Why does he say the n word so much? It's like n word this, n word that...

Why does he say the n word so much? It's like n word this, n word that. Whenever he references anybody he calls them an n word.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AltWj4iAmno
youtube.com/watch?v=fAtv9IW0mo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's fun to say. Have you tried it?

NIGGA

you can say it too its alright

N I G G A

Black Americans are human trash not even africans say nigga casually to refer to eachother.

Why do you criticize him for using the n word so much? It's like why does he say the n word, does he need to say the n word, he says the n word.

I like how he said "n word" and nigger in the same special. It's like nigga make up ya damn mind.

Calm down, nigger.

He's black

Sounds like someone Sup Forums, except their too pussy to say it in real life because tyrone would beat his whiteboi ass up

>tfw Dave is a footfag

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

All those years of smoking really destroyed his voice. It's so gravelly now.

>WAAAAAHHHH WHY CANT I SAY THE N WORD TOO

will white people ever fucking get over this?

Surprised the same didnt happen to snoop

Riiiight...."smoking destroyed his voice"

If you believe this is the same pre-africa dave chappelle, you're a stone cold retard.

Only watched the first one, but I felt he held in on the craziness and delivery. It was kinda politically and focussed on races too much. I missed that random crazy shit he used to do in his other shows and DCS.

The biggest gripe I had with it though, was how the camera was aimed. Those fucking people in the front were distracting me so much. A lot of fucking hot women, not laughing most of the time, kinda took away the spotlight. You could see a lot of them, and SJW as well, being visibly irrate when he made "sensitive" jokes.

Kinda dissapointing, hope the other is better

He's just using it as a pronoun like most black people.

Expand on this please, who is this and why isn't it old Dave?

Hey, psssttt...

YOR A BIG BOSS FUCKING NIGGER!

because he can

Because niggers are scum.

Oh be quiet.

No.

>Dave says nigga
>Subtitle says nigger

What did Netflix mean by this?

why did he get so offended and upset at some white guy laughing at one of generic racist skits that he quit comedy?

Why did he return?

LOL

WTF I hate blacks now

Only now?

Are you retarded? That's like saying americans are retarded because they don't call each other mate like bongs do.

Pryor would be ashamed of Chappelle

youtu.be/AltWj4iAmno

he even said he gave him the torch and Chappelle is basically giving him the finger.

everyone here says nigger all the time, it really doesn't matter

Actually it does matter. It's an incredibly racist slur.

Yeah, but still, go fuck yourself, you whiny white bitch.

Why do you call me whiteƉ

This. It's a highly offensive word and people who use it are classless losers.

The Texas one is funnier, more like his older comedy in that it's not really politically focused.

This.

I just assumed you're not black and that you are white knighting. There's always the possibility that I'm completely wrong, though. Regardless, it's just banter, my n-word.

That's a pretty moving clip, the first half of it, you can tell he was genuinely impacted by this revelation of his.

I don't really agree with the conclusion he came to, I don't think Dave is selling anybody short for using it. But that was still a sweet clip.

Oh, I guess you can only be black or white, right you racist fuck?

>you can only be black or white, right you racist fuck?

I said, "assumed you're not black", for a reason. That is open ended. You're the one thinking in terms of black/white. Quit projecting, cunt.

> You're the one thinking in terms of black/white.

No, literally you are, because you literally made that distinction when you literally called me white because you assumed I wasn't black. How is calling somebody "white" open ended as to what race they are?

Because he realized it wasn't so much as people laughing with him, they were laughing at him. He felt he was just perpetuating stereotypes.

He's funny because he acts like a funny negro, not because he's good at satire or clever political jokes.
He can sue people for calling him a negro all he wants, the height of his humor in the second special is still talking about being hungry after smoking weed.
Still a nigger.

DUDE RACIAL HUMOR LMAO

Americans don't call each other mate, it sounds off in that accent almost like you want it to be your thing

That's the way he talks. Stop oppressing him, Brad!

I'll opress whoever the fuck i want. I'm WHITE

And it's funny how he changes the whole tranny approach in the other one, probably because someone pulled him aside and said to tone it down.

Anywhere to watch this besides netflix?

nice dubs Brad!

Nice dubs !

Yeah

Shut the fuck up, white boi

youtube.com/watch?v=fAtv9IW0mo0

Is this strange? Louis cusses way more, and there are plenty of others that do. And saying nigger isn't uncommon either

Are you literally white? Literally?

why is boondocks so good

It's just how black people talk.

Don't you have black friends?

american anime

>footfag
>has asian wife
>thinks SJWs are ridiculous

Confirmed for /ourguy/

Is there a n word quota?

The Texas one is just boring rambling dirty jokes. Aside from the politics the first is a hell of a lot closer to Chappelle's old storytelling style

/thread

not going to read beyond this.

So he spent his career 'til that point laughing at other people, only to quit and have some big crisis of conscious the moment someone laughed at him?
All of a sudden it wasn't funny anymore?

>crisis of conscious
motherfucker learn the words before you use them
it ain't hard

because why not?

i did, for all intensive purposes

is there some conspiracy i'm missing?

explain your theory

Problem, nigga?

How do you not see how those are 2 completely different things you mong

Probably because nigger in the sense american blacks use it was popularized in colonial america

he quit at the height of his career so he wouldnt be exposed as a shit comedian in his latter years.

You can't be this stupid

i'll ask in this thread instead of starting a new one - does anyone have that torrent page that was being posted around here yesterday?

he's black

netflix.com

Pryor was a hack.

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE THIS, NIGGERS THAT LMAO

HEY DAVE LMAO

nigga get with it

>the n word