Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTD4PgA_gUg
youtube.com/watch?v=iP89DfNQHNc
youtube.com/watch?v=HuB-uQk569s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't understand what that nigger is trying to say

>white people

The guy on the left would have looked stupid pretending to be a white guy

Finn jones is beta that can't act and he zero charisma. They obviously should've picked someone else

>awesome english drunken fist guy was passed for the role

I was so disappointed when I found out. I know there'd have been a whole "oh sjws ruining comics" and all that but he was fantastic in his small role. Hoping he gets a bigger part in the second season since his character is supposedly possessed by a dragon.

>HERRO I AMU DANYU RANUDO
What a miscast

What they actually mean is "you need to be whiter".

Jesus Christ that is a pathetic superhero.

It's like he didn't go to the gym whatsoever

They want a female audience. Girls don't like Asians. They do like skinny white boys.

Wouldn't make sense to have an asian Iron Fist because asians don't need to learn kung fu, they already know at birth

This whole fiasco has proven that it's not about staying true to source material or representation. It's literally about not hiring white men.

but muh white peepole

I wonder how many more Asians would get into top colleges if they didn't have racial quotas to meet

one nipple is higher than the other

what kind of surname is cherry

Marvel tv shows intentionally hire shit actors. Just to make their movies looks so much better.

isn't iron fist a white character?

Marvel doesn't want ugly people as their main characters.
Asian men are with out a doubt the ugliest race of men.

yeah because he's holding up his right arm you fucking dumbass

He looks much better than that white "man"

Yes but normies don't read comics which is why Batman vs. Superman and other capeshit are shit. A SHIT.

But if you complain about Gal, then you're the one in the wrong

The asian man aligns closer with how you want to look. The white boi aligns closer with what teenage girls want to fuck.

You arnt the audience.

>I was learning the fight scenes 15 minutes before we actually shot them because the schedule was so tight.

Their logic is that he does martial arts so he has to be Asian

White guys can play murderers, psychopaths, rapists, business men

White guys can't play basketball players, athletes, martial arts masters/fighters, anything outside their "culture"

How long are people going to try to chastise white men/women for the roles they can and can't play? The underlying issue is that this is racism by anyone that is not white to insist that whites cannot play roles outside their respective roles because of race appropriation. This is the new world we live in where faggots cry about stupid shit.

But...

...that's racist

I just showed OP's pic to my teenage sister and she said she'd much rather fuck the guy on the left than the DYEL on the right

so what this guy is saying that they should hire a stuntman over an actual actor

Even though the actor in question isn't that great to begin with. FInn Jones should've at least gotten in shape, I'll say that.

>get him only 3 weeks to learn martial arts and get fit
>let him learn the coreography only 15 minutes before
what the hell was this show made by Marvels D-Team ?

Charlie Cox is the best actor Marvel has on its books.

Get a stunt man to learn acting in 3 weeks VS an actor who acted for three weeks and had 3 weeks to get roided like a stunt man

youtube.com/watch?v=uTD4PgA_gUg looks alright to me.

Imagine the TV exec one day said "I liked Danny Masterson from That 70's Show. Lets hire him. What could go wrong?"

And yet his scene was one of the best parts of the show. And this guy was actually considered for the leading role.

he was cast 3 weeks before shooting started?

what kinda shit show is marvel TV running down there?

>literally the only job he had was to look like a martial artist
>has a staff of professional trainers and dieticians
>end up looking like that

This is almost as bad as Gal Gadot

He sounds like the dude from shadow warrior

NO user
YOU ARE THE RACIST FOR NOT MAKING KARATE MAN ASIAN

People don't get it, this isn't about him being white. It's about putting another effeminate, non-threatening emotional white man into another CW tier "superhero" show. They did this for the women, not the men. Why can't you figure out that all of this is aimed at women?

O-ok p-pls send more refugees to my house.

sure ya did

>isn't iron fist a white character?
yes and davos is asian but that didn't stop them from hiring a paki or whatever he is
they should have hired someone who could handle the choreography

>Asians only do martial arts
Time to redpill normies in the ways of Kung Fu Kino. It's almost as if they didn't know there was a growing movement going on in the 70's and 80's.

Didnt they shove Iron Fist back and back till they couldnt push it back anymore ? Would explain a lot about the quality of the fights.

Kareem Abdul Jabar

>was bruce lee's student
>pro basketball tried to ban dunking because of him and later introduced the three-pointer to stop teams from filling with KAJ clones
>now a philosopher and reviewer of television

>drunken monkey
>awwwww shiet
>then they start fighting

this

Isn't it incredibly racist to assume only Asian people can be masters at martial arts?

the overall rating by Netflix users is 5 ***** stars. the numbers of course will not be disclosed as Netflix has stopped disclosing such information and making it public.

Thats all you faggots need to know, that no matter what critics think that ultimately the CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT. Now fuck off with your shit opinions fellow fa/tv/irgins

When will negroes stop converting to Islam?

The user score is pretty high on Rotten Tomatoes as well

>what are niggers?

Matt Murdock is so fucking boring. Kingpin and Punisher stole the show from him. People like the story and the action, but no one thinks Matt is a great character.

When you stop touching yourself at night

>banned dunking because he was so tall it eliminated athleticism in basketball
>was a "student" of Bruce Lee because he had money and a famous name

But he's and blind and he can see so much.

What's funny is that it's been ages since Asians win martial arts in the olympics

Why didn't they complain about Daredevil not being asian? Does his blindness negate his white privilege?

Jesus could they move any fucking slower? The editing doesn't help either.

This show is a fucking insult to Kung-fu. I'm just gonna go watch some classic Hong Kong Kino

Started watching the show. It's not that bad but holy shit the fights blow.

>pro basketball tried to ban dunking because of him and later introduced the three-pointer to stop teams from filling with KAJ clones

I kek'd at this.

>that didn't stop them from hiring a paki or whatever he is
That technically is Asian.

I thought Davos was indian

1. It's not any good. It's not even Green Arrow good.
2. Who the fuck is Iron Fist? Like a D grade hero?

That feeling when China builds man-made islands in the South China Sea.

He's a Kun'Loony native. So I suppose that makes him Chinese considering they just don't let anybody in.

only casuals don't know that there are more heros than Iron Man, Batman, Superman and Wolverine

looks like you have proven yourself to be worse than a casual, faggot

is this the latest episode of Naruto?

The fuck is that accent?

How many fucking cuts do you need? Also, what is with the being so fucking slow?

>Japs make anime characters with white features
>japs color characters hair blonde

its ok for japs to do shit like this but when a white guy plays a white role and knows martial arts American's are somehow disgusted by this. This is the type of shit that anyone who is not white complains about in on the internet but wont say it to their white friends to their face

>Iron Fist
>his gimmick is that his fist is made of iron

And comic books expect to be taken seriously as an art form?

>WE WUZ ANIMES AND SHIT SENPAITACHI

Also green, blue, purple. Those are all white features too right?

>what teenage girls want to fuck.

White guy on the interwebs telling other white guys on the interwebs what teen girls like. Meanwhile in the real world this is what white teen girls like :

youtube.com/watch?v=iP89DfNQHNc

Sounds like an asian guy, raised in britain, putting on an american chinese accent.

Why are they still so xenophobic then?

Anyone could be his student user, even (You)

Not really, when they're supposed to resemble white, they look white, when not, they don't.
Srly, when they draw whites they make them taller, with more angular faces, more defined features, realistic eyes, etc.

since when do green, blue, purple grow out of peoples heads?

you just made the stupidest argument in the entire history of Sup Forums. please die

mynigga.jpg

Since they do in Anime and Anime are suposed to be white people

>reading comprehension

I don't see how that video contradicts what the other guy said? They are fawning over the effeminate guys like that user said.

No.
He is dead.

He can't stay dead forever, user.

>when u gotta tell the same joke in same nigger format for 5 years straight

stop samefagging so hard.

you lost the argument already. just take the loss and move on. your argument that blonde hair isn't a white feature is fucking stupid

This

Should've hired the guy from Marco Polo.

>Japanese yellow wash Attack on Titan movie
Where was the outrage there?

>That extra fairy spin

Why?

he's supposed to be lei kung's son
i don't really care who they casted because they took liberties with the source material
the fight scenes are just terrible, that's where they fucked up on
doesn't matter who they casted for danny as long as they could fight, or at least a mask to switch him out

6/10

KEKED

You guys should use this as proof that wonder woman is terrible and you don't care if it's a man or a woman that got fit or not

Memers don't get this because they haven't seen many animus mang.

>They are fawning over the effeminate guys like that user said.

Hilarious at your reading comprehension & projection. Where exactly does user mention anything about effeminate guys here ? user said 'white girls prefer a look that white guys have' which is untrue in which I provides a 'look' of asian guys that white girls like. You are the one projecting your own preferences.

Here is another example of what real white girls like :
youtube.com/watch?v=HuB-uQk569s

DELETE THIS FAKE NEWS

ASIAN MALE ROMANTIC LEAD IS COMEDY AND SCIENCE FICTION