CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

bullshit call fuck this league no wonder nobody fuckin watches this shit anymore

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

>pats against titans
cheer up and go to the hospital. you just found the razor

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

I honestly dont know what I was expecting.

CUT MY MOUTH INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST SLICE OF CAKE

That jaguar player should have been ejected and been flagged.

You think a one and done is going to deter these fans? They suffered the drought, they suffered 4 SB appearances and 4 losses. They'll be back at it again next year, and for the next 17 years.

[spoiler]Please win one before my grandpa dies.[/spoiler]

DEAD HEARTS ARE EVERYWHERE

>having to rely on nathan "more interceptions than pass attempts" pederman

>still no playoff touchdowns

>abloo abloo abloo

DARKNESS, IMPRISONING ME, I CANNOT SEE

WE LIVE IN CITIES YOU NEVER SEE ON SCREEN

At least they got there.

>NFL hates the cheatriots
>doesn't want them to get to play the bills next week
>lol let's refball buffalo so they get the tougher titans instead

Guys, I don't think this semen-slurping refball is for me

Illumianerty confirmed

TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME

No clear evidence that it hit the ground, bills fans are total crybabies

>3 fucking points
this is why you never let the bills into the playoffs

Goodell is going to pull out all the stops this year. I was surprised there was no refball until the 4th quarter.

SILVER PALACE IN OUR DREAMS

I CANNOT SCORE, I CANNOT WIN

So what do the Bills need to be a team who can win a playoff game next year?

>hurr durr 3 points
They only allowed 10

It was a defensive battle dumbass

Any given sunday

>literally can't score a touchdown against a team that gave up 44 two weeks ago

no playoff touchdowns in this millennium

:(

Touchdowns

>people upset even though they made the playoffs during a season that was supposed to be a tank.

Not even upset tbqh

>make playoffs for the first time this century
>oh well we didn't want to be here anyway
now this is shitposting

A quarterback.

>>Two very good defenses with middling offenses
>>Low scoring playoff game

Golly gee.

Bills were never good and never had a chance and never will.

say it with me Bills fans

>NO
>PLAYOFF
>TDs
>THIS
>CENTURY

>can't even make second half adjustments against a team that can't score
Bills deserved the loss

Chargers should’ve been in over the bills. The chargers put up over 50 on the bills. Game today would have been 100x more interesting

it was a catch you mouth-breathing retard. stop creating drama over nothing. not only was it a catch, it was an OBVIOUS catch.

this is what happens when you fall for the black qb meme

They're moving on from tyrod right? He doesn't want that shit team

Lol get fucked retard, You are just fucktoys for the Patriots anyway. You never had or will have a chance

Really??? Looked to me like Jesse James had a catch too, but no. Refball came into play again.

Not a bills fan, but bills got screwed

I bet you said that for the Steelers "catch" too. obvious too me watching on an HD TV it hit the ground. the called it a catch, fine, get the thing over with, but you are a moron if you watched that replay and thought he had control when it hit the ground.

GO HOME BUFFALO
FAGGOTS

exactly this, i'm not a bills fan, but my bills were screwed by this call, so it's incorrect, and i have no dog in this fight because i'm a neutral fan

they didn't

>pass on pic related for a bad starting qb and an even worse white back up qb
>lose
Bills deserve it

This. Next year is a basically a playoff lock for Cousins, Saquon, and the gang

A’s if he wants anything to do with the AFC East aka brady’s Cocksleaves

He’s going to Jacksonville to replace bortles.

Sorry, but they did.

Steelers/pats: Ball hit ground = no catch
Bills/jags: Ball hit ground = catch

Buffalo wouldn't have won. No chance their gonna score TD to tie, so didn't change outcome of game, but face facts Bills got hosed by refball.

Doesn't matter. Facing Ben, Bell, Brown, JuJu will yield a much different result than hurt shady, tyrod, and the rest of the billtards

based Jestposter

I'll see you Razor Cake eating hashtag Bills Mafia masochists in the 2037 playoffs.
Where you'll one and done... again.

i saw the ball clearly hit the ground in that steelers game, but i didn't see any clear evidence in this one

Then you, friendo, need a new TV.

ok, where's your angle from this one?

Bills were definitely my favorite team in the WWNFL playoffs, but goddamn Jesus Fucking H Christ on a crutch how does anyone expect the Bills to win when Taylor can't throw an accurate pass longer than 10 yards?

>implying
tyrod is the reason this team is shit

>2037
you are being waaaaay too generous, lad. expect 2064 at the earliest

Reverse sideline angle. They showed it multiple times on the broadcast on CBS. Even retardo romo commented that it hit ground

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA barely an American city, I swear to God I thought Cleveland was a shit tier sports city, but the Bills and Sabres both losing at the same time HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sabres are garbage, Bills in the playoffs for like 5 minutes nigga you lame

good post

t. jestfag

tfw retards on this board are commenting about "ref ball" without even knowing the rules.

The ball can touch the ground and still be a catch. The receiver can't use the ground to make the catch, and the ground can't cause the ball to come loose, unless the receiver is able to regain control.
The Steeler had the ball literally roll in his hands while touching the ground. No catch.
This time the tip of the ball touched the ground while remaining firmly in his grasp. Catch.
It isn't that hard.

don't forget the fact that the endzone ground is different from the rest of the field and rules all

this is one of the few times I'd say a team would benefit with Kaep. As bad as Kaep is, Tyrod Taylor was fucking worthless

What are you smoking, for the steeler's we clearly see he loses control when it hits the ground

You're a fucking idiot

Tyrod is such a bad fucking QB
We don't have single good receiver
Our D line is dogshit
Shady carried this fucking team holy hell

How did you get that out of my post? Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

Why don't the Bills either A.) Trade for a young QB like Mahomes and develop them into a franchise qb or B.) Tank for a qb?

Tyrod taylor isn't the answer and that other guy is garbage

They are going to sign Bortles after Jacksonville trades for Eli.

Just fucking watch. Screencap this.

The bills got out black-qb'd by a white qb

They haven't had much success with a QB carousel. Late 00s Bills were like the Browns.

1. Find a quarterback
2. Move out of Buffalo

Is McDermott any good or did he just get lucky?

No it was offensive incompetence

His playcalling is... unorthodox.
He has a strange fixation on punting and cutting as many players as possible, so it probably wasn't his fault we won 9 games.

At least they got to eat a little cake before finding the razors this time...

On the bright side, we don't have the longest playoff win or Superbowl drought in the league.

Maybe we can do the Bengals a solid next year and help end theirs.

I would take an indefinite playoff drought over signing that toxic faggot.