Cocaine thread

Considering half of the population of london is on the yeyo, i would be intrested to see what its like elsewhere, also Sup Forumss opinion on the rocket fuel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrWI99niJW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God told us to have a clear mind, drugs are degenerate and make it harder for you to get into Heaven

Basically it`s like this.

Coke eats out the cartilage in your nose. Think what it does to your brain.

I would only smoke cocaine if it was laced with weed.

I love blow but I don't do it more than once a year because I don't want to ruin my life

Cocaine is bad for your body and mind. Therefore it's degenerate.

I honestly thought cocaine was passe

Cocaine is like a crazy but hot girl. Its fun to fuck around with her, but you don't want a relationship with her. Never do cocaine two days in a row. If you can hit the right combination of marijuana and cocaine, sex is god-tier, if you're a guy just take it easy on the cocaine because too much coke makes it difficult to get/maintain an erection. Cocaine is awesome, makes you confident, energetic, and lifts your mood, makes everything more pleasurable. Problem with cocaine is that its bad for your heart, has a short half life, and tolerance builds quickly. Very fun, but very dangerous. Use sparingly, with caution.

Or don't get high at all.
Drugs are disgusting and destroy your body and mind, why would your body that God made for you?

It's overrated, it's like a more euphoric adderall you snort that lasts a little over an hour. I had good shit and $100 for 2 days of fun and a shit come down isnt worth it.

I took valium on a coke comedown once and it made me have heart palpitations, Coke felt very unsafe imo.

Why would you ruin your body*
Sorry

>that Mexico

really makes you think

>anglo master race

>buy half gram of coke from nigger
>"cleanist shit in the city mang"
>drive home with hit
>start to dose out lines
>snort one
>didn't feel shit
>snort more
>kinda buzzed
>snorted the half gram in 3 hours
>didn't get very high
>nose bled for 1 month afterwards

Everything in moderation. Its possible to do cocaine in moderation, but very difficult to do. Like 80% of people that do cocaine regularly that I know of eventually become full blown addicts. Use once or twice a month and its pretty manageable though.

ive only really seen stomped on shitty coke.
you only stay high for 15 mins and then the comedown makes you wanna kill for more.

filthy anglo drug and kike slaves

Now I dont know about this "soul" stuff, but when talking about who made my body that would be my mother and father.

The poorer an area is, the shittier the quality of the cocaine is. It goes through more dealers, so its cut more by the time it hits the street.

anything not purple or below should be nuked.

No thanks, I don't smoke, I don't drink and I will never ever touch drugs. My drug of choice is the bible.

It's really not that bad.. I almost relate it to the feeling coffee gives you except more of a numbing feeling in your face and mouth. It's degenerate no doubt but compared to other narcotics it's not that bad.

Did coke once, the interesting thing is I really didn't enjoy the experience that much (it didn't really do anything) yet I really wanted to do it again. Makes me think it is super addictive.

I only do prescription uppers
Coke is dogshit in my area

Every substance has its place. Caffeine, THC, alcohol, and even cocaine have their proper medical and recreational uses. Obviously, they should all be treated differently, but they're not all inherently evil.

I love cocaine that's also why I don't do it anymore. I blew a lot of money on it during my college years. Still get the occasional urge but nothing big

typical filthy druggie, kill yourself.

I prefer amphetamines. I'd give coke a try, but I doubt I'd like it.

Anyone that uses drugs should be in jail right now, no exception.

If you have ever done drugs you are an inferior subhuman and should be executed.

What do you do for a living?

same with those who drink alcohol & eat McDonald's

the high is too short... but its also really good.
speed will last longer but it will also fuck you up much faster in the long run. but good speed is preferable to medicore coke

correct.

expensive and less of a thrill than addy

why you call yeyo?

You didn't recognize your high. Cocaine is a mood lifter, it doesn't cloud your mind like alcohol or THC does. And yes, it can be super addictive. Its not for 14 year olds that want to be rebellious and try something new. Its some serious shit.

Drugs are bad mmkei you shoudn't do drugs

Cannabis is the one and only "drug" anyone would ever need

Especially the degenerate garbage doing the hard stuff like nicotine and ethyl alcohol

>Current Year
>Cocaine

Speed kills brain cells. An occasional small dose of cocaine doesn't do that. Of course, problem is being disciplined enough for that.

It didn't really lift my mood, chilled me out actually. Seemed like I was completely level with no ups or downs.

ALL drugs are bad including disgusting pot

Amphetamines havent been found to be neurotoxic in low (prescribed) doses. If you binge itll fuck you up though. Just dont use em like an idiot

I hated it, garbage drug. Did it for free maybe 10 to 15 times when i was drunk but never liked it.

Heroin though... that was a ride. Been clean 7 years

Normies love coke, if you love coke youre probably a pretty normal person without too many mental issues.

i did it once. i can see why people love that stuff - gives you a slight buzz (although i didn't do a lot), but mostly makes you feel like superman.

i can also see why people OD on that stuff too. remember, moderation and will power are the keys to a long healthy life

The normal thing now in our degenerate society is to be a drunkard or a drug addict. It's very sad

I used to do a lot in my early 20's. Fun times but I'm getting older now. That still doesn't mean the wife and me won't blow a gram together when we go on vacation.

coke is literally everywhere here, its really is somthing alot of normal people indulge in, im just trying to find a balance desu

Ex dealer, heroin addict, Xanax addict, and tweaker here

Coke is the most overrated drug there is

*some drugs
It's easy to buy into neo puritan crap because every one seeks an memetic identity to conform to, but cannabis is part of the Holy anointing oil

how frequently would you do it, im 20 and it hasnt fucked anything up in my life yet but i have seen it mess up a few peoples lives, but its fun and im young so its ok r-right?

Yeah, cocaine calms you down and gives you confidence. It really helps you out when you're firing an AK-47 at the cops out of the back of an SUV thats carrying over a hundred kilos.

Doesn't mean you have to go dude lmaoooo 420 and smoke everyday and become a lazy stoner who's high out of his mind the moment he wakes up.
God wants you to have a clear mind

Just do meth if you can get ahold of it.
Coke's just a shitty status symbol drug that doesn't do anything significant, meth is a real man's stimulant.

FPBP

le brain cells meme

speed is much more dangerous for middle class people... sure you will get addiced stronger from the coke but its so expensive and lasting so short, that you dont get much out of it unless you can spend the money. speed on the other hand will seriously fuck with your mind after a couple of moths when you use it regulary in ways you would only expect from hallucinogens.

we dont have meth in the uk for some reason, but it still turns you into a gypsy and rotts your face so ill take the muggy status symbol any day

It's too expensive and doesn't last long enough. It's fun the first few times but once you develop any sort of a tolerance its a complete waste of money.

Hard to find good stuff in Australia. Or at least I never came across any real good stuff. Better off just having some whip

> It really helps you out when you're firing an AK-47 at the cops out of the back of an SUV thats carrying over a hundred kilos.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrWI99niJW0

You're better off reading the bible

Forget meth, cocaine is better.

Everybody is on cocaine.
Everybody.

go get a box and stand on the corner you bible bashing leaf

I used to do it on weekends every now and then. Have definitely had some great times with it--but that part of my life is behind me now. Sometimes it'd be hard to have a great time without it--I'd feel lethargic and think damn imagine if we could get some coke/molly/addy in the mix. But that's a shitty way to think and I wasn't able to enjoy the regular times.

Still smoke the ganj though

Depends on the person. Some people I know have done it for years and just stop one day. Others I've seen become really depressed when they stop because life's not as enjoyable.

Just gave self restraint and know your limits. You don't wanna be a jittery coke addict I can tell you that much. I turned out fine, so can you

Buy cocaine guys, it's not that bad hehe

Buy it, girls love it

What could go wrong? it's fun!

I think here in the states more people just use meth. Its cheaper and pretty much does the same thing. I don't like smoking or snorting it though, its only worth it if you bang it.

When I was moving stuff, I always liked to listen to 70's and 80's rock, actually. America, Eric Clapton, BTO, Steve miler band, T. Rex, just to name a few.

>the powdered jew

How am I bashing the bible?

The Greek word for "witchcraft" in the Bible can also be translated to "drugs". Don't do drugs, kids.

thanks for the advise bud, one love

Drugs are the key to human evolution as a specie. Religion does nothing but hold us back.

You should be in jail for sucking your dad's cock in your childhood.

I have it about once a year.
It's always at parties or get togethers
Don't see the big deal. Normies love it.

I screwed up in 2013 when I was snorting it really hard then my nose leaked clear yellow liquid for four months. It somehow cured my chronic nosebleeds that I had before that. Didn't have another nosebleed for two years, when I usually would get a large one once every couple weeks. Really strange.

fuck off with the God garbage shitleaf. We get it you believe in God your better than us.

I am for the legalization of drugs but I think people that use them are degenerate scum that I would not like to be around me.

never mix uppers with downers dude thays very dangerous. My friend took 120mg of adderal and his idiot gf told him to take xannax to help him come down. If he didn't call me he would of died. He ended up smoking a shit ton of weed and it helped.

Evolution doesn't exist
I don't think I'm better than anyone, from what I've seen there seems to be a lot of intelligent people on here compared to other boards.

niggers that sell cut drugs need to be hung

And he would have deserved it.

He's probably a NEET that weighs 600 pounds and eats fast food every day. Those are usually the types that have this attitude.

weed/coke/alcohol is the south London trifecta

mad nobody would so drugs with you?

>georgia
damn

meth is like a fever dream. Ive been drugged with meth before. It's really fucked up.

NEVER buy coke from niggers, only from Mexicans and White folks.

>cannabis isn't a drug
>people keep calling it that to de-escalate the faggotry present in snorting the crystalline Jew

can't argue with you there

I grew up in Miami and the coke was really good compared to alot of the US. Its a ton of fun when you get the good stuff but super addictive. I try to stay away from it these days.

those are fine to mix. I mean xannax Herion meth like a shit ton of coke soeed. don't mix those uppers or downers

Had a retired undercover cop tell me coke was the best experience all things considered.

You must not know any puerto ricans or dominicans

Who spiked your coffee?

>about once a year.

This, my friends and I usually have a "white Christmas" after we are done spending Christmas with our families.

And I would add that you only do it with old buddies you trust preferably to keep you going while your drinking. (Yes i know cocaine + alcohol makes it more intoxicating and more dangerous)

>Buying drugs from niggers
It's like you want to be scammed

my and cousin had a white christmas after my nan went to bed, stayed up till 4am with the family getting sloshed, good times

no one calls me....