Ywn write a screen play even close to being this good

>ywn write a screen play even close to being this good

why live?

at least you got dubs

My favorite movie of all time. There is no better dialogue, as far as I'm concerned.

To add, nobody I've ever met has even heard of this movie, much less actually seen it. Damn shame.

>Muh leads

If you like dialogue so much, go watch the play dumbass. Or read it, there's no reason to watch a movie if it's only good for dialogue.

To see the great actors deliver that dialogue

Then watch the play, its the same thing.

>PUT

DOWN

>watching a play in 2017 will have better actors than
>pacino
>jack lemmon
>baldwin
>spacey
>ed harris
You're a fucking idiot. Nothing else to see here, folks, ignore all of this retards posts from here on out.

seriously the performance by jack lemon alone is enough to make you weep

al pacino is icing on the cake

living is for closers

You must be brain dead, Alec Baldwin was the best in the whole kino, Pacino did his normal hack bit and no one posting on this board besides you and me knows who Jack Lemon is.

PATELLLL!!??

I'm not either of you and I know who the legendary Jack Lemon is. There are a lot of people here who know about classic hollywood, at least. It's just impossible to post about it because threads about actual movies die while the meme/shitposting threads are bumped endlessly. This thread is proof.

Bullshit, you're the other guy I was talking to, you cannot trick me.

Baldwin's performance has been memed to death and doesn't age well muh brass balls

the improv between lemon and pacino to duck out on pacinos client is the apex of the movie

>Glengarry GlenRoss

Is this the ugliest sounding movie title ever?

The fact that Alec Baldwin's character carries a pair of brass balls around in his briefcase made me chuckle.

>you hear me you fucking faggots

This is bait.

This movie has two good parts:
1) The Alec Baldwin monologue
2) The 30 seconds where Jack Lemmon goes from on top of the world to getting exposed by Kevin Spacey. Watching his life leave his eyes and the fear setting in is GOAT.

Everything else is mediocre.

You know why this movie is so good?

All-male cast.