/fat/kino general: These weekly fasts are killing me edition

/fat/kino general: These weekly fasts are killing me edition
Previous got too hefty and died

Claim your obese-fu before another user does!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2786560/Crematorium-set-ablaze-800lb-body-created-flames-caused-ceiling-catch-fire.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P8-1X8au4eg
youtube.com/watch?v=aczPDGC3f8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Claimed

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2786560/Crematorium-set-ablaze-800lb-body-created-flames-caused-ceiling-catch-fire.html

Imagine being so fat your body destroys a crematorium as they try to incinerate your body

That's how I'd want to go

imagine existing only to eat. a black hole for food that your family throws trash down only to make you shut up until the next time you demand food

Makes you wonder what makes these people not just pick up and move overnight and leave these fat wrecks to starve.

MAHW!

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

what kind of exercise for example?

Swimming, make sure the pool's cold, you'll burn fat faster. Crunches, but make sure you warm up.

You really can't go wrong with exercising. As long as you're maintaining an elevated heart rate for an extended period of time (at least 45 minutes) it'll be good

so eating 1500 calories of mcdonalds every day is the same as 1500 of tomato?

what about people who encourage their partners to get fat?

degenerate fat fetishist/feeder here

It turns me on but I've recently started dating an actual big girl in my life, I'm thinking she's in the high 200s range. Having never actually dated a fat girl, I never realized how much of an ACTUAL health risk it is, jerking off to a screen of women that are 400 pounds+ kinda desensitized me/made a disconnect for me. I have no intentions of making the current gf any fatter intentionally but I do still enjoy how big she is and lives a pretty healthy lifestyle

youtube.com/watch?v=P8-1X8au4eg

i got the fat fetish aswell, I dont know if its me just being evil by looking at someone get incredibly fat but it turns me on like fuck.

I think she's gonna need another set of hands for that reach-around

>obviously doesn't fit
>slams door anyways
>OW MY LEGS
>Lemme try again
>slam
>OWWWW

"Accident"

I wouldn't classify the fetish as evil, we don't get to choose what we get off on. Just have to realize that you're effecting someone else's life to have a good cum

>tfw you lost 75lb over 6 months
>it was too fast, now you have lots of loose skin
>you exercised and continued to eat healthy for 3 more years, hoping the loose skin would go away
>it didn't
>now you have an appointment scheduled with a plastic surgeon to do loose skin removal, which insurance will pay $0 for and which will most likely cost upwards of $10,000

Guys, please take it from me. Don't let yourself go this much. It's not worth it.

Running my man. When I started running 4 years ago, I could barely run a quarter of a mile. Now I run a 5k 6 days a week in 22min.

What that user said about your body getting strong enough to passively work is true. I remember when I was obese, it was like the biggest chore to even reach up and get the TV remote. When your body is used to constant demanding exercise, you don't think twice about walking places, going and getting stuff, etc.

This isn't even funny, this is just fucking sad man.

fuck this became a documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=aczPDGC3f8U