Why is Trump doing worse in the polls than Clinton?

Why is Trump doing worse in the polls than Clinton?

Cause Trump's a faggot cuck. Kill yourself if you support him.

nice b8

What the hell is wrong with you?

Because this isn't the primaries

Trump picked Newt, the guy who pushed though NAFTA. Should tell you all you need to know about Trump and his "anti-establishment" views.

Really, the only poll Trump is doing 'well' in is Rasmussen, and even that is only by 2 points now. People are getting sick of him, I think, simple as that. He had momentum, but his yelling and childish antics can really only get him so far. You can't honestly be shocked.

He's doing quite well in the latest polls.

He's not wrong.

See you next week.

>how come these kike polls that oversample democrats *unintelligible mumbling*

We're gonna rebuild the Berlin wall and add a couple 10-feet-in-arrears for this one Hans

Haha wow guys this guy thinks we support trump. This board is satire haha oh boy

>He's doing quite well in the latest polls.

No he isn't.

Trump picked Newt? Got a link for that?

Shills are evolving

k

Phase 2 of the shilling

Because liberals have succeeded in the plan to destabalize our population,

They control the schools which robbed people of the ability to think critically

They control the media and entertainment shoving agenda driven messages into people's minds

They control immigration allowing our nation to be filled with unprecedented number of foreign nationals

They control the government and have gotten tens of millions of people wholey dependent on them.

They are so very close to check mate

go back to rэddit

POLL DONT MATTER
HORY SHET TRUMP IS BTFOING SHILLARY IN THE RASMUSSEN POLL
POLLS DON'T MATTER IT'S TOO EARLY TO TELL
WTF PLEASE INCLUDE RASMUSSEN IN ANY POLL AGGREGATE
POLLS DON'T MATTER IT'S TOO EARLY TO TELL, WAIT UNTIL HE GETS STARTED ON HER

It's because he's been keeping it down until after the RNC before he really starts in on Hillary, will destroy her in debates.

Hes only 2 points behind if you take out the outlier poll.

Really makes you think...

Your a fucking faggot. If you don't like Trump don't go into Trump threads.

Hillary is going to win. Sup Forums is going to cry in November ahahhahahahahhahahaha

meme magic is fake and gay, check 'em losers.

lol

He's spent the whole year so far saying incendiary shit to rile people up and get himself media coverage. That was the only way to break into the pro-clinton shill media when everyone thought he was a joke. Obviously pissing people off doesn't endear them to you.

However, unlike clinton, half of the voting base hasn't hated Trump's guts for 30 years straight. He can win a lot of people back over if he plays his cards right, and he will.

they said the same thing about Brexit buddy, Kek finds a way

Why is Leave doing worse in the polls than Remain?

>hasn't hated Trump's guts for 30 years straight.

80% of Americans hate Donald Trump.

Yeah why would anyone care about the latest poll. Lets shill a two month aggregate of many polls that shows Trump within the margin of error before the convention because that makes Hillary look so unbeatable.

and we'll all be dead by next summer.

I'm excited, I was here for the time when Sup Forums was CERTAIN that Obama would lose the last election. The day when he won? Fucking. Gold.

>t. poli-sci survey at my community college

>latest poll
>trump +2

>total aggregate
>Trump down by less than 5

How does that negate my comment exactly?

>all this asshurt because dolan is surging again

If you were actually here for that you would know that the/pol/then us not even remotely the same as the/pol/now

Let me guess.

You have no source

or

It's from some leftist blog

jews

The entire political apparatus, 99% of media, the schools, and Internet is completely against him and he's only trailing by a few points.

I think the better questions is, why do people hate Hillary so much even though she's had zero negative media coverage for 25 years?

>80% of Americans hate Donald Trump.
100% of you hates yourself for making such an obvious lie.

Pls no. Finnish memes are still as much cancer as before. People just tolerate them for some fucking reason.

Get out of your racist echo chamber. Non-whites think Trump is TOXIC

He's advocating bring back concentration camps and Jim Crows. THERE'S GOING TO BE RIOTS IF HE'S THE NOMINEE

He's the most racist candidate for political office ever.

Brexit still hasn't happened and everyone associated with it resigned.

>The entire political apparatus,

Except the Koch brothers, Sheldon Adelson, AIPAC, NRA, RNC, and every right wing super pac in existence is for him.

>Americans cannot into Brit/pol/

Why don't you tell me about my Muslim prime minister next?

>1 post by this ID

Because Hillary is spending tons of money while the GOP establishment is trying to get Trump to foot the entire bill himself.

Considering the media coverage imbalance, Hillary should have a 100% favorability rating. Even with the entire media on her side, she is still only beating Trump by a few points.

They were all against him until he won, you dipshit. You've just started paying attention now that;s it's summer. Long school year, kid?

Well, it just seems to have lost its steam.

Nobody here cares about the UK under normal circumstances, and most wouldn't even care about Brexit except you guys spammed Sup Forums for weeks with the slop.

It helps keep the interest. It keeps the news cycle going. It gets people watching, listening to commercial media. If the truth were known that Trump will landslide win, and Hillary is the most hated candidate ever, who would care?

This election should be a no brainer. Democrats support lawlessness and Trump vows to crack down on rampaging illegals and blacks.

Because muh polls are rigged :(((((

Erry1 i know r voting for trump and my whole town loves him!@!@!!! ;((((!!!

You do realize that the apprentice had a lot of seasons? That wouldn't have happened if people hated trump. Really he was a democrat (although conservative) for the longest time, him jumping to the republican party is just democrats getting mad someone isn't a slave anymore. Case in point look how pissed and stumped black people get when debating blacks who vote conservative. The conservative ones are free of the democratic plantation and this pisses the group off since blacks have such a tight (although failing) sense of community.

Because the polls oversample Democrats. The polls only show what the people conducting the polls want them to show.

Or, maybe they all conspired to make the poll graph look like a dick because fuck you if you're dumb enough to take polls seriously these days.

>You do realize that the apprentice had a lot of seasons?

HURRURR DURRR WE SHOULD LET A RACIST CELERITY RUN THE COUNTY

You Trumpfags are literally a product of the dumbifiction of the country by GWB

He's not entirely wrong. This is a short version of his unfavorable ratings, and a bit older. It's gone up since then. He won't win solely with the elderly white vote.

>people talk about world politics on a politics forum

American posters are by far the worst

Wow you must have a short memory. Pat was an out and out racist.

We honestly don't know shit about this May woman. Never heard of her.

>Because the polls oversample Democrats.

It's 2012 all over again!

>He won't win solely with the elderly white vote.

Nor do whites or old people like him either.

And Christfags hate him.

>91% unfavorable among blacks
>BUT BUT BLACKS LOVE TRUMP

Blacks
/thread

Right. There's another version that show "adults over 50" being a pretty high unfavorable rating. So they might as well just put "human beings" because, when it comes down to it, most factions of people highly dislike him.

Not an argument

hurr durr racism is bad

>It's 2012 all over again!

Yup and they will be shocked when Trump loses all the swing states, including North Carolina and Georgia this election, despite GOP trying to rigg the election.

>It's 2012 all over again!

The election will just be like 2012

>i have no idea what the word racist means

That's nice.

>hurr durr racism is bad

dude I'm gonna vote for someone because he's racist

Yeah this is low information voter and it's lowest.

How the fuck is racism good, if you aren't an edgy fedora tipping teenager? I swear, old white racists and contrarian teens are the only people who 'like' Trump.

Not entirely right either. Unfavorable does not mean wont vote for. Anybody whose been through a few elections has voted for someone they didn't like. Hillary's unfavorables are also pretty low.

CBS said that? Well shit, now I don't know what to believe.

>Unfavorable does not mean wont vote for.

No but it doesn't mean they would come out to vote either.

>He's the most racist candidate for political office ever.

No that would be Mr. "praise a drug-dealing kiddy diddler during a police officer's funeral" Obama.

That wasn't very progressive

>calls others low information votes
>supports a party that depends on a demographic that behaves in such a politically tribal faction that they usually support their party at 90%+ rates

Democrats rely entirely on identity politics. They're the low information party.

Sounds like a comment I read from my mom's elderly friends on FB.

Because white people are just as important as black people and need leadership that acts in our interests.

Better question to ask would be why were the Brexit polls so wrong?

Because he's "raycis" and jewish media convincing society that racism is bad

Polls are fake/bias.

ugh old people amirite my fellow bernout?

But he wasn't racist when he worked for ABC. Or when he was chummy with the Clintons. Meanwhile Hillary "Hard working White Americans" is a champion of the negro.

Sometimes. That depends on a lot of factors. Primarily just how feed up the voters are with the status quo. There's a reason the same party rarely hold the white house 3 elections in a row.

>THERE'S GOING TO BE RIOTS IF HE'S THE NOMINEE

Good, the more leftists show how unhinged they are there more independents will come to the Don.

Smart blacks do. Too bad there are so few..

After 24 years of hating Hillary's guts a bunch of republican christfags and chamber of commerce types are going to suddenly decide they were full of shit the whole time?

>if he's the nominee
>if

He IS the nominee.

And to think people get paid to do this.

Not until he fucks Paul Ryans wife in the ass and wipes his dick of on his face.

Trump will lose harder than Romney did

because apparently saying mean things about muslims is a greater evil than bombing muslim children

Somebody post the FBIanon thread here.

I don't know about that. I'd wager it will just be a repeat of 2012

Same reason BREXIT did.
The right has disengaged with the media because we're smart enough to realize it will attempt to ruin our lives if we disagree.