How much of a cuck would she have been in 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hewitt
factcheck.org/2009/12/truth-on-the-cutting-room-floor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cuck

A fucking leaf

She was literally fucking an arab and might have already been pregnant with his baby when she died. The UK would have been cucked on a national level.

Probably a tremendous cuck, if a woman could be one.

She would be as jew as you can get

She'd be getting gangbanged by a bunch of ragheads.

she deserved to die.

I'm kind of proud of the Queen for having her taken care of.

She loved cut dunecoon cock in her cunt and probably would have adopted a ghanaian baby later, also a degenerate slut who loved cocaine, there were bags of the shit in the car. Bong royal family did nothing wrong by purging the heretic, also she had a more legit claim on the throne because plantagenets

I never understood why people cared so much for this women
I mean every middle aged housewife in Germany seems to know every detail about her life and stuff and she's a fucking british princess

What's the deal with her?

that timeline disgusts me.

god bless MI6

*woman

At least we'd have baldie and ginger between sandnigger and the throne, but yeah she was/would be a left-leaning activst type without any respect for being a hands off royal like Elizabeth or her sons.

Real tragedy for her sons to have died, but excluding empathy for them, it's not exactly a tragedy that she isn't around anymore.

More like Die-anna LOL

>be king
>whore american mom has muslim kid
>monarchy gets tossed out
>grandma knew he future and didnt let it happen

How much do you bet she would be a muslim by now if she was alive?

Same reason people care about pop stars adopting nigs or chinks from poor countries, gossip and virtue signalling. Only difference is that she was a princess so it was more acceptable to the middle class than common celebrities.

stop it. i feel sick

the idea of a muslim royal is making me puke.

oh thank fuck its not real

Women here are obsessed with her, every single woman absolutely despises Charles because he cheated on Diana. It's ridiculous

Rather dead than have a beloved figure convert to Islam.

The Queen made the right call in ordering her death.

Cheating bitch anyway.

Women fucking LOVE princesses.

I don't even think the media would have been able to contain the national disgust.

She was an attractive princess, and women seem to have a huge thing for princesses and royalty. She also did a lot of humanitarian type stuff that always appeals to the bleeding hearts. Vicarious living through the pretty princess celebrity.

God bless Queen Elizabeth. At least her sons have turned out well. Both served in the military and charity work without being so, I hate the word cucked but it's a perfect shorthand for what Diana would have probably groomed them to be. God knows she'd be interfering left and right in your Anglo's affairs of Brexit or the EU or immigrants because the only wrong brown people can do to Princess Di is not pulling out before they nut in her cunt.

And looking up Harry to see if there is any details on it, jesus christ Diana was a whore wasn't she? Not just the Egyptian guy but also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hewitt , a Anglo-paki heart surgeon named Hasnat Kha in addition to Charles.

>our future king killed sand niggers
Feels good

>there is a timeline where muslims are bragging about being in the british royal family

those poor fucks

Thank God they were assassinated

It's only a matter of time, if it isn't happening already

She would probably be beheaded by her husband for annoying him with her retarded fairy-tale version of humanism.

One of the airhead women I work with told me she named her first son William to honor her.
I laughed and probably hurt her feelings before I realized it.

William is a nice name, but that's a stupid reason to name your kid after him. Diana is a dirty, disgusting, sand nigger loving Muslim whore.

It was a major event but it kept coming back in the news because of the repeated Inquiries and investigations. It still occasionally pops back up.

The day it happened was a hysterical. I was only young but I remember adults, especially women being quite upset by it.

>Your future king killed arabs or helped save british wounded from arabs, I forget where Harry was a pilot of an attack helicopter or transport.
>Ours, according to Islamic doctrine that stipulates once you become a muslim you are always one (even if a heretic or unbeliever), technically is a Muslim still. [I mean only an idiot would doubt that when Obama's mother was with an Indonesian man in Indonesia that he wouldn't have raised them as Muslims]
>Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset." factcheck.org/2009/12/truth-on-the-cutting-room-floor/

I take solace in the fact that we can get rid of presidents more easily than a monarch and other European states have godawful PC monarchs, but damn if I am not rather jealous of you Commonwealth.

how the hell she getting old so fast?

it seems like tabloid posted about her first dates with prince feels like yesterday

I can understand some European countries hating their monarch but truly the British Commonwealth has the greatest monarchy.
The queen keeps quiet but you know with the things Philip says in public they probably say a lot worse in private to each other. There's rumours Charles converted to Orthodoxy too

She always looked a little bit leathery to me. Too much time spent in the tanning salons.

She's 34 years old and Anglos I noticed don't really age well, I'm Hungarian and my 70 year old grandma looks about the same age as most 50 year old Anglos, I'm only in my 20's and everyone thinks she's my mother, and my mother is my sister it's weird.

It must be because of all the moisture in the air.

Would that cause it? English women use a lot of makeup too I noticed that crap just ruins your skin

Harry was an Apache pilot, William was search & rescue