Power rangers BTFO

>lesbian power rangers confirm for publicity stunt
>Trini being retcon to be confirm to be just a throw away line
>Even Disney gay lefou is a more flush out character
If power rangers flop Will lionsgate blame Homophobic cis white males?
movieguide.org/news-articles/is-the-power-rangers-lgbt-character-just-another-publicity-stunt.html

pretty much every lgbt character that being described as a lgbt character some time before the movie comes out everywhere on the internet is a cheap publicity stunt, if it was important or if the only purpose of this wasn't to sell tickets than it was mentioned in the movie alone and no one would make a big deal out of it.

I honestly think the gay line was dub in later. To distract people from that ex ranger killing someone

there's a trend now it seems where a lot of sites comes out with big headlines about a certain character being gay a week or two before the movie comes out because it creates buzz for some reason and it doesn't cost any money, it's basically like a release of a trailer without paying a shit load of money to a company to edit it, it started with the last star trek movie and it happened like 3 times since then.

> Publicity Stunt
> Only referenced when the reviews came out
> Only referenced not by Liongate/Movie PR but by the REVIEWERS
> PUBLICITY STUNT

Why do people over Sup Forums can't stop and think one minute?

that's not the case at all

Such as?

It's power rangers. Asian markets love giant robots. Why do they need gay shit for marketing? It probably going to get a sequel because of the Chinese market alone.

it created headlines doesn't it?
the point is to create more buzz and there's always more buzz to create

What gonna be next a black Tommy or transgender zedd?

beauty and the beast
ghostbusters
Independence Day: Resurgence

are you really this stupid?

Independence Day had a gay character?

yeah there's a gay couple in a hospital or something, it was talked about before the movie came out by the director (who is gay)

>BUT I WAS WITH HER MOMMY HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN???? PLEASE CLEAN POOPER
>BRRRWWAAAAPPPP

Well it isn't like the movie was made for the sake of art

What are some movies about snake oil salesmen?

that's funny, i never said i'm a trump supporter, you libtards hillary supporters are truly delusional crybabies LMAO, you cry at literally EVERYTHING

Where did he say he was a Hillary supporter?

What are some films about one term presidents?

who else would a delusional crybaby support LMAO

>>Trini being retcon to be confirm to be just a throw away line

What are some films about zero term presidents?

>Who else would a delusional crybaby support
Trump? His supporters are pretty delusional, and they cry on this board about everything.

Oh yeah. He'll have just one term. Just like he would never get elected in the first place, right?

>he said while crying about literally everything

What are some films about incompetent people?

What are some films about two-term presidents?

Where have I cried in this thread?

t. Lanky virgin living in bumfuck flyoverville

I want to put my commander and chief in her potus if you know what I mean.

Trini use to be the black ranger girlfriend. She gay now

Obama had 12 approval rating. Bill Clinton and bush had the those same numbers

>asian boi got cucked
heh

t. QueNisha DeLaJohnson who no need no woman which is why he's living on welfare as an homeless selling his boipussy to every virgin he find because there's nothing better than a roast beef sandwich with some mayonnaise everywhere on top

>swn peg you, step on your dick, kick your balls, spit on your face, piss in your mouth and choke you to death when she gets bored of you

That cut a little too close to home cletus? Maybe some meth would take your mind off the fact that you got played by a con artist.

a white trash racist like you would know everything about meth and how to cope with failures don't you?

>White Trash
>racist

Hello pot, I'm kettle.

I mean, when I fail at something, I look at what happened, how to improve myself and not make the same mistakes twice. I don't throw a tempter tantrum, blame minorities, and then elect a treasonous manchild to the presidency because he told me he'd bring back my obsolete job. I mean for you, that's really your only option because lord knows you couldn't hack it at community college.

huh mansplaining... why am i not surprised?
you use the term "manchild" as a derogatory term as if being a man or a child is bad, jeez, such a bigot you are, children are the most beautiful thing in this world, my 7 year old daughter who've watched one of the debates with me some monthes back once asked me "hey daddy, why is this lady look like satan and lie all the time?", children are very sensetive to that stuff, they know everything, they see everything.
you would never find a lady if you'll keep acting and thinking that way and you're not getting any younger mister, tick tock mommy wants her grandchildren or no more tendies big boy.

>Trini being retcon to be confirm to be just a throw away line
>is a more flush out character
holy fuck learn english you retard

Man I just love some power rangers dont want this shit shoved down my throat.

What are some films about people who lose to incompetent people?

Stop, the 13th amendment makes it illegal to own niggas like this.