>proceeds to come home and post about it on Sup Forums

please. I hope it is. could use less autists.

>being in a group means that you are a winner
>a group of landwhales somehow > someone who is an athlete

kek, no. They are still a group of losers.

>We should be out there blowing up hospitals and robbing elderly people!
>I mean c'mon it's 2016! People shouldn't be allowed to do what they like!

Letting people "do what they like!" is how we got fucking BLM and rapefugees.

BLM, rapefugees, and poke-weeaboos should all be deported

It's a jap game, Kevin

This is my experience too. All the autists keep saying "But it's bringing people together". No it's not. They don't talk. Sure, a group of friends might go out as a group, but they'd probably do that anyway. A family might go as a group, but they'd do that anyway. Basement dwellers need to stay there please.

If you don't like Pokémon you're a paranoid stick-in-the-mud who hates people and new things.

If you like Pokémon you're retarded faggot manchild who needs to grow up.

Does that about cover everyone's opinion?

>They don't talk
This is not true.

>"My pikachu can beat up your charmander"

Meaningful discussions happening...

>conversations between strangers should be up to my standards
Been huffing the petrol again, huh?

That pokemon go shit is irritating as fuck. Most of my managers at work and other coworkers and playing it and dont do shit.
>dude i found a magicarp in the freezer!
>thats cool man, did you pull that freight?
>uh....
Its like phone injected autism.

It's 10% white hipsters and social misfits here and 90% asians.

The only thing I have against it is that it seems like a sneaky kike trick to get a bunch of people to turn on their GPS functions and get tracked by Google. That being said 90% of normies already gave gps enabled.

Also this game actually requires going outside and walking around. Which is better than sitting inside and posting on Sup Forums tbqh