Thoughts?

Thoughts?

boring

ESotSM is better

Excellent. At once vast and personal. Terribly depressing. Beautifully acted.

Yours, OP?

Kind of hard to compare movies with different themes. Synecdoche is focused on life itself, whereas ESotSM is focused mostly on relations

Similar, but i wouldn't call it depressing. The themes amd motives themselves cause the movie to be depressing, i mean the sheer thought about the inevitablity of death is depressing.

Only movie I've ever cried at the ending of.

shit arthouse flick

but it's fried

It was okay.
Charlie tried something and I think he failed, I have to commend his efforts though.

Eternal Sunshine is his masterpiece as far as I'm concerned

I loved it. Andy Kaufman is a talented fella.

FUCK *Charlie

I always confuse the two lmao

Garbage, autistic film freaks like it for the most pedantic film school fan service it provides.

user, what are your favourites then?

Probably my favorite movie ever

Boring garbage. Not enough explosions.

Gay. Would not recommend to a friend.

Straight. Also wouldn't recommend.

Why'd his daughter call him gay when absolutely nothing hinted towards a homo relationship if any kind.

His wife was gay, not him

Pretentious artsy nonsense that you can stroke your chin beard while watching and jerking yourself off about how smart and cultured you are

because he was a woman, the characters were blended together after a pointt.
the script is basically non-linear, or written by kauffman and then revised. its why he gets ma'amed, etc.
to me, the ending sequence with the maid and his death are terrible; he finally empathizes and 'escapes himself' and dies with the archetypal mother figure comforting him.

Because his ex-wife raised their daughter and lied to her about Caden, painting him as a degenerate homo, and he couldn't bring himself to correct her on her death bed so he just decided to give her some closure. One of the saddest scenes imo

Apocalypse how?

I thought it focused on a guy who was so self-obsessed he didn't notice his relationships or the world going to shit. So it's a character study.