I'M A SLUT LMAO - AND POLITICS!

I'M A SLUT LMAO - AND POLITICS!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q="amy schumer"&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all
youtube.com/watch?v=65NXQ6_O3K0
youtube.com/watch?v=itkg_fYcneg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude cum on my tits and ban guns lmao

You know you are a failed comedian when criticizing alt-right kiddies for not liking stale vagina jokes, making them look civilized and rational in the process, is your only leftover tactic.

its 2017 get used to it grumptards

i think she made me laught like 5 times, so almost two times more than the last bill burr special.

you people are quite mean with this special, it wasnt that bad. pretty average but not terrible like every body is saying.

Is Chapelles new shit any better than this?

thanks satan

Chappele just has to say "ni**er" and it'd be funnier than this

>constantly makes threads about shows he hasn't seen

I'd tap that even if she does squeal.

i unironically would her

This is something a 13 year old future nu male would say

Ok but take a step closer to now. Even with her all hammed up?

>OP bothered to take the time to make this thread
I think you watch her shit. I think you laugh too. Faggot.

>Sup Forums and Le_Donald triggered thread #5648678

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q="amy schumer"&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all

A typed sentence and 3 right clicks.

I can feel OP's rage from here.

Seething isn't it?

Chapelle has better delivery than she does.
Listening to her is like listening to a robot attempting to pull a "shock" joke.

Chapelle is better by the very fact that sounding like a retard is still better than sounding like a robot.

Also her jokes have no cleverness, they are as blunt as a stump.

Jimmy Carr is the best when it comes to dirty jokes. He knows how to prepare the audience, how to subtly shift their expectations, how to set the joke word by word from the beginning to the end to make even the most offensive shit on this planet make them laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=65NXQ6_O3K0

wasn't she triggered by some joke about multiple sex partners some years ago? remember reading something about that

Is this the barneyfag of Sup Forums?
You literally spam this picture in every thread

checked

Some fan of hers made a joke about her being a slut and she cried about it on social media until he apologized.

Fuck off, Amy

Did Obama really favorite that?

Sup Forums BTFO

At least Barneyfag was on the side of good

This guy is unironically defending Amy Schumer

Anyone else like Bill Burr? Lol

Back when she was thinner I would too. Not the hambeast she is now though

there's an amateur cuckold wife that looks a bit like her, she goes by youngtexascouple i believe.

>think you're getting a bj
>she eats it
> Buzzfeed: "Amy Schumer Has An Answer For The Alt-Right Drumpf Supporters You Wouldn't Believe!"

Yeah, better give her more attention by making another Sup Forums thread about her.

WOMEN, RIGHT?!

OH

Average for standup is pretty terrible if you ask me, no matter whether it's Amy Schumer or not.

It's ironic that she treats women like sex objects

what i was saying is that burr last special was terrible, yet no one gave him 0 star or called him a stupid bitch or whatever.

she was vulgar oh ? and so what louis ck talked about shit going up his daughter vagina, and his balls being sweaty for like 30 minute, no one cared.

i just dont get why everyone is so mad about this special.

superior

youtube.com/watch?v=itkg_fYcneg

You sound upset friend.

>For like 30 minutes
Where are the proofs?
I'm not saying Louis doesn't talk about his balls, but at least Louis has bits that aren't about his balls. That's the difference

She looks like if a fat fuck ate Kesha desu

Kek, the funny thing is that it would trigger Sup Forums anyway.

>nobody brings up that Schumer admitted to sexually assaulting a cab driver when she was 18

>lepre
>white