France annexion

If your country was proposed to annexe France by referendum, would you vote Yes or No?
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're full of niggers...

No. We don't need more shitskins.

I would vote no, because it would mean that millions of niggers would flood you guys. Consider a favor mon ami

Why would you annex a sjw shithole? Saving the country is only up to us and its start by killing all traitors

So it would be Yes for Sweden!

Then I guess Sweden would vote Yes!

No.

We already have Francophone and bilingual provinces. I don't mind some beurettes, but we'd be overwhelmed with them if we annexed you.

Why would you annex a sjw shithole? Saving the country is only up to us and its start by removing all traitors and leaving the EU

When are you guys going to go with Frexit? I remember there was a poll stating that baguettes are 61% for leaving.

Def no
Frogs are the only people on earth that are more arrogant than Americans.
Your food sucks too.

No. Hundreds of years ago France abandoned us so they can live with that choice now

Poor child. Dady is sorry. Your Anglo mother was driving me crazy.

The father of New France has been dead for 200 years

Quebec here, I suppose OP is asking if I would be for an annexation of my country by France. Yes, Quebec should get back to its roots, but that doesn't mean we need more migrants

I wouldn't.

>back to its roots
>join France

Nice meme

Who will be crazy enough to annex a country full of niggers like France

No.

Yes as its already ours.

... you do ... wait a minute am i getting trolled here?

you do know we come from Franche n'est-ce pas?

Absolutely not. France is its own country.

How about a referendum for a region to secede from France, only to make it a nationalist, white supremacist country that would then proceed to declare war on France and the rest of the world?

We come from a different France that no longer exists

No, we don't need fucking niggers

>the niggers are poors

good

No.
We're both going through tough times right now, annexation would only make things worse.
Plus the century spanning rivalry would end so abruptly, it wouldn't feel right.

My country took it twice and gave it back to the retards who lost it to make sure they didn't scatter like a plague.

They enrich us ;)

>Implying your not already belgian clay

we come from the same france that is from the exact same people - the Gauls.

yes i wants me a nice french woman to rape in the conquest
better than the ugly inbred monsters with no teeth we have here

Are you Algerian?

Yes, because our two nations were born to fight and fuck.
But we have to help each other clear out the shitskins.

No, our people are derived from the north of France as it existed in the time of Louis XIV. The type of people who got genocided in the French Revolution

probably, mostly because i'm addicted to French cease, particularly Coulomiers. and also for Alizee

FPBP

Of course no. We won the Euro!!!

No, we come from the north of france and the west of it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_France

on settlers:

>They were from commoner families in the Paris area, Normandy and the central-western regions of France

This type of people still exist in the West of France but they are a dying race.

More the north though

Good old meme my Rosbif friend. You are welcome to wreck Marseille anytime again.

Yes because I love my Frenchfu :3

Pic related. There were also an unquantifiable Basque cultural influence (see St Pierre et Miquelon).

Acadiens on the other hand have much less diverse origins, being descendents of a handful of villages in northeastern Poitou. Some Acadien refugees were even relocated in the villages of their ancestors.

As for France being a different country now, that is very true, just as it is true in all other countries torn apart by globalists. But the people are still there, and no amount of multicolored universalism has broken their perception of Quebecois as brothers across the Atlantic. Those elements who were most welcome to abandoning Quebec ("Quelques arpents de neige !" - Voltaire) were the same elements who loathed France and (near) destroyed it in favor of anglophile, liberal ideals. People are slowly but surely waking to that reality.

>(pic)

No actually more came from the west