How has Sup Forums altered your feelings and perceptions of foreign people? Has it made you more racist? More tolerant...

How has Sup Forums altered your feelings and perceptions of foreign people? Has it made you more racist? More tolerant? More prejudicial? More open-minded?

Just confirmed my real life experience that people are the same everywhere, aside from a few superficial differences

Anyway, people here are mainly social outcasts, weirdos and nerds

Japanese people on the internet are a bunch of crazies with no sense of humor basically.

That's because they're Yanks and Poles using proxies

Made me hate Aussies and Chileans

Pretty much this

yes

To which?

I don't mind going full harvey weinstein on her, and even if she snitch and i end up in jail i will say: no regrets.

Bit creepy

t. Salinas Jr.

it made me hate can*dians

Yeah mate ... i now want to ferociously fuck an Hungarian trollop
It's your fault, you cunt

Enjoy your HIV

When I first started here, norwegians and the dutch were insufferable. Real cocksuckers

That seems to have subsided. All I know now is that Ruskies and Finns are fun, brits depressing, and swedes STILL pretty pretty gay.

>also, the irish aren't people

Why do your guys promote this whore?

What whore?

This board convinced me to find an autist shitposting finnish gf to wife

More racist

This. I realized that everyone is retarded.

Nothing

I don't judge a whole nationality based on flags shitposting on an anonymous Chinese cartoon imageboard

I just learned everyone is the same obnoxious, ignorant, xenophobic racists that we get accused of being

this

I used to believe that the origin British eurosceptism was based on some (albeit faint) notion of some sort of economical self-interest.

This is no longer the case. I'm now convinced that it's pure irrational fanaticism.

You take memes too far, lad

Just wait until the first planes get grounded.

That every other country is just as dumb as we get accused of being and nobody is really smart, cultured, sophisticated, etc.

Haha, yeah. WWIII too apparently

It showed me the true nature of Canadians.

Lower opinion of first worlders and higher of everyone else.

Not one bit. I've always been tolerant, non-prejudicial & open-minded.

Unironically less racist and more open-minded.

What about towards whites?

It made me bitter, resentful and close minded.

I unironically believe that Finns are God's chosen people

>letting an anonymous chinese cartoon imageboard's international section influence your views on other countries
ISHYGDDT

I now hate everyone instead of just myself.

>social outcasts, weirdos and nerds confirmed my real life experience that people are the same
wtf

kek

Autists everywhere gripe about the same thing and do the same shit. It's not exactly right to extrapolate this to other tiers of society, but it ain't exactly wrong either.

yes but that would imply you actually live among
social outcasts IRL. i bet most of us don't.

I've learned to hate Australians and Canadians.

It made me racist

fpbp

Why didn't you hate them before?

I didn't know of their exquisite online behaviour!

Native people in Africa are not the same as native people in Europe. Both cultural and genetic differences are big. Europeans are intelligent, liberal and introverted while Africans are dumb, conservative and extroverted.

>"irrational fanaticism" to distance yourself from aggressive German pan-European imperialistic autism
okay Merkel

I have learnt my true place in society: a submissive yellow cumdumpster for white cocks.
As an Asian I amount to nothing more in the grand scheme of things. I am but a toilet for white men to use, a bag for white men to spill their seed into.

All the holes in my body are made to stink of white semen. I will learn to enjoy its taste, and revel in its dripping out of my back hole.

unironically less racist

>it's the "anything that goes against the EU is evil" German flag again

yes i am more racist now.

Less racist, much more homophobic