Singlehandedly responsible for the big bang theory getting 10 seasons

>singlehandedly responsible for the big bang theory getting 10 seasons
>singlehandedly responsible for garbage procedural crime shows like NCIS or CSI getting a million spinoffs and 20 seasons
>singlehandedly responsible for the capeshit market
>singlehandedly responsible for the hundreds of shitty reality shows spawned in the early 00's like pawn stars or duck dynasty or keeping up with the kardashians or MTV's the real world etc

Gentlemen: How do we stop pic related from ruining Television & Film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU
cnbc.com/2016/07/23/comic-con-gives-a-big-boost-to-san-diego-each-year-data-shows.html
youtu.be/dErdvJrv8JE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't. Dumb people do dumb things. Like elect Donald Trump as president :^)

Flyover country is pretty much just the states touching Canada and Nebraska. Nothing but corn there.

Yeah but the US made all of the good HBO shows (except Rome and seasons 1-4 of GoT)

What has your shit country made that can compare to The Sopranos?

then why are the biggest capeshit conventions in California and NY?

THIS
fuck trump and fuck white people

>>singlehandedly responsible for the capeshit market
actually thats asia and europoo

don't burst OP's bubble, it's cruel

what's wrong with ncis?

youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU

>The 2 biggest capeshit conventions happen in the 2 most populous cities in the U.S.

Truly a groundbreaking observance, user.

>life is so depressing in flyover country that they wish they were smart like the guys in the big bang theory
>life is so depressing in flyover country that they wish they were badass detectives that could clean up their meth-addicted hick town
>life is so depressing in flyover country that they wish they were superheroes and could fly far away
>life is so depressing in flyover country that they wish they could make a million dollars by pawning their great grandpappie's shovel or make a duck whistle or live vicariously through the kardashians

It's pretty simple to understand, OP.

San Diego is not the most populated city in CA ya dunce

>WHY WON'T THEY HAVE A COMIC CON IN BUTTFUCKSVILLE, KENTUCKY????? ITS A COMMIE, CRIME-RIDDEN HELLHOLE IN SAN DIEGO AND AN AMERICAN PARADISE IN OUR TRAILER PARK!!!
>WHERE'S MY XXXL JOHN CENA T-SHIRT?

>Texas
>flyover

waht

That map is pretty wrong.

so they put the capeshit convention where most of the capeshit fans are?

really makes me think

>singlehandedly responsible for Trump

There's these things called airplanes, Bocephus. You take them, fly out of your little corn town, and travel to nice places where people have access to money, with things to do and sights to see, and events to attend to.

so comic book conventions are located in SD and NYC but most people attending them are from places like Iowa?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>singlehandedly responsible for the capeshit market

Coastal nu-people LOVE Marvel capeshit.

But the tv executives, writers, actors, and ad company ceos all live in New York and LA...

>big bang theory/ capeshit / keeping up with the kardashians or MTV's the real world etc

In most of those states you would get beaten up or heavily mocked for liking any of these.

How is Georgia flyover? Its literally on the coast

cnbc.com/2016/07/23/comic-con-gives-a-big-boost-to-san-diego-each-year-data-shows.html

>Last year, San Diego's Convention Center saw about 553,000 individuals total—meaning that SDCC makes up more than a quarter of the year's traffic by itself.

Iowa and every other state in the OP, billy bob

>In most of those states you would get beaten up or heavily mocked for liking any of these.

Are you serious? That's not even true, people are normies just like everywhere else.

>born and raised in WA, lived in TX 6 months and moved back
Feels good man.

We don't need some low testosterone lib anyways.

Fuck you cheese head!

>That's not even true

It's 100% true.

t. someone who has actually lived in 8 of those states

Flyover is exclusively Midwestern states.

Pretty much anything between the Mississippi and the Pacific states with the exception of Texas.

I'm in California, and people here fucking love all four of those.

I feeeeeeel like you're just trynna feel superior to people who live in different places desu

>capeshit

Everybody I know loves capeshit, regardless of state.

t. somebody who actually has family and friends in several of those states.

I live in WA too. Definitely the best state :)

I'm actually closer to right. But whatever, who cares.

This is a poor joke right?

>I know a bunch of idiots

ok, congrats?

Better to be a flyover state than a flyinto state.

I can guarantee you this map shows less than half the US population so youre not looking at the right place to blame

You're either some faggot trying to act like fly over country is hard, or you're some coastal faggot trying to act like fly over country is intolerant of shitty capeshit a meme theory. Newsflash, everybody watches that garbage.

>Being so terrible that the only terrorists are domestic ones
How do we fix flyovers?

>all these mental gymnastics

Nope, just stating facts. Simple.

Background music for this thread: youtu.be/dErdvJrv8JE

It's no surprise that cities vote dem because cities are full of minoroties.

>mental gymnastics

>facts

lmao you think you're somehow immune to this cultural decay?

They're the only country that has ever made a television show worth watching though.

I'm a rich white guy that votes dem from a rich white family that does the same.

>lmao you think you're somehow immune to this cultural decay?

Calm down kid, I'm just telling you how things are. Why is this even something you're getting triggered over? Sort that shit out

I just don't like it when a nigger lies on the internets

I'm not saying whites in cities don't vote dem, but cities are overwhelmingly dem because cities are full of minorities in the USA.

Why do you vote against your own interests?

PA resident here. You forgot to include the western half of PA past Harrisburg and Pittsburgh.

?
I have zero motivation to lie about this, what are you even on?

>what are you even on?
Speak proper English you stupid fucker.

Hey now, NCIS was fun in its early seasons.

Big cities are more liberal in general.

all the cancer lives in big cities unless youre really well off.
normal people flee to the suburbs.

It's like you guys genuinely terrorism. Wtf?!

>getting so triggered you can't even read anymore

damn dude

damn

too bad seattle keeps ruining it

Pseudo nerd libtards watch bbt

>>singlehandedly responsible for the capeshit market
Liberals like capeshit more than their red counterparts. These are the people who will say, unironically, that the police have too much power and that nobody should own a gun but the police. They all want Superman to save them.

They are rural areas and for them "reality" Sup Forums is their only window into the life of "city" people and the coast.

I think something has changed within me. Normally I would laugh at people like them trying to enjoy themselves but being completely oblivious to how silly they look, I even felt a chuckle coming up, but then I just thought "what if they saw me laughing at them?"

What interests am I voting against?

>Nevada, Texas, Illinois Ohio
>Flyovers
>Oregon and Washington
>Not flyovers

Some starbucks loving faggot made this

But that's wrong. All the population centers are coastal. That's where all the real Americans are and why Hilldawg won.

How could such a small minority of inbred plebians be responsible?

>muh poor people

I love how liberals only use this argument when it comes to white people

It's literally CSI only with a very nebulous government paint-job, giving them an excuse to shoot brown people.

B2R

Cities are full of highly educated professionals too. You know... the kind of people that value expertise, responsible governance and believe in science.