Getting into the US legally is basically impossible for the average person (see chart)

Getting into the US legally is basically impossible for the average person (see chart).

Now please tell me what politicians mean when they say "keep immigrants out".

Because since your system is already keeping them out, the only ones getting in are doing it illegally.

So how can "keeping immigrants out" even be an issue? These immigrants you're all talking about are illegals.

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/charts/Annual-Number-of-US-Legal-Permanent-Residents
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I don't have any useful skills or abilities
>Why can't I come to your country and contribute nothing of value
Why should we take other nations' trash? Lets take the cream of the crop.

I don't think you understand me.

To be explicit, why is Bernie sanders and the left saying illegal immigrants should be given citizenship, when there's millions of people queuing up to live in the states with actual skills and experience?

How can anyone be pro illegal immigration? It's literally a crime.

>>I don't have any useful skills or abilities

>Be White (true White, not just Mexican White)
>Be carpenter and gunsmith
>None of those are classified as a "specialty occupation"

Remind me again what kinds of people the US of A wants to legally move there?

Seriously you want to appear like you have an 'ethical' stance on immigration? Open your borders to White European countries and build a wall.

>i can hammer wood together and make items that are monopolized by enormous companies, as well as a topic of enormous debate

gee i wonder why they have no need for you

>Be carpenter and gunsmith

We have robotics that perform both of those professions and more.

Bring a shit load of money, or GTFO.

Damn,with a CS degree / field i was hoping to move there within 6 years.
Are the numbers legit tho? i mean its clearly a poster with an agenda

>implying any sane and educated European would want to settle in the US

>statistics from usa as a whole

you realize it's a massive country, like the size of europe?

take away low income non-whites from those numbers and the usa is as good as switzerland

Fuck off
I'm sorry but dont have a shortage of gunsmiths and it's cheaper to hire illegals to build homes. Our immigration system is FUBAR and while I'd like to accept anyone who can perform a trade if we accept anyone from 3rd would shitholes it's just going to fuck our nation up further.

Not saying that Norway is a shithole. Also why do you want to immigrate?

But you can live in America on a visa in the mean time. You have no idea how migration actually works.

>take away low income non-whites
>implying Europe doesn't have its share of unproductive niggers and mudslimes

>statistics from usa as a whole
Texas and California are the wealthiest and most populated States, combining them gives a GDP and population similar to France's, fit for comparison.
CaliTexas has double the poverty rate of France.

What are you trying to demonstrate?

You can do similar comparisons for all theses numbers, you'll end up with similar results.
The crushing majority of Europeans countries are performing better, it automatically puts the global average above the US.

Incidentally, the crushing majority of the American people haven't seen the colour of the growth in the last 35 years.
Most of them actually became poorer, thanks to the inflation.
Enjoy the glorified American dream though.

IT guys do it well in California - where it's nice.

Have multiple friends there.

Yeah it's not Bangladesh, it's still a wealthy and developed country.
It's just one of the worst in the OECD behind all the smoke and mirrors.

I still like the US and its people, mind you.

>White
>2 univ degrees
>business school MBA
>good resume

Why wouldn't they let me in?

Would you accept considerably less salary than the average entitled native white worker? If yes, then yes.

I'm here legally. masters from US.

>ablublublu it's hard to immigrate to america legally
good. stay out.

Why would I get paid less?

>"Getting into the US legally is basically impossible."
ITS THE SAME IN EVERY COUNTRY YOU DIPSHIT. WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK ITS ONLY THE US

>Getting into the US legally is basically impossible for the average person

My czech wife had no problem entering g the country and obtaining citizenship

migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/charts/Annual-Number-of-US-Legal-Permanent-Residents

>Yet a million people legally immigrate into the US every year

Moving to a European country legally is also impossible for the average person.

>build country
>it's fucking great
>everyone wants in
>HIGH DEMAND
>but the economy can only grow so fast
>LOW SUPPLY
>cry because it takes 10 years to practically guarantee all of your descendant's rights and liberties for the rest of all time
Fuck off. Our ancestors literally fought their way in here, some of them lost their entire families getting here, and yours just want to waltz in with a "oh pretty please" and a smile.

I take full advantage of the sacrifices my ancestors made to put me here every day, I'll be damned if you're going to waltz in and take that away because some bleeding heart shit felt guilty for having any balls on their family tree.

It's just as hard for whites.

You can literally walk into the UK and the government will pay for everything.

univ degrees
>>business school MBA
This doesn't really calculate as a skill. It doesn't' seem to have resulted in a job at home either.
If your resume was
>2univ degrees
>electrical engineer/doctor/vet/chemist/nuclear physicist/etc
>Good resume
They would give you a high five, a blow job, and a greencard, all in one swift motion.

But you fell for the useless degree scheme...

Man you are stupid. You realize I'm arguing in favour of keeping illegal immigrants out of the US?

>Our ancestors literally fought their way in here, some of them lost their entire families getting here, and yours just want to waltz in with a "oh pretty please" and a smile.
You're not your ancestors, you personally didn't do shit to make it happen, they did.
You just effortlessly inherited the result. So quit bragging about something someone else did.

And as a matter of fact, immigrants built the US thanks to relaxed immigration policies because the country needed them.
There wasn't anything heroic crossing the Atlantic (or the Pacific for some), the country was literally waiting for them.

Oppose today's immigration if you will for whatever reason, backed up by arguments grounded in reality or not, but quit spewing retarded bullshit.

Because its easier to draw sympathy points for people who are here rather than people who aren't.

>Getting into the US legally is basically impossible for the average person

Maybe the average person doesn't belong in the US.

As a great Australian intellectual once said, "fuck off, we're full."

>Now please tell me what politicians mean when they say "keep immigrants out".

Nobody says that, so I can't help you

Chinks and poos

>Australian intellectuals

Is it not the case that its only been since the 1960s or something that getting into the states has been awk for the white man?

I rreally dont understand the logic. We should go back to the days of white skin being a passport to white countries.

its so simple a child could see it.

>Getting into the US legally is basically impossible for the average person (see chart).

Good.

The US is not a horn of plenty you can draw from at will. You should not be allowed to become a citizen easily.

>the more I read this flowchart, the more I agree with the current system
Am I a #cruzmissile now?

We mean FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>Are you skilled - No
Stopped reading here.
Seasonal/Basic labor and student visa don't exist, huh?

If you are a citizen of or admitted into a nation that is member of the EU? What about those who are not? Could a Russian immigrant just walk into the UK and the government would pay for everything?

It's sad that we treat immigration like it's charity.

can i immigrate if my ancestors came through Ellis Island.

Every illegal migrant is taking the place of a legal one.

Every migrant-pandering policy will inevitably hurt refugees by making it harder for them to come here or making their ability to find jobs and housing harder because they're competing with other migrants.

Limited migration is good for nationals of a country BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY limited migration IS ALSO BETTER FOR MIGRANTS.

You're asking a Brit. Most of them don't know shit about the EU and its actual mechanisms.
Sometimes they don't even know much about their own, though that one is quite common everywhere.

To answer, no, it wouldn't.
Even citizens from other EU member states aren't given the same rights as a British citizen, and vice-versa.
Which is quite logical.

>women don't wear those high waist pants anymore

why even live?

The fun thing about American exceptional immigration laws is that if you can get it you don't need it.
Americans have totalitarian income tax laws, they have to pay very high taxes even if they don't live there. The only other country to do that is Eritrea. Many exceptional Americans revoke their citizenships for that reason.